The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are there more than 3 of us even watching this show???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Nashville Star Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-17-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are there more than 3 of us even watching this show???"
I know the boards are usually slower during the summer, but I've seen that the "Mole" board is basically hopping, and I assume the "AGT" board will be bursting out after tonight, thanks to the lovely Piers Morgan and his amazing conspirators! LOL!

But wow-only one post on this season?? How about last night? Elimination of Three Town? Anyone?? I'm guessing their ratings and voting system is way down, but that elimination was NOT a huge suprise to me. The lady before them, second in line to go, WAS a big surprise, though. So, I'm thinking there are not a lot of voters these days. In MY case, it comes on fairly late, and with my illness, and hubby just getting out of his 2 week stent in the hospital, staying up late for voting is just NOT a high priority. So, anyway, what are your thoughts on this show, people??

Seems there were more participants last year. Think it will get hotter as the eliminations move on, or are we just in a stale mate? AND, one more question, if you will: What do you all think of the judges this year??? I'll chime in later, after my morning doggie walk....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are there more than 3 of us eve... jbug 06-17-08 1
 RE: Are there more than 3 of us eve... Glow 06-17-08 2
 RE: Are there more than 3 of us eve... bystander 06-18-08 3
   RE: Are there more than 3 of us eve... jbug 06-18-08 4
 RE: Are there more than 3 of us eve... sunshine26 06-20-08 5
 RE: Are there more than 3 of us eve... DoodleBug 06-26-08 7
 RE: Are there more than 3 of us eve... susang 06-30-08 8
 RE: Are there more than 3 of us eve... Loree 06-30-08 9
   RE: Are there more than 3 of us eve... JessicaRN 06-30-08 10
   RE: Are there more than 3 of us eve... whimsey 06-30-08 11
       RE: Are there more than 3 of us eve... Loree 07-01-08 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are there more than 3 of us even watching this show???"
Even tho I am a country music fan, I don't get to watch every ep of this. But sometimes, I flip back & forth during commercials of whateverelse I'm watching.

Was Three Town the three guys - one whose hair was in his face?
If so, it was right that they go. I wasn't impressed with them at all.

I like the judges; it's a good combination (especially John ~swoon~)

A mole is a mole is an Agmole

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-08, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are there more than 3 of us even watching this show???"
I'm watching. I guess I'm just not really impressed by anybody enough (yet).
Three Town was definitely the right cut.
I know somebody who auditioned for this show and I cannot believe he wasn't any better than most of these people.

another JSlice masterpiece

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-18-08, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are there more than 3 of us even watching this show???"
I'm watching on delay cuz I'm usually busy on Monday nights. Not a fan of Billy Ray though. Can he read the que cards any more obviously? Jeeze!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-08, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are there more than 3 of us even watching this show???"
BillyRay really needs a hair cut. And a style more suited to his round face.
He was a one-hit wonder (who stole the tune for his song from another) who was a has-been and wannabee till his baby girl made it big.

Can you tell I'm not a BillyRay fan?

Snidget put me on the cover!

sunshine26 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-20-08, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sunshine26 Click to send private message to sunshine26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Are there more than 3 of us even watching this show???"
>I know the boards are usually
>slower during the summer, but
>I've seen that the "Mole"
>board is basically hopping, and
>I assume the "AGT" board
>will be bursting out after
>tonight, thanks to the lovely
>Piers Morgan and his amazing
>conspirators! LOL!
>
>But wow-only one post on this
>season?? How about last
>night? Elimination of Three
>Town? Anyone?? I'm guessing
>their ratings and voting system
>is way down, but that
>elimination was NOT a huge
>suprise to me. The lady
>before them, second in line
>to go, WAS a big
>surprise, though. So, I'm
>thinking there are not a
>lot of voters these days.
> In MY case, it
>comes on fairly late, and
>with my illness, and hubby
>just getting out of his
>2 week stent in the
>hospital, staying up late for
>voting is just NOT a
>high priority. So, anyway, what
>are your thoughts on this
>show, people??
>
>Seems there were more participants last
>year. Think it will get
>hotter as the eliminations move
>on, or are we just
>in a stale mate?
>AND, one more question, if
>you will: What do you
>all think of the judges
>this year??? I'll chime
>in later, after my morning
>doggie walk....
>
>

well lets face it! the show sucks this year, no one can sing, what happen to this show???????? i tape it, and watch it late at night, that is after i watch the shows i really want to watch, i wouldnt vote for anyone on NS this year...they should have kept it the way it was

GOOD! this is just a freaking trainwreck!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-08, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Are there more than 3 of us even watching this show???"
I watched the other night and was bored to tears - until my son walked in and said "isn't that Hannah Montana's dad?" LOL! Ugh, nobody can sing this year. I have watched this in the past (not regularly) but I don't think I'll be back this year. Bleh!

>

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-30-08, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Are there more than 3 of us even watching this show???"
I tried to give NS a chance, but admit I was bored.

For me, it does come on fairly late.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-08, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Are there more than 3 of us even watching this show???"
I have never watched this show before this season. I have been trying to give it a chance. But I don't think the contestants are that talented. Is this like other seasons?

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-30-08, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Are there more than 3 of us even watching this show???"
There is no way that I could watch this if I didn't have DVR. Anytime Billy Ray is onscreen I FF or mute. I watch the mentoring sessions, the beginning and end of each song and the judges comments. So essentially a 2 hour show can be watched in 1/2 hour.

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-30-08, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Are there more than 3 of us even watching this show???"
Other seasons have been markedly better. It is hard to watch the "mainstreaming" of the show. In past season's the caliber of contestant was much better, IMO. This season it seems as though NBC is trying to give it more AI cheesiness.

That said, I'll keep watching.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-08, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Are there more than 3 of us even watching this show???"
OK thanks. I was wondering because I have heard people talk about how great this show is.

I am really distracted by Billy Ray reading his cue cards. He doesn't even try to pretend he isn't reading it. He doesn't look at the person he is talking to because he is reading. And it is obvious the singers are reading the same cue cards BRC is because they always know and start celebrating who is next to sing before he even announces it to the rest of us.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •