The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-10-03, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
According to Zap2It: http://tv.zap2it.com/news/tvnewsdaily.html?31822

Corbin Bernsen (again)
Stephen Baldwin (again)
Angie Everhart (model)
Ananda Lewis (MTV host)
Mark Curry (comedian)
Dennis Rodman (rebounder)
Tracy Gold (actress - remember Growing Pains?)
Keisha Knight-Pulliam (actress - remember The Cosby Show?)

All I can say is UGH!

"Nasty? How can you say that? I'm 8 pounds of total lovin'!"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 From our Friends at Stone Stanley GTmike 06-11-03 1
 RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List magic_star 06-11-03 2
 RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List 712 06-11-03 3
 RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List Jims02 06-12-03 4
   RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List survivorscott 06-12-03 5
   RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List SurvivorBlows 06-12-03 6
       RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List cyclehausen 06-15-03 7
           RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List Jims02 06-16-03 8
               RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List cyclehausen 06-16-03 9
                   RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List Jims02 06-17-03 10
                       RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List cyclehausen 06-26-03 12
                           How quickly they forget... Bebo 06-26-03 13
                               RE: How quickly they forget... cyclehausen 06-26-03 14
                                   RE: How quickly they forget... Bebo 06-26-03 15
 RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List cqvenus 06-17-03 11
   RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List malibubarbie 06-26-03 16
       RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List Spidey 06-29-03 17
 RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List Kokoro 07-04-03 18
   RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List Spidey 07-07-03 19
   RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List Jims02 07-07-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-11-03, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "From our Friends at Stone Stanley"
Good find Bucky!

Here is the info on Celebrity Mole Yucatan. Nothing really new except you get the official name and some positive spin from SS.

EIGHT PLAYERS JOIN THE CAST OF ABC’S LATEST CELEBRITY VERSION OF “THE MOLE,”“CELEBRITY MOLE YUCATAN”

Stephen Baldwin and Corbin Bernsen from “Celebrity Mole Hawaii” Return, Determined to Win this Time
ISSUED BY ABC - BURBANK, CA - Eight celebrities traveled to the beautiful Yucatan region of Mexico to compete in the latest celebrity version of “The Mole,” “Celebrity Mole Yucatan.” Newcomers Ananda Lewis, Mark Curry, Angie Everhart, Tracey Gold, Keisha Knight-Pulliam and Dennis Rodman compete against returning celebrities Stephen Baldwin and Corbin Bernsen, who hope to avenge their early executions on the Hawaiian version of the series. Emmy Award-winning sportscaster Ahmad Rashad also returns to host the series, which is set to air later this year on ABC.

“We learned from ‘Celebrity Mole Hawaii’ that performers play this game very, very well because their acting abilities raise their level of deception,” said Scott A. Stone, executive producer of the series along with David G. Stanley and Clay Newbill.

The cast includes former VJ and talk-show host Ananda Lewis, comedian Mark Curry (“Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper”), versatile actors Stephen Baldwin (“Usual Suspects,” “One Good Cop”) and Corbin Bernsen (“L.A. Law,” “Major League”), sitcom stars Tracey Gold (“Growing Pains”) and Keisha Knight Pulliam (“The Cosby Show”), supermodel Angie Everhart and legendary basketball bad boy Dennis Rodman.

“Celebrity Mole Yucatan” will be a special seven-episode version of the show, as each of the eight celebrities tries to figure out who among them is The Mole. The celebrities will use all their guile to uncover clues that could lead them to a pot of up to $250,000. They must complete a series of challenging physical and mental games to earn money for the pot, which one player will eventually win (last season comedienne Kathy Griffin took home $233,000). Working undercover against the team, however, is The Mole, a double agent planted by the producers to sabotage the players’ efforts. It is the goal of the players to decide who they think The Mole is, then learn as much about him or her as possible. In the final dramatic episode, The Mole is revealed and the one remaining player wins the jackpot.

“Celebrity Mole Yucatan” is produced by Stone Stanley Entertainment. David G. Stanley, Scott A. Stone and Clay Newbill are the executive producers.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-11-03, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
The pain, oh the pain!

I think either Mark Curry or Keisha Knight-Pulliam is the mole.

But this mole is going to be horrible!

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-11-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
Rudy Cosby is going to win. She wins everything.
She took the top spot in both Fear Factor and The Weakest Link.
Go Rudy!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-12-03, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-03 AT 10:24 AM (EST)

My initial reaction on seeing the list is that Stephen or Corbin is the Mole. I figure they want to come back again as the Mole, instead of as a player.

Or Dennis Rodman. He's probably the most famous of the group. They want him around for his crazy antics.

I actually think it's going to be a good season. I'm really going to miss Kathy Griffin on the show, but I think it'll be pretty entertaining.

When is Sherps going assign summaries? I'd LOVE to do another.

In Honor of Summary Writers...
9. "Matthew: DINNER!" -Anotherkim
10. "Janet misplaces her granola bar. Granolagate!" -Swami
11. CARLA: "C'mon...do something! They just do jackbleep" -dabo
12. "Christy-Ella!!! Come over here and trust us." -GuessItRains
13. Butch: "I guess I’m just a wood crazy nut" -Supes

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-12-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
put me on the summary list too!

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
I believe we won't be assigned summaries until we at least have a premiere date

-SB

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-15-03, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
Yeah, back off. I've got episode 3.

06-16-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
EXCUSE ME?

...Well then, I want Ep4, just to follow up cycle again.

06-16-03, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
We pack a heck of a 1-2 punch, Jims!

Are you watching TAR4? I'm doing an unofficial summary on it next week...

And all of you who missed the wonders of last year's Celebrity Mole summaries, click the link "Episode Summaries" on that dark blue bar on the left....ALL of them were fantastic!

(But especially mine, and less especially Jims'. )

06-17-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
Excuse me?

You must have clicked Episode 3 instead of Ep2 when you were admiring your work. I don't need silly puns like "Charade" that no one gets.

We do write good summaries back-to-back though. I remember I posted mine the day after the show, so your summary was still on top of the message lists. So, everytime I visited, our summaries would always be on top, where they should be!

I did read all the Celebrity summaries again. Everyone's are hysterical! It's really weird. After writing 12 years worth of papers/stories in school, my summary is my absolute favorite.

(My parents think that's weird)

06-26-03, 02:52 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
Let's make sure that everyone ASSIGNED a summary THIS time is a REGULAR!!! Last season, whoever was supposed to write the finale summary didn't do it!

Grrrrrrr....

(incidentally, I notice that My alternate summary for episode 8 of mole 2 was never archived. Yeesh, talk about a downer....

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-03, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "How quickly they forget..."
Every episode was summarized last season, even if they aren't included on the summary page. GTMike was assigned the finale and did his job admirably.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID41/189.shtml

And yes, there was one newbie who failed to follow through on a summary, but a crazy woman stepped in to take over.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID41/176.shtml

Bebo, Mistress of EVIL and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

06-26-03, 06:28 PM (EST)
14. "RE: How quickly they forget..."
Thanks for sharing, Beebs! Wow, can't believe I missed GT's ... weird. Very funny, though. I didnt't forget - I never saw it during the season, and I didn't see it while digging through the archives! Senility is a b.tch.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-03, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: How quickly they forget..."
It's so hard to find things on Page 1.

Bebo, Mistress of EVIL and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
i'm excited about this. the regular moles are so boring to me. the celeb one was actually amusing. and kathy was HILarious. i can't believe dumb corbin is back, and penis reference stephen. dumb. they should always have celeb ones in the future.

or, have a family one. where own family members play against each other. this way you kind of know the person already so it's more interesting to figure out the mole in your group because you know them a little bit better.

~ cq

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-26-03, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
I don't know. I don't think it will be that bad. Remember we all pretty much said it would be last season? But, I enjoyed it quite a bit. My only complaint is Baldwin. Who invited him back?

...I just hope he's first to leave. Of course, maybe this time they took away his stash so he could be more bearable.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-03, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
Of course, maybe this time they took away his stash so he could be more bearable.

Or it could be he was force to go without. Maybe we let him keep his stash this time?

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-04-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
<Corbin Bernsen, Stephen Baldwin, Angie Everhart, Ananda Lewis, Mark Curry, Dennis Rodman, Tracy Gold, Keisha Knight-Pulliam>

<The tipster listed Dennis Rodman, Tracey Gold, Mark Curry and "two women" among the contestants, with Ahmad Rashad returning as host. Also, Celebrity Mole Hawaii victims Stephen Baldwin and Corbin Bernsen were present, perhaps as "commentators" about the misadventures of this group.>

Well it's either a case of bad eyesight or Angie, Ananda or Keisha is the first to go.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-03, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
Well it's either a case of bad eyesight or Angie, Ananda or Keisha is the first to go.

IF one of the ladies is first to go and the 2 women left are described as "two women," they are probably not really recognizable. I dunno about you but just about everyone I know could id Keisha. Hmm...

07-07-03, 11:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Celeb Mole 2 Player List"
Interesting. I'm banking on Keisha going first. She, of the three women, is probably the most recognizable IMO.

Ananda- OK, even I would have trouble recognizing her, and I saw her when she was on MTV a million times

Angie- Some model I've never even heard of.

A 2003 IceCat original

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •