The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-13-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2."

As everyone knows, the infamous John Ritter passed away this week, and, in result, Celebrity Mole 2 will be put on the air after they air the final four episodes of 8 Simple Rules For My Teenage Daughter, they will start airing CM:Y. This is good news, but unfortunate that John Ritter has moved on to the afterlife.

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Cele... survivorscott 09-13-03 1
   RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Cele... survivormitsx 09-14-03 2
       RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Cele... survivorscott 09-14-03 3
           RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Cele... survivormitsx 09-14-03 4
               RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Cele... Jims02 09-14-03 5
               Link, please? Bebo 09-14-03 7
 RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Cele... Bebo 09-14-03 6
   RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Cele... survivormitsx 09-14-03 8
       RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Cele... Nylin 09-16-03 9
           RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Cele... Bucky Katt 09-16-03 10
               RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Cele... Nylin 09-16-03 11
                   RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Cele... LuckyLady 09-17-03 12
                   RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Cele... Bebo 09-17-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-13-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2."
Not that I don't beleive you, but where did you get the source of this information?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-14-03, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2."

It was said in the sucks mole forum

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-14-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2."
and their source was?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

09-14-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2."
MSNBC.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2."
Where did MSNBC get this information?

j/k you two

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-03, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Link, please?"
I was going to submit a news story on this, but the only articles I've been able to find on MSNBC say that as of Friday, no decision had been made on how to proceed.

Life is a game where we make up the rules as we go along.

09-14-03, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2."
This doesn't surprise me at all. It was one of the first thoughts I had after I got over the shock of the news. ABC has to scramble, and so they'll air something they already have in the can. This way, they don't have to rush any of their midseason replacements.

Life is a game where we make up the rules as we go along.

09-14-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2."

Hey Bebo! I haven't seen you for sooo long!

Yeah I am just the messenger, I personally haven't seen the link, but i've heard from three different boards that they're replacing 8 simple rules with mole. We'll see.

Nylin 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nylin Click to send private message to Nylin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2."
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 02:49 PM (EST)

Hey there... not to burst any (tiny?) bubbles, but ABC is looking right now into replacing John Ritter's role, rather than replacing the show. Several sources are out there, and here is one from the original "source", MSNBC: http://www.msnbc.com/news/965892.asp?0dm=C16UL.
The major problem with replacing "8 Simple Rules..." with CMY is that CMY is an hour long, where "8 Simple Rules..." is only a half hour. The new show "I'm with Her" is slated to be in the 8:30 PM timeslot, and I know ABC would not want to take a new show out of that timeslot if it can avoid it. Bottomline: Only time will tell what ABC will decide, but for now.... it's all speculation. Hopefully CMY will air sometime soon (November seems most probable at this time), but with the people making the decisions at ABC, one never knows. So, it is a possibility, but I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. ABC wil likely issue a press release in the next week or two to announce what it has decided. Stay tuned...

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-16-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2."
You may be right, but ABC probably intended to air their new show after 8 Simple Rules to give it a boost and may not want to air it now without that boost. They may hold it off until the 8 Simple Rules replacement (or retooled show) airs thus giving CMY the 1 hour timeslot that it needs.

"I gotta stop hanging out with dogs."

Nylin 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nylin Click to send private message to Nylin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2."
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 07:27 PM (EST)

Ok, so it didn't take them very long... :-P

PRODUCTION WILL CONTINUE ON THE ABC COMEDY SERIES
"8 SIMPLE RULES FOR DATING MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER"

Second Season Premiere to Air as Scheduled, Tuesday, September 23, at 8:00 p.m., ET

ABC has decided to continue production of its popular comedy series, "8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter," Lloyd Braun, chairman, ABC Entertainment Television Group, Susan Lyne, president, ABC entertainment, and Stephen McPherson, president, Touchstone Television announced today.

"8 Simple Rules..." will continue to lead off ABC's Tuesday lineup. The final three episodes completed by Mr. Ritter will air sequentially beginning with the season premiere on Tuesday, September 23 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET). Each of these episodes will open with a special introduction by members of the cast. Future episodes will then take viewers into the Hennessy household as they experience the loss of a beloved father and construct a new life.

Amy Yasbeck, John Ritter's wife, stated, "John always dealt with anything that life threw at him with humor. He believed in this show and its message that a strong family can get through anything. He felt so lucky to be working with such wonderful people every day. They all had such a warm friendship, and I know John would want his friends to be able to continue doing what they love."

In discussing the announcement, Ms. Lyne said, "John Ritter's death was such a huge personal loss for all of us who worked with him that addressing its impact on our schedule was all the more difficult."

Ms. Lyne continued, "Ever since we re-set our course to embrace the audience and sensibility that built this network, John Ritter and '8 Simple Rules...' have been at the heart of our effort: a family sitcom that celebrated the complicated, sometimes misguided heroics of parenting today. The millions of Americans who invited the Hennessys into their homes each week watched to laugh, but we suspect they also watched because the show celebrated the struggles that go into making any family work. We have an opportunity now to get to know the Hennessys in a way that is very rare on television, to see how a strong family deals with unexpected tragedy. We don't pretend to have a road map here; as in life, we will take it an episode at a time, and find laughs where they feel natural and right. We suspect that John was a big enough force that his presence and spirit will be felt on '8 Simple Rules...' for a long time to come. His television family, played by four wonderful actors -- Katey Sagal, Kaley Cuoco, Amy Davidson, and Martin Spanjers - will make sure of it."

"There is no question that John Ritter is irreplaceable," said Mr. McPherson. "But after in-depth discussions with the cast, the executive producers and John's wife, Amy, we all decided that John would have wanted us to go on with the show that he loved so much."

"8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter" stars John Ritter as Paul Hennessy, Katey Sagal as Cate Hennessy, Kaley Cuoco as Bridget Hennessy, Amy Davidson as Kerry Hennessy and Martin Spanjers as Rory Hennessy.

(Yahoo also has an article about it here: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=494&ncid=763&e=1&u=/ap/20030916/ap_en_tv/tv_ritter_show).

Like I said earlier.. best bet for CMY right now is November... or maybe even January *Bleh!*).

LuckyLady 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 04:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LuckyLady Click to send private message to LuckyLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2."
Thanks for the update Nylin!

09-17-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Unfortunate Events lead to Celebrity Mole 2."
Welcome to the forums, Nylin, and thanks for passing along the info.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002.
Doug Ault'sbaseball statistics.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •