The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Foolishness up in Here !"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-20-07, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Foolishness up in Here !"
New York..what are you thinking? I can understand getting the dirt on the guys from ex girlfriends and having Real question the guys to see who was really telling the truth..but why oh why did you bring Chance in?? And commence to kissing him almost right away?? And ask Pretty's poor sister all of those ridiculous questions that have no bearing on his relationship with you??
Sister Patterson..you asked Buddha to intervene with Chance and then got mad at him for doing it and telling New York she was wrong..please make up your mind..and while your at it, clip those acrylics honey..this is not the Ming Dynasty and afew times I was afraid you would poke out your own eye.
And Last..Tailormade is married..enough said.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Foolishness up in Here ! ZnittyK 11-24-07 1
   RE: Foolishness up in Here ! bored8 11-27-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-07, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Foolishness up in Here !"
Gotta agree. Do you really think Wiseguy's girlfriend was telling the truth? Absolutely not. Maybe, but I don't think so. She is still in love with him, why would she want to see him with New York of all people? Come on now, New York, and her Mother are dummies for believing every word people say. You cannot trust people. If he is still good friends with his ex so what? A lot of people are still good friends with their ex and they aren't messing with them. Could be but some people aren't. Damn New York. Am I the only one who KNOWS Pretty's sister lied about that last question about has she met any of his women? You can tell, she looked up and hesitated. She was lying because they were asking her all of those disrespectful questions. If New York is interested in his dating, and sexual experiences or past then she should ask him herself. Personally, when they are alone. I am not sure if Pretty is hiding something. Maybe he is, maybe he is not, but I would have been upset too if someone came at me and my sibling asking me dumb azz questions. Why should his sister know when he lost his virginity? Why should his mother know? Are those even questions that your family would know? I mean that was really disrespectful and I don't blame him from walking out and cussing her out. But at the same time a lot of people don't like New York, this show is just a guilty pleasure and I am pretty sure that Pretty's sister doesn't want him with someone like New York.

Pretty's issue is he didn't know New York was already crazy LOL. We all knew that from the get. It took him coming on this show to figure that out LMAO!!

Truth be known, everyone has a past and I don't think you should be calling peoples exes and asking them stupid questions. I also don't think New York should be putting Chance and Real of all people asking these guys some stupid questions. New York acts like she is the only one without a past. Everything turned on her. She wanted to get dirt of these guys and she was about to kiss Chance until Real said something. What does that say about her? Someone had mentioned that Tailor Made is right for her. I now agree. She wants someone she can use, who she can do whatever she want to and they aren't going to say anything. She thought Pretty was going to be like wiseguy and not say anything or get upset while she cuss him out. Tailor Made is perfect for her. She wants someone that is going to put up with her shyt and everyone isn't like that. New York has a past too. Thats why Tango the Turtle dumped her azz. Real eyes, Realize, Real LIES!!!!

Sister Patterson is a buttface. She acts like her daughter can't do no wrong. Or if she does it is okay and no one is supposed to call her on it. Bytch please!!

Then Pretty left on his own, and she tried to act like she didn't want him in the house anymore after a while.

Did anyone else notice that during the argument when they were flashing to the interview with New York, that she looked two diff ways? In one of the interviews her hair was even more of a mess. She looked like she wasn't retouched in the film. LOL. Okay enough said.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-07, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Foolishness up in Here !"
you know what, you are right about the whole ex thing..if someone had done that to me I wouldn't like it either..its really none of their business what happened before them..and everyone makes mistakes..that being said, this last episode was quite an eye opener..mr. wise went home cause Ny couldn't get over the whole ex thing..they weren't really clicking anyway..but Buddha is most probably on the show to further his acting career. This should be no surprise as I can't understand why a guy like him would be interested in NY anyway. She is really staring to lose it..the whole "I want to be the man in the relationship" what the hell is she talking about?? The personality tests were kinda funny though..not surprised that Tailor made has an attraction/repulsion to strong women..hes obviously got some mommy issues..wouldn't have guessed Punk's "issue" though.Can't wait to see the meet the parents episode, I think it will explain alot about these guys..even so I bet money she ends up with Tailor made because they are both crazy.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •