The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Case for Frederique"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-30-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Case for Frederique"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-03 AT 10:58 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-30-03 AT 04:37 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-30-03 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

Here are some reasons why Freddy could be the mole, some of which have been posted on this board before (and reserving my right to come up with an alternative case if the next episode suggests something different):

1. She lost the pepper game;
2. She lost the waterfall game;
3. "Looky looky" could refer to the Victoria's secret slogan;
4. Someone said all the mice names were from Scooby Doo (I don't remember) -- there seems to have been a "Fred" at least in the Scooby Doo movie;
5. Erik and Michael sporting fake breasts at the hula challenge.
6. The travel everywhere in a couple of VANs.
7. Like the other two series, the final three come down to two people in an alliance and the mole.
8. Her performance with Boatman in the math challenge shows she's now too bright, yet she has made it to the final based on accuracy and speed in the quizzes.
9. Before the series, one of the producers remarked that the least likely person was the mole ... she is the only non-actor in the bunch, so I would call her the least likely candidate.
10. Her pet's name: Moliere.
11. She seemed to be no help in charades.
12. There seemed to be a few questions about models during the pepper game.
13. All those boat references could be a reference to another Van Der Wal who is a marine photographer:
http://www.vanderwal.com/homepage.html
14. One of the mouse/hot pepper questions involved "Heather Graham" and she was in the movie "Two Guys and a Girl" with her.

(Edited to add #14 -- pointed out by an astute observer elsehwhere on this board)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Case for Frederique wildchickenhunter 01-30-03 1
 RE: The Case for Frederique evanakm 01-30-03 2
 RE: The Case for Frederique BaquaR13 01-30-03 3
 RE: The Case for Frederique mikey 02-03-03 4
 RE: The Case for Frederique SurvivinDawg 02-03-03 5
 RE: The Case for Frederique 712 02-03-03 6
   RE: The Case for Frederique skyehawk 02-06-03 19
 RE: The Case for Frederique Femme 02-03-03 7
 RE: The Case for Frederique joannie 02-03-03 8
 Chemistry Class Jims02 02-03-03 9
   RE: Chemistry Class evanakm 02-03-03 10
       RE: Chemistry Class TourGirl 02-04-03 11
           RE: Chemistry Class Jims02 02-04-03 14
 RE: The Case for Frederique Loree 02-04-03 12
   RE: The Case for Frederique cyclehausen 02-04-03 13
       RE: The Case for Frederique Loree 02-05-03 15
 No, Seriously.... Femme 02-05-03 16
   RE: No, Seriously.... cyclehausen 02-05-03 17
       RE: No, Seriously.... Femme 02-05-03 18
   RE: No, Seriously.... mikey 02-06-03 20
       RE: No, Seriously.... lemacd 02-06-03 21
 RE: The Case for Frederique russell100 02-11-03 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-30-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Case for Frederique"
Three additional clues.
1. She looked great in her bikini in episode #3.
2.She pointed out last night that her "front crack" was showing in her bathing suit.
3. She doesn't normally wear a bra. As we have seen throughout and she commented on last night in the second challenge while running down the street.

I think these are all very moleish behaviours.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-30-03, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Case for Frederique"
I must say that I am going with Fred also. Keep in mind that with such a short season, the mole doesn't have a lot of time to take a break from sabotaging, as Bill did a couple times in a season that was more than double the length of CMH. Also, in the first season which was 3 episodes longer, Kat sabotaged in every episode except the first and last (or second last if you count the finale) Therefore, I figure the mole must do something every episode. A case could be made for Kathy, but she did nothing suspicious that I could see in E3. The jury is out on Erik as to whether passing up the exemption was suspicious, but as far as I am concerned, E3 is also the gap in the ErikFOMO case. Fred has not done anything big, but she has done something on every episode. And it could also be a mind game from the editing room that they showed Erik saying that the mole could act extremely suspicious and it would still be an effective mole strategy because it would be written off as good game play, because this is what I think Fred did in the pepper game.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Case for Frederique"
I think that #7 is our clue. Kathy and Erik obviously have a coalition, and they have been telling people Michael was the mole, all the while voting the same (for Fred). If one of them were the mole, the other either knows (EXTREMELY doubtful) or would have been executed by now.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

02-03-03, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Case for Frederique"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-03 AT 11:01 AM (EST)

One more, with Chinese New Year upon us, I noticed that as of Saturday it is now the "Year of the Sheep." I understand that these animal years rotate every 12 years -- so (other than January) someone born in 2003, 1991, 1979, 1967 or 1955 would be born in a sheep year. I noticed on a website (not ABC's official website) that Frederique was born 8/30/67 -- apparently in the year of the sheep. Perhaps the use of sheep in the first episode/ and particularly the mole sheep, could point to her.

And another -- I don't know what brand of cigars Ahmad has been smoking, but perhaps they are "Dutch Masters?"

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Case for Frederique"
8. Her performance with Boatman in the math challenge shows she's now too bright, yet she has made it to the final based on accuracy and speed in the quizzes.

If there is any one thing that would sway me, this is it.

Kim Coles didn't last hardly an episode, and one would not have expected Fred to last much longer... I don't know if her knowledge of English is good, but it's not her first language. She has never appeared to be very bright, but she's still there.

While others have had some spectacular failures, and Kathy has spectacularly not tried on a few occasions, Fred just manages to fail, or not succeed, without any particular notice.

Is there going to be a vote thresd?

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-03-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Case for Frederique"
I don't think it's really fair to equate quickly doing math problems with success on the quizzes. Neither one has anything to do with the other, and no matter how intelligent one may be, they can get executed at any time if they don't know who the mole is. The quiz doesn't measure intelligence.

I also think Fred does have a good head on her shoulders. From her confessionals, I can see that she is very level-headed and clear thinking, and I think she has a unique way of looking at things.

Oh, and she's totally the mole

skyehawk 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-03, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skyehawk Click to send private message to skyehawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Case for Frederique"
Another clue is her facial expressions. I can't count how many times she has looked at Eric like she's trying to hold back a smile. Check out the restaurant scene from last week.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-03-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Case for Frederique"
Clue 3, the Victoria's Secret slogan... I don't get it. Can you please explain?

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-03-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Case for Frederique"
If you rearrange the letters of "MODEL", you can spell "D MOLE."
(just thought I'd throw that in there...I still think the mole is Kathy!)

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-03, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Chemistry Class"
Yes, I know there have been so many versions of Avogadro's number thrown around... But finally I know why I took High School Chemistry.

Van der Waal (two A's) was a famous chemist, who has a formula named after him. It is an equation that shows the relation ship between pressure, volume, etc.

But, do you know what another part of his relationship. It is determined by the number of moles in the solution.

The question is: Do you believe that they would pick Frederique Van der Wal because she shares the chemist's name?

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-03-03, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Chemistry Class"
They picked Bill for the Shakespeare and Mickey D's clues, so I don't think they have any qualms with choosing a mole based on a name, but I just don't think they would choose the mole based on a chemist's name, because it might seem a little condescending towards your everyday Joe Blow who is watching.

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-04-03, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Chemistry Class"
I honestly doubt the producers picked any particular person as the mole BECAUSE of their name (or anything else about them). If you think about it and did some research, which I'm sure the writers and producers do, you could probably drop plenty of clues relating to ANYONE. And, if you think about it, Bill's name had nothing to do with the word "MOLE," like you're saying Frederique's could. They only dropped random clues that related to his name. Like I said, you could do that with just about anyone's name.

Sara

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Chemistry Class"
However, that may not have been their reason why they would pick Frederique.

They could have picked her because no one would suspect a model... Her last name is just an added bonus!!!

The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Case for Frederique"
Maybe the show just wanted to guarantee that a super model would be on all the episodes. Good for ratings.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Case for Frederique"
but you could say the same about the only celeb who actually makes the show great ,,(cough)Kathy

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Case for Frederique"
But alot of people find Kathy annoying. So having her on all the episodes may not be a good thing. And the producers of these shows love models in swimsuits. I might just think this because I think Fred is the mole. But what do I know? I thought Michael was the mole.

02-05-03, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "No, Seriously...."
Can someone PLEASE explain Clue #3??

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-03, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: No, Seriously...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-03 AT 09:48 PM (EST)

no, seriously, we won't.

It's just a clue, okay? Geez, there's no pleasing some people!!!

edited to add: well, it's something about an old Vic. Secret slogan .. detals are in another thread somewhere, I think a thread that popped up right after e3

02-05-03, 10:07 PM (EST)
18. "RE: No, Seriously...."

Femme

02-06-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
20. "RE: No, Seriously...."
It was in some Victoria's Secret Commercials -- "You've got the look, you've got the look."

lemacd 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lemacd Click to send private message to lemacd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: No, Seriously...."
hi, i'm new and been loving your suggestions for clues. i see a lot of potential for anyone being the mole, but i think its fred.

in the game where they had to find erik before he finished the match game, i thought that guy that tried to stop fred from going up the stairs could possibly have been the reason she didn't make it in time and possibly a clue to her that she was about to get there too quick. but that is a long stretch because it is the mole's responsibility to lose money, not the producers to help the mole lose money. However, the show people do provide the mole with clues, right? just a thought and i didn't see that anyone had a theory on that.

in the game last night, i am trying to remember the numbers for the combination... i think they were something like 13860. please tell me if i am off because i am just trying to remember. now, the show's site bio's for the players don't have fred's birthday, but at the imdb, her birthday is stated as October 30, 1967. that would be sort of off by one number and the imdb could be wrong by a year. another long shot theory but you never know. as i write it here, it seems way off but in my head before it made perfect sense! but then again, a lot of things make sense in my head as long as they stay there.

hmmmmm

russell100 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-11-03, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail russell100 Click to send private message to russell100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Case for Frederique"
In the opening episode, all the contestants names were misspelled
by one letter, which led everyone to believe that Boatman was the mole. However, if I recall, all the names were changed by replacing one letter with another letter except for Fred, who's
letter was replaced with a question mark.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •