The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Letters in the food"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-08-03, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Letters in the food"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-03 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

Someone on another board mentioned that during the part of "It Takes a Thief" when Kathy is grabbing the watermelon, there are containers of food labeled FRUITS, VEGETABLES, DAIRY, WATER, and MEAT. Now, what's that spell? Fred Van De Wal for Mole! Due to technical difficults (I taped the Michael Jackson special over it), I couldn't rewatch my tape to see if this is a valid clue. Anyone care to do a further review?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Letters in the food wWeCoM 02-08-03 1
   RE: Letters in the food lemacd 02-08-03 2
       RE: Letters in the food Pushie 02-08-03 3
   RE: Letters in the food 712 02-08-03 4
       RE: Letters in the food wWeCoM 02-09-03 5
   Need help with a clue moleron486 09-25-03 21
 Double Checked Jims02 02-09-03 6
   RE: Double Checked saga 02-09-03 7
       RE: Double Checked TourGirl 02-11-03 11
 RE: Letters in the food Q 02-10-03 8
 RE: Letters in the food evanakm 02-10-03 9
   RE: Letters in the food Krust_Dawg2007 02-11-03 10
       RE: Letters in the food Q 02-11-03 12
           RE: Letters in the food AZ_Leo 02-11-03 14
 RE: Letters in the food mikey 02-11-03 13
   RE: Letters in the food joannie 02-11-03 15
 RE: Letters in the food survivornmolekook 02-12-03 16
 You nailed it! SurvivinDawg 02-12-03 17
 RE: Letters in the food Q 02-13-03 18
 another mole????? Zaba 02-25-03 19
   RE: another mole????? Zaba 02-25-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-08-03, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Letters in the food"
That is one of the best clues and in my mind that is a spoiler

That also goes with what I was saying when in the last game they all had there own clue , and on there clue when you look under the black light on kathys it has her Initials ( KG ) and on Eriks it has his initials on it ( EVD ) but on fredies it has a Finger Print! and no initials looks like we found them

Fruits , Vegetables , Dairy , Water ( FVDW )fredies initials and then Meat ( MOLE ) Great Find Joannie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lemacd 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-08-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lemacd Click to send private message to lemacd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Letters in the food"
this seals it for me. freddie is the mole!!!

Pushie 39 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-03, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pushie Click to send private message to Pushie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Letters in the food"
Plus, think how much of a good idea it was to have a hot model to make it through the whole game. Then more testosterone laid guys would watch! GO ABC!!!

712 356 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-03, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Letters in the food"
I just watched my tape, and I was thinking, the fingerprint on Freddy's card could have been someone's actual fingerprint (either hers or Amahd's) that just happened to show up under the black light.
But it's true that her initials were nowhere to be found.

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Letters in the food"
Ture about the finger print being amahds or Freddy's but it was not on Kathys or Eriks. with this I know that Fred is the mole and our "Dino Pimp" is the winner

moleron486 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-25-03, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleron486 Click to send private message to moleron486 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Need help with a clue"
well can someone please tell me the clues from celebrity mole hawaii

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-03, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Double Checked"
Yep, it's legit. Great find, Joannie!!!

That pretty much seals in for me.

We already have Kathy's comment about getting 25K out of the whole thing, combined with her later comment about the losers getting 25K each (Mole=50K)

Loser: Kathy

We also have the "DinoPimp" comment from Michael in the previews, and a very happy looking Erik.

Winner: Erik

And this clue seals the deal!

Mole: Frederique

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman
-----------------------------------------------------------

saga 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-09-03, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail saga Click to send private message to saga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Double Checked"
wow those food lettering is interesting...and very suspicious
its wierd how the camera was so close to those boxes yet the words were kind of a blur...maybe that was done on purpose so it woudlnt be too obvious....also the last box on the bottom had no label on it really ( there was something on it but i coudlnt tell and it wasnt a word it was like jsut a dot or soemthing) why woudl they have a box with no label on it unless they were purposly put there to be a clue..

also that whole finger print is wierd too....i did notice tho that kathy had her intials on her clue twice ( one on the top left and one on bottom right) and then erik-- his initals appeared on his clue only once.. and then freddy hers wasnt one there at all..instead there was a finger print..i tend to think it was just a finger print and nothing more. If u look closely when they open the safe and they pull out that yellow thing and put it under the black light to read--- there are a couple of finger prints on that thing too...so i dont know maybe theyre just sloppy people lol.

and the "genious" thing maybe micheal said that cuz erik is the only male to have made it so far thus he is a genious...and baldwin is just a goof whose seems to always have women on his mind..so it would only be obvious to call erik the dino "pimp" because once again he's the only guy who survived and was surrounded by two females...and come to think of it i was looking at that shadow again and it doesnt really look like a womans..it just looks like a shadow at an angle like from the head to the shoulder so it looks like long hair but probably isnt....anywhooo we will all find out eventually...eeek>>what if there are NO clues oh my i woudl be pissed!! :0

kathy IS the mole
PHEW ! this is the mother of all posts i think...i woudl like to say tho good job to the leaders of this baord>>>VERY WELL ORGANIZED I LOVE IT so easy to function unlike the abc board <<DRIVES ME CRAZYYYYYYYYY!

sorry for all the typos.. i seem to have dislexia when it comes to typing "would"

saga

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-11-03, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Double Checked"
I definitely agree with you about the fingerprint being nothing. I just re-watched the episode, and you're right, the piece of cardboard does have a few fingerprints on it, and I think something else they put under the light did as well. And on Frederique's card, the print is pretty smudgey, it's not, like, a clear fingerprint (like the Mole logo or anything). Also, the camera angle they use when they show Frederique's clue card does NOT show the bottom right hand corner of it, which is where both Kathy's and Erik's initials were written. Honestly, I think her initials could've been on the card, the camera angle just didn't show it.

Sara

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-10-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Letters in the food"
Great find! I truly think this is a clue. And not just because I think Fred is the Mole. Ok so it is because I think Fred is the Mole.

But thanks for the post. With so many locked threads on the boards, I appreciate one that is interesting and spoiler worthy.

Go Molerons.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-10-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Letters in the food"
Great find. Hidden letters that represent a player's last name always lead us to the mole. Right?

No, seriously, it was as good a find as any, but I wouldn't be surprised if they stuck in a hidden clue for everybody just to mess with our heads.

Krust_Dawg2007 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-11-03, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krust_Dawg2007 Click to send private message to Krust_Dawg2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Letters in the food"
maybe this is just a bogus clue such as the very first clue!! anywayz, just was thinking, maybe it means that fredrique will get loser, or maybe it means that kathy thinks that fredrique is the mole and she votes her and fredrique votes erik (because erik is the mole) and the out come is just as i have previously stated by my theory. (in the previews, it shows the playerz in the order that they were booted, kim stephen and so on, and then on the couch of the final 3 it shows kathy and then fredrique and then erik (who cant be kicked off 'cause hes the mole!) THERE! Done!

02-11-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Letters in the food"
I might be missing something in your post, but how could the letters on the food bins mean Frederique is the loser? They would not know how she will answer her quiz, or how the other non-mole player will answer thier quiz either?

Even if it does not mean Fred is the mole, they cannot possible know she will be the loser, until after the game was played and the quiz taken?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-11-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Letters in the food"
Don't forget the disclaimer at the end of every episode about segments not directly affecting game play being reshot. This could give them the out to retape almost anything after they know the outcome and I wouldn't put it past them.

As seen with the Boatman clue, ABC is taking messing with spoilers to a whole new level.

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-11-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Letters in the food"
This was a great clue, precisely because the players could see it and it was not too obvious. I don't think the producers would plant a bogus clue for the players to see, as opposed to the opening credits clue in the first episode which was just for alert viewers at home. (Maybe our alert viewers only saw a part of the opening credits clue, and didn't notice the part that said "is not the mole")

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-03, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Letters in the food"
I was thinking it was kind of weird because the players were underneath the containers and NOT in a position to see them! The containers were obviously put up on the ceilng so WE could see them! I don't know, all the clues point to Frederique, but she just seems so very UN-molish to me! Maybe "FVDWM" stands for "Fooled Von Detton With Mole" (I still think the Mole is Kathy!)

survivornmolekook 37 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-03, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivornmolekook Click to send private message to survivornmolekook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Letters in the food"
how funny! i had wanted to rewatch the tape (esp. after reading some posts) but someone taped the michael jackson special over it

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-03, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "You nailed it!"
You got it! This was indeed a clue, as revealed tonight. The other clues were pretty darn poor, if you asked me.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

02-13-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Letters in the food"
I agree with Dawg, and just wanted to bump this tread to say great job catching that clue. When you pointed it out I said, wow thats amazing. Now that its revealed to be a planted clue, I have to say great job!

Zaba 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zaba Click to send private message to Zaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "another mole?????"
Hello.. I was just wondering.. is there going to be another Mole..? If so, does anyone know when it is going to be..? I cannot wait till the next one. I am officially addicted to this show now. I couldn't sleep at night wondering who the mole was xD Tee hee hee.
Anywho, who here was suprised at Frederiqe being the mole? *raises hand* ME! From the second episode I was positive episode I was positive it was Erik. You know how we accidentily opened the casket and that whole ordeal and stuff? Well, that just convinced me, but I ended up being wrong.. :-P
Replyyyyy to thissssss. You know you want to!!!!!!!!!!!
Wheeee..
-Hannah

Zaba 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-03, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zaba Click to send private message to Zaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: another mole?????"
Please ignore my millions of typing errors.. :-D

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •