The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Two are --"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-07, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Two are --"
-- let's see if I can get the spoiler spacing right: it's usually a little bit of a challenge to make sure it runs on for just long enough--

-- Tailor-Made and Buddha

Actual winner: whoever gets to cast Season #3. Because no matter who she picks, this isn't going to work out.

Poor David.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Two are -- rjrabbit 12-10-07 1
   RE: Final Two are -- bored8 12-10-07 2
       RE: Final Two are -- ZnittyK 12-11-07 3
       RE: Final Two are -- iloverob 12-13-07 4
           RE: Final Two are -- Snidget 12-13-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-10-07, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Two are --"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-07 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

New York seems to have a thing for Buddha. I'm betting she picks him. Tailormade gives her nice gifts but I don't see any real passion there. Looking forward to the finalle and the reunion show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-10-07, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Two are --"
NY is crazy..Punk really seemed to be into her but she can't handle that whole "he's more of a friend" thing...hello, thats what makes a good relationship..she has a physical thing for Buddha..but it will never work..at least she's finally realizing that Tailor Made is basically a little girl wearing mens clothes.
Hope things work out better for her in Season 3..we all know there will be a Season 3.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-11-07, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final Two are --"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-07 AT 11:26 PM (EST)

I also think that she is into Buddha based on physical. She has a strong physical/sexual attraction to Buddha. Tailor Made will be her bytch and do whatever she says.

I think she would pick Buddha. We all know there has got to be a season 3 so if Buddha wins he will for sure dump her. f she choses
Tailor Made she will find a reason to leave him. My guess is Buddha.

As we all know this show took place before it aired on television. Can someone explain to me why Buddha is putting himself in a category (celebrity) that he isn't even close to. He said he already has that (as far as celeb unless I misinterpreted him). I just don't understand.

BTW has anyone ever thought that New York may not chose anyone at all?

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-13-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final Two are --"
I thought Punk would have been the best for her, but she messed that up when she talked really badly about his family's looks. It would have been a Tango-repeat at the reunion. So it was best that she got rid of him.

Buddha - She should definitely pick him at this point. She wants to do a ILNY3 so why not hang with the totally hot guy for the moment?

I heard a rumor that ny was pregnant...and the father was named...anyone else hear that rumor?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-07, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final Two are --"
google sees to indicate that rumor is going around.

This report says no but has some of why it might be going around.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/i-love-new-york/i-love-new-york-the-pregnancy-14552.aspx

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •