The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2008 Nashville star."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Nashville Star Forum (Protected)
Original message

leapingin 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-08, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leapingin Click to send private message to leapingin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2008 Nashville star."
Have you guys read that Nashville Star startes June 9th I think and that coat tail rider Billy Ray Cyrus will host and it's gonna be on NBC this year. Can't wait. Knew Buddy Jewell ( He got railroaded by Clint Black) worked with his mother at the Cotton Inn in Osceola, Arkansas. He's the real deal for sure.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2008 Nashville star. fanscape 04-18-08 1
   RE: 2008 Nashville star. mindy23 05-16-08 2
       RE: 2008 Nashville star. gmanntoday 06-09-08 13
 RE: 2008 Nashville star. Countrystrings 06-05-08 3
 RE: 2008 Nashville star. monitoring you 06-05-08 4
 RE: 2008 Nashville star. alfredgerard84 06-06-08 5
   RE: 2008 Nashville star. tvfan1105 06-07-08 6
       RE: 2008 Nashville star. cowgirl4ever 06-07-08 7
 RE: 2008 Nashville star. hot2trot 06-07-08 8
   RE: 2008 Nashville star. Countrystrings 06-09-08 9
 RE: 2008 Nashville star. gmanntoday 06-09-08 10
 RE: 2008 Nashville star. monitoring you 06-09-08 11
 RE: 2008 Nashville star. bystander 06-09-08 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fanscape 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-08, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fanscape Click to send private message to fanscape Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2008 Nashville star."
Hi! If you like Nashville Star, I’d like to recommend the new show I’m working with, “Can You Duet”. It’s like Nashville Star but the competition is for the next big country duo rather than solo star, and all the drama that ensues in the collaboration. “Can You Duet” premieres tonight at 8/7C on CMT.
Thanks for listening and I hope you’ll join us! ~Becky with CMT
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-16-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2008 Nashville star."

Getting exited to see this again! I like the way they cut to the chase and get the finals on there right away, instead of making a huge deal about the 5,000 that try out, and/or the 30 that get cut before they even take the stage!

And I also like that they were the first to allow their contestants to utilize instruments! It's a great show for those of us who also enjoy Country music! Anyone know who the judges will be this year?

gmanntoday 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-08, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gmanntoday Click to send private message to gmanntoday Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 2008 Nashville star."
i know that jewel is one of the judges! also billy ray cyrus is the host!

Countrystrings 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-08, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Countrystrings Click to send private message to Countrystrings Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2008 Nashville star."
Man I cannot wait to see the new Nashville Star season 6! with it being on prime time now country music is going to explode all over the main stream. Especially since NBC is placing it right after American Gladiators!!! Two of my favs back to back. I love Buddy Jewell's first album, sweet south comfort is my favorite song off that album. I can't wait to see all the new contestants. Check out some of these funny tryouts. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGPdnVrpefU>

monitoring you 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-08, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monitoring%20you Click to send private message to monitoring%20you Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2008 Nashville star."
This season should be super cool very sensational I love the show and I hope they keep up the good WORK!!!

alfredgerard84 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-08, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alfredgerard84 Click to send private message to alfredgerard84 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 2008 Nashville star."
Yeah this year is gonna rock! I saw some hilarious videos on YouTube of audition tapes and they are FUNNY!

theres this one guy that sings "i aint that stupid" and its freakin funny ars stupid!

See you on Monday Nashville!

tvfan1105 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-08, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfan1105 Click to send private message to tvfan1105 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 2008 Nashville star."
i agree! it's gonna be awesome. i love taylor swift and i hear she's gonna perform on the show. i think it airs on monday and i'm watching it for sure!

cowgirl4ever 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-08, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowgirl4ever Click to send private message to cowgirl4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2008 Nashville star."
Nashville Star is by far the best reality music type show on the air. I tried watching A.I. and just cant seem to get into it like Nashville Star. Especially this season with NBC bringing Billy Ray Cyrus...ahhh I'm so excited! Only two more days until we get to see Taylor Swifts amazing performance! ...This might be a rumor, but are they bringing on Carrie Underwood too? I heard that from a friend in the whole music scene in L.A. Anyone heard about this? ...I guess we'll just have to watch and see huh?

hot2trot 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-08, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hot2trot Click to send private message to hot2trot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2008 Nashville star."
Oh My Gosh! Yes, it's this Monday and I am super excited to watch...the premiere show (Monday) is going to have all the casting call's so there will be some laughs and I think
Taylor Swift is going to perform. Can't wait!

Countrystrings 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-08, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Countrystrings Click to send private message to Countrystrings Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2008 Nashville star."
Guys its finally here!!! Nashville star is tonight and I am so excited. I almost called in sick to work today in order to stay home and prepare to watch it! I am so pumped, I have waited too long to get my Jewel fix. I have been Jonesing!

gmanntoday 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-08, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gmanntoday Click to send private message to gmanntoday Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 2008 Nashville star."
yeah i totally bought a new cowboy hat to wear tonight during the show! its gonna be sweet!!!!!! i hope there are as good of auditions as i saw on youtube!

monitoring you 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-08, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monitoring%20you Click to send private message to monitoring%20you Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 2008 Nashville star."
I cant wait to watch tonight it is going to be great with Cyrus as host and Taylor Swift singing during the show, this season should rock!!!

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-09-08, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 2008 Nashville star."
Really looking forward to this season. Can't wait to see if they changed it for the better by moving it from USA to NBC.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •