The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible regular edition being planned???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-22-03, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible regular edition being planned???"
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-03 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

In our attempts to glean onto anything that could possibly mean that we would have another regular mole edition I present this to you.
As most of you know, I work for Disney and therefore can't audition for the Mole ( bastages) but I did see this little bit of news from Disneyland.

2nd Annual 'ABC Primetime Preview Weekend' at Disney's California Adventure

ANAHEIM (Disneyland News Release) -- Guests of Disney’s California Adventure will be seeing stars this fall as the Southern California theme park hosts the second annual “ABC Primetime Preview Weekend” September 6 and 7. The star-studded event gives ABC fans the chance to meet their favorite ABC stars from returning favorites including “NYPD Blue,” “8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter,” “The Bachelor,” “George Lopez,” “Less Than Perfect,” and “Life with Bonnie.” Guests will also meet the stars from shows premiering on ABC this fall, including “Hope & Faith,” “It’s All Relative” (working title), “Married to the Kellys,” “I’m with Her,” “Karen Sisco,” “Threat Matrix” and “10-8.” “ABC Primetime Preview Weekend” will feature an array of activities. Guests will be invited to participate in live Question and Answer sessions with the ABC stars, moderated by Chris Harrison, host of “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette;” audition for popular ABC reality shows, and have the opportunity to have their picture taken with the stars of ABC. A daily “Cavalcade of Stars” will travel along the Disney’s California Adventure parade route. Sneak previews of pilot episodes of new fall season shows will be screened throughout both days. In addition, Jim Belushi, star of “According to Jim,” will perform in concert with his band “Sacred Hearts.” Stars scheduled to appear during “ABC Primetime Preview Weekend” include Jim Belushi and Courtney Thorne-Smith (“According to Jim”); Chris Harrison, Trista Rehn, Ryan Sutter and Bob Guiney (“The Bachelor”/”The Bachelorette”); John Ritter and Katey Sagal (“8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter”); George Lopez and Constance Marie (“George Lopez”); Sara Rue (“Less Than Perfect”); Bonnie Hunt (“Life with Bonnie”); Tisha Campbell-Martin (“My Wife and Kids”); Dennis Franz (“NYPD Blue”); and Faith Ford (“Hope & Faith”). Additional talent from both returning and new shows will be announced at a later date.

Other than the Batchelor series There are many other "popular' ABC reality shows, so this could be an open Mole audition.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Oh no ... mikey 07-28-03 1
 RE: Possible regular edition being ... Loree 08-06-03 2
 RE: Possible regular edition being ... survivorscott 08-08-03 3
   RE: Possible regular edition being ... Nylin 08-11-03 4
       RE: Possible regular edition being ... theking0075 08-14-03 5
           RE: Possible regular edition being ... survivormitsx 09-07-03 6
               RE: Possible regular edition being ... sleeeve 09-08-03 7
                   RE: Possible regular edition being ... sbeck 09-08-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-28-03, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Oh no ..."
Putting aside the question of whether you can say "ABC" and "popular reality shows" in the same sentence, I read this as meaning that they are bringing back "Are You Hot" and "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" (you can pretty much have open auditions for the level of celebrities they had on that show).

Were open auditions how they ended up with Erik von Dinosaur in the last "celebrity" mole?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-03, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Possible regular edition being planned???"
Maybe they are waiting to see how the ratings are for FAMILY when it comes back on with new eps tonight. But I really want a regular edition of THE MOLE back. The celebrity one is better than nothing. But I prefer it with normal folk.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-08-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Possible regular edition being planned???"
Looks like I was wrong. This is from the official Disneyland Web Site:

Inspired by The Bachelor, ABC's "Reality Show Auditions" invites guests to participate in a live game show that's highly interactive and filled with surprises, romance and laughs

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Nylin 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-11-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nylin Click to send private message to Nylin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Possible regular edition being planned???"
While you may be incorrect in thinking that the next players to be selected for a third civilian Mole installment would be possibly chosen from the event that is taking place at Disneyland, don't give up on the idea of another Mole featuring non-celebrities. A rumor has come out that talks have begun for a third civilian edition of The Mole, to be made as early as the end of this year, but more likely in early 2004. If I hear anything definite, I'll be sure to pass it on to you guys here. No word yet on the official airdate for CMY -- it's looking like a mid-season replacement at this point.

http://www.geocities.com/moleaholics_anonymous/home.html

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Possible regular edition being planned???"
The Mole Rules! SAVE THE MOLE!

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-07-03, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Possible regular edition being planned???"
Woah...how'd they all ready get the cast pic??

That's awesome.

I don't think geocities would let us post it though.

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-08-03, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Possible regular edition being planned???"
The cast pic is posted at www.stonestanley.com

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-08-03, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Possible regular edition being planned???"
It's also been posted on abc for a few months. But I, too, want it to have real people on, especially because those celebrities don't need the extra money. I do!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •