The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Buddha's back and there's gonna be trouble..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-06-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Buddha's back and there's gonna be trouble..."
Any chance this is the way the spirits decided to get revenge on TailorMade?

Looks like the no-contact rule is out the window (if ever it existed). And it also looks like Tiffany's getting better at the art of the fake-out: when she said she was going to take a chance, I capitalized the C and braced myself...

Can you tell where the script ends and the contestant's actual actions begin? Good luck.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Buddha's back and there's gonna... edavis 11-06-07 1
   RE: Buddha's back and there's gonna... ZnittyK 11-07-07 2
       RE: Buddha's back and there's gonna... CattyChat 11-07-07 3
           RE: Buddha's back and there's gonna... ZnittyK 11-18-07 5
               RE: Buddha's back and there's gonna... bored8 11-19-07 6
 RE: Buddha's back and there's gonna... Tiggertramp 11-12-07 4
 RE: Buddha's back and there's gonna... grep 11-25-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

edavis 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-06-07, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail edavis Click to send private message to edavis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Buddha's back and there's gonna be trouble..."
Buddah....

ahhh; such a fine black sexy hunk! She doesn't deserve him, send him to me.....
As for TailorMade---- blah

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-07-07, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Buddha's back and there's gonna be trouble..."
New York should be scared with Tailor made there. Why, because he has kinda like an possessive, obsessive behavior. Anyone who is going to go to the extreme as to hurting other people, lying, snitching, there is something wrong with him up there? He is wayyyy too anxious. He is becoming obsessed with her. By the way he acts makes me wonder if she is really safe around him?

If he did get eliminated, I would like to know how he would react. She better hope he don't come back stalking her lol.

But at the same time. The only reason why he is there so long is because of TV. It makes good TV. Simple.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-07, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Buddha's back and there's gonna be trouble..."
"New York should be scared with Tailor made there. Why, because he has kinda like an possessive, obsessive behavior. Anyone who is going to go to the extreme as to hurting other people, lying, snitching, there is something wrong with him up there? He is wayyyy too anxious. He is becoming obsessed with her. By the way he acts makes me wonder if she is really safe around him?"

For all those reasons and many more is why Tailor Made is perfect for New York. New York wants someone who will worship her and do everything and anything she says. Plus he apparently has money, which New York salivates for. They are a match made in reality heaven.

Also, I have never seen Tailor Made hurt anyone -- he's the one who was attacked by Buddha and had Wise get in his face just screaming at him. The spitting was wrong (mostly because it is pathetic coming from a guy), but TM obviously isn't a "fighter."

Oh and what about the previews for next week where NY visits the set of Nip/Tuck? I threw up in my mouth a little when Julian McMahon kissed NY on the lips. *shudder* I hope he had some Penicillin handy. For me, his hotness factor dropped significantly with that scene.

It was Autumn & incessant piped the quails from shocks & sheaves;
like living coals, the apples burned among the withering leaves.
~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-07, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Buddha's back and there's gonna be trouble..."
Hey, I never looked at it like that. I was just thinking about her safety lol. Tailor Made and New York's mom seem to make a great couple too.

If Buddha got eliminated for hitting Tailor Made. Tailor Made should have gotten eliminated for spitting on Wiseguy. She also told Wiseguy if he hit him then he would have been out. Why is that? Something isn't too right about New York either.

I still think something is wrong with Tailor Made.
Actually I think something is wrong with every guy there for even trying to pursue her lol.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Buddha's back and there's gonna be trouble..."

>Something isn't too right about
>New York either.
>
>I still think something is wrong
>with Tailor Made.
Something IS wrong with Tailor Made..hes scares me.. only like another woman would scare me..all of his backstabbing and tattletailing and running to NY everytime he doesn't get his way.He also has a difficult time controlling his emotions .. He acts like a teenage girl!! And everything about him is so UNmasculine..why she would want to be with someone who spends more time in front of the mirror than she does??
Maybe its his supposed wealth? The fact that she could b-slap him any time she wanted and he would take it? Her mother likes him? (an obvious sign to run the other way). I am confused.
Buddha would be good for her but I think shes afraid she can't push him around. Punk would be good for her but hes too normal for her. Pretty is pretty and very sweet but I don't think shes that into him..Mr. Wise will never get it right with Sister Patterson..she may end up with Tailormade by default..

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-12-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Buddha's back and there's gonna be trouble..."
I am excited that Buddha is back. It will make for some good TV. NY said the producers did not want to bring him back, and I believe it for liability purposes, and I am sure Buddha had to sign some serious disclaimer clauses to get back into the show.

It will be really fun to watch Tailor Made shake in his shoes!

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

grep 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-25-07, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grep Click to send private message to grep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Buddha's back and there's gonna be trouble..."
Budha is a big dummy, he should have stayed gone when he was gone. Now he's whining like a little b#@tch about NY and Chance. Is he stupid or what, if that upset him, just imagine what would happen if Flav came baack???

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •