The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New posters...PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-03, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New posters...PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING"
Welcome to the Mole forums. We're always delighted to have new posters join into the discussions. I've posted this message to give you a brief "lay of the land" to help you get involved in the discussions as quickly and easily as possible:

- First of all, this is a threaded community. That means that we try to keep the number of duplicate topics down to a minimum. Before you start a new thread, please check out the other threads (at least on the first page) to see if your topic is already being discussed. It's easier to get people discussing your ideas if you join an existing thread, rather than start a new duplicate one that could break up the discussion and force people to repeat themselves.

- We have a ZTP (Zero Tolerance Policy) around here when it comes to treatment of fellow posters. If you disagree with someone's opinion, that's OK. If you personally attack another poster, that will not be tolerated and could even lead to the termination of your account.

- Each week, we have a poster handling the "State of the Spoiling", providing a summary thread of the main topics being discussed that week. It's an easy way to make sure you're not posting a duplicate.

- It's wonderful if you think a particular player is hot or if you're bummed that so-and-so got eliminated. But these aren't Clues or Spoilers. We have a General Discussion forum that is the best place to make those sort of posts. If you post them here, they could end up getting moved if that turns out to be the more appropriate spot.

- We have a Help Forum available that can answer a number of the questions, such as "how do I get a sigpic" or "what does DAW mean".

Welcome! And if you have any other questions that aren't addressed here, feel free to reply to this post, and we'll try to answer for you.

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New posters...PLEASE READ BEFOR... Jims02 01-16-03 1
 RE: New posters...PLEASE READ BEFOR... katem 01-17-03 2
 RE: New posters...PLEASE READ BEFOR... Asrai 01-17-03 3
 RE: New posters...PLEASE READ BEFOR... survivorscott 01-17-03 4
   RE: New posters...PLEASE READ BEFOR... survivormitsx 01-17-03 5
       RE: New posters...PLEASE READ BEFOR... survivorscott 01-18-03 6
 Bump Bucky Katt 01-24-03 7
 Bump Q 02-03-03 8
 Hey Bebo... Jims02 02-03-03 9
   Checked Bebo 02-04-03 10
 Gotta Keep This @ The Top ejm92 02-06-03 11
   RE: Gotta Keep This @ The Top Krust_Dawg2007 02-06-03 12
 Bump Q 02-06-03 13
   RE: Bump Spidey 02-06-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-03, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New posters...PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING"
Thanks Bebo!

(P.S. Just make sure you don't post Spoilers in Fanatics inadvertantly... I just can't stop hinting!)

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-17-03, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New posters...PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING"
There goes Ms. Bebo, terrorizing newbies. GOOD JOB !!!!!

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New posters...PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING"
While I enjoy watching the mole, I enjoy a 'cleaner, more organized' mole board even better. But, the real cherry on top has got to be Bebo! Muchas smoochies, sweetie!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-17-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New posters...PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING"
And if anyone says anything about mole killer and tape on a bag, they will get a purple nurple so fast it will make their head spin!

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-17-03, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New posters...PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-03 AT 07:47 PM (EST)

GREAT RULES BEBO! EVERYONE--WELCOME TO THE FORUMS...

By the way SURVIOVRSCOTT...didn't you notice in the last episode how Stephen's bag had tape over his name and was printed "Steve" and inside they found a family pack of mole killer?! ;)

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New posters...PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING"
Just wait.. it is going to turn out that Stephen is actually Bribs in disguise.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-24-03, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Bump"
"I resolve to constantly assert my honest opinion on anything and everything - whether it's requested or not."

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-03-03, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bump"
There seems to be a lot of locked threads on the board, so I will bump this.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-03, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Hey Bebo..."
Check your Private Mailbox... Thanks

The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Checked"
And guess what? You've got mail.

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Gotta Keep This @ The Top"
Is there any way that you can check IP's to see if one guy keeps re-registering after he posts one or two messages? It seems like we have people that come in, post once or two threads that get locked, and never come back....it's hard to believe that "Celebrity" Mole is generating this many new posters...anyways, we need to keep this up as high as possible, because all of these duplicate/unnecessary threads are annoying.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

Krust_Dawg2007 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 03:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krust_Dawg2007 Click to send private message to Krust_Dawg2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Gotta Keep This @ The Top"
Ya i totally agree ejm92!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Bump"
Bumping because all those locked threads at the top are annoying me, sorry, but I have to do it.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bump"
Bumpity Bump Bump

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •