The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"German Flag On Erik's Sleeve"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

retiv 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-05-03, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail retiv Click to send private message to retiv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"German Flag On Erik's Sleeve"
Did anyone notice the German flag that was on Eric's sleeve during an interview? Highly suspicious to the whole "Das Mole" boat thing. Not a very strong clue, but either way could point to him.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: German Flag On Erik's Sleeve wWeCoM 02-05-03 1
   RE: German Flag On Erik's Sleeve erikman 02-06-03 3
       RE: German Flag On Erik's Sleeve 712 02-06-03 6
 RE: German Flag On Erik's Sleeve ejm92 02-06-03 2
   RE: German Flag On Erik's Sleeve NaughtyKittySara 02-06-03 4
       RE: German Flag On Erik's Sleeve TourGirl 02-06-03 5
 Mole Clues 101 survivorscott 02-06-03 7
 Stickers on their back NaughtyKittySara 02-06-03 8
   RE: Stickers on their back iamthemole99 02-06-03 9
       RE: Stickers on their back NaughtyKittySara 02-06-03 10
           AAGGGHHH cyclehausen 02-06-03 11
           RE: Stickers on their back wWeCoM 02-06-03 12
               RE: Stickers on their back NaughtyKittySara 02-07-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-05-03, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: German Flag On Erik's Sleeve"
My sister is 19 and guess what she watches the Celebrity mole becuase she thinks Erik is hot anyways she knows everything about him and that his family is from europe so I dont think that is a clue but I could be wrong
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-06-03, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: German Flag On Erik's Sleeve"
that would point to fredreque as the mole.

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-06-03, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: German Flag On Erik's Sleeve"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-03 AT 04:05 AM (EST)

Why?
She isn't German.

BAH-- Someone below me beat me to it. That'll teach me to not read the whole thread before posting something...

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-06-03, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: German Flag On Erik's Sleeve"
Is there any doubt that Erik has German roots, with his hair and eyes? I noticed several times tonight that the "German" thing was mentioned with both Erik and Frederique, so really it will be hard to use that clue. I really am still undecided about who the Mole is, I'm still upset at the producers for the Boatman clue....there is no way that was accidental and unintentional...they are trying to mislead us this season, so I'm thinking it could be Erik due to the editing of tonight's episode....Kathy wants us to think she's the Mole...and I can't give in to her...

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: German Flag On Erik's Sleeve"
I think Erik will win. The preview tipped me off since Boatman said Erik was smarter then everyone thought and Baldwin said he was the "dino pimp" which could refer to Erik getting the money. Either that or he is the mole! But I really think Kathy is the mole.

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-03, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: German Flag On Erik's Sleeve"
OK, I thought we had already established that Erik's heritage (and last name) was German. If that's true, it wouldn't suprise me that he would have something with the German flag on it, whether it relates to the game or not. Also, I don't understand why people keep bringing up Frederique in connection with German stuff. She's said many, many times that she's Dutch (from Holland) and hasn't mentioned anything to do with Germany. Not that I can remember anyways. She blamed doing poorly on speaking Dutch, and in this past episode, she said Erik might want to be stranded on a desert island with her because he wanted to learn Dutch.

Sara

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-06-03, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Mole Clues 101"
You have to remember that the producers love throw away clues like the little flags for the home viewers.
Anyone remember the picture of the boat behind Bill when he was taking the quiz last year? Because he was an admiral in the Navy it was a clue. This could very well be a clue to tie in with the Das Mole.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

02-06-03, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Stickers on their back"
Did everyone notice how Frederique had a sticker with the combo number on it, but Kathy also had a sticker? Erik didn't have one on his back....could it be a clue for Kathy or Erik?

iamthemole99 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iamthemole99 Click to send private message to iamthemole99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Stickers on their back"
>Did everyone notice how Frederique had
>a sticker with the combo
>number on it, but Kathy
>also had a sticker? Erik
>didn't have one on his
>back....could it be a clue
>for Kathy or Erik?
>
>

All 3 players had one part of the combination somewhere on their jumpsuits.

02-06-03, 06:25 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Stickers on their back"
Yes...but I was saying Frederique had the clue which was the sticker on her back. Kathy also had a sticker on her back even though there was no number on it. But Erik had no sticker at all on his back...which is weird.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-03, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "AAGGGHHH"
There are too many flying pink elephants in this thread.

Anyway, maybe Erik was wearing the "male" version of the outfit.

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-03, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Stickers on their back"
Erik said that his sticker fell off......I think

02-07-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Stickers on their back"
Flying pink elephants are fun!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •