The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Flavor of Love Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-13-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Flavor of Love Finale"
To be completely honest I really didn't care if it was Hoopz or New York who was going to win. I mean why would I care to really see someone with a guy like Flav. Immature and an obnoxious pimp wanna be. And why would I really care who Flav ended up with and if it was for his best interest, this guy is screwed up.

So, anyways, I missed the first 30 minutes of the show which I could care less about I guess that was when the two "ladies" fought at dinner. But I did make it in time to see the dates.

First Flav went out with New York, where he took her on a boat (the fool almost fell off before the date really even started) and then he took her to a private beach to go kayaking, there was more tipping over than there was anything else. After splashing around in the water and New York passed the test of having fun they went to dinner where New York spilled her emotions out on the table while Flav did his usual, stuff his face and make me want to puke just watching him eat. But hey Flav apparently paid attention and liked what she had to say so he brought her to his suite where it is said they "made love". The next morning Flav acted like he was sad to see New York go but once she did he had the disgusting nerve to go out on his balcony and yell how much of a pimp he is.

Flav and Hoopz date was about as boring as him and New York's. After watching the akward smooching while riding through the jungle's canopy they too went to dinner where they also ended up at Flav's suite.

Yeah, these girls are just so special to Flav and he loves them so much. Honestly, was Flav trying to evolve himself into another Hugh Heffner? Well, after watching a bunch of skanks go and a bunch of skanks stay it came down to the final ending which drove me nuts because they dragged it out and showed the usually annoying Flav doing the constant heart beating sound, just to hear him say that it was Hoopz he wanted. After that I really didn't watch. I give this relationship, if anyone cares to even call it one, about a month. Heck the reunion show looks like it has more entertainment in one hour than the whole season did. I wonder if it's Pumkin or New York who Flav calls a psycho and tells to leave.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Flavor of Love Finale califan 03-13-06 1
   RE: Flavor of Love Finale nazpink 03-14-06 2
       RE: Flavor of Love Finale toddE 03-14-06 3
           RE: Flavor of Love Finale ARnutz 03-14-06 4
               RE: Flavor of Love Finale bystander 03-14-06 5
                   RE: Flavor of Love Finale ARnutz 03-14-06 7
               RE: Flavor of Love Finale Snidget 03-14-06 6
                   RE: Flavor of Love Finale ARnutz 03-14-06 8
                       RE: Flavor of Love Finale ginger 03-15-06 9
                           RE: Flavor of Love Finale Estee 03-15-06 10
 RE: Flavor of Love Finale CantStandToLook 03-16-06 11
 Thank you! Tiggertramp 03-19-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

califan 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-13-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail califan Click to send private message to califan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Flavor of Love Finale"
one month? i bet it ended as soon as the cameras stopped rolling. the only reason hoopz won was because flav thought if he picked her she would sleep with him. i bet she dumped him before being subjected to that.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-14-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Flavor of Love Finale"
Yeah, giving them one month was stretching it. From what was said Hoopz didn't have sex with Flav and I'm sure that helped Flav want to pick her more....I agree there with you. From what I have heard (I don't know if it's true or not) that Hoopz said that she didn't have romantic feelings for Flav or want a relationship with him she just did it to be on t.v. and pretty much said that was the reason for all the other girls on the show as well. No surprise there.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-14-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Flavor of Love Finale"
Hoopz totally won because A. Maybe Flav thought he could get her this way, but even more likely B. He already hit NY and he needed to escape this show without a dangerous psycho attached to him. This way, shows over, he can walk away clean and start scamming another project. New York was a little bit frightening last night, and he would have had a hard time getting rid of her, whereas Hoopz I imagine was happy to walk away as the cameras faded.

I never dreamed Hoopz would make it past 5th place, so I should have guessed she'd win when she somehow made it past both Goldie and Pumkin (two kind of cute, kind of gross chicks much more on Flav's level than Hoopz).

Hoopz wanted to win so New York wouldn't. But I didn't like the finale very much. I would have preferred either Goldie or Pumkin to Hoopz, who was just too good for Flav.

Anyway, my favorite moment was when crazy ole NY was crying that "this might have been my last dinner with Flav." I was like, Thank God for that, because if I were ever to encounter Flav, I don't think I could sit and eat with him due to his beyond disgusting table manners.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Flavor of Love Finale"
Ditto everything you said, Todd! NY was a friggin' psycho! Her man? Her man? That's all she ever said! Flav was her man! Pffft! I bet she'll start to stalk him now!

That being said, I can't wait to see her & Pumkin go crazy at the reunion show! Bwaaaahhh!

I can't believe I actually watched this train wreck of a show! *hangs head in shame*

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-14-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Flavor of Love Finale"
Did anyone catch the huge wedgie NY had after rollin around the beach with Flav? As they walked off down the beach she picked it back out of her a$$. DW said the before shot looked as if she was wearing a thong.

GROSS MAN!

03-14-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Flavor of Love Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-06 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

Omigawd! Yes! Me thinks maybe that swimsuit fit her when she got to the house, but after becoming phat FAT (according to her mother) she di'nt fit it no more!

ETA: When that was on my screen? I was singing... Baby Got Back!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Flavor of Love Finale"
*joins Nutz on the couch of shame*

I even did the *happy dance* when NY got booted. Ha.Ha. Goodbye you delusional harpy. Yea, right you will bring peace to Flav's house, and be there for your man. Do you really think you could turn off the screeching drama-fest that is your life once the other girls were gone.

I think Flav need Jerry Springer to do the show like Sally Jesse Raphael does the Dirty Laundry on Surreal life. Looks like from the preview that the reunion show would do Jerry Proud.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

03-14-06, 07:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Flavor of Love Finale"
Hee hee! You're right! It definitely looks like Jerry Springer material! Ha! I wonder if Flav's big body guard guy (ack! I've forgotten his name.) will be as good as Steve at keeping the screaming banshees apart!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Flavor of Love Finale"
I just checked out the VH1 message board. Dear god.

BEYOND the Valley of the Springer.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Flavor of Love Finale"
God? God has nothing to do with that message board. Nothing at all...

(I peeked somewhere around the third episode and never went back. Never-ever. It's not worth it, do you hear me? It's just not worth it!)

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Flavor of Love Finale"
Tells self over and over again, I did not watch this show, I did not watch this show.

I pretty much agree with everything Nazpink said. Really , who would want this guy. You got to see exactly how fake this show was at the end when Hoopz would describe something that she wished New York would do or feel and then they would show her doing or feeling that in the limo. I dont think there is anything to last, it was a publicity stunt and was over as soon as the cameras stopped rolling.

I'll still watch the reunion show and then kick myself afterwards for wasting the time.

I got your back Jack....by Arkie

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-19-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Thank you!"
Thanks for posting what happened so I could *read* it instead of have my eyes continue to bleed out all over a perfectly good sweatshirt.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •