The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My "GAYDAR" guess"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-07, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My "GAYDAR" guess"
I think Pretty is being unfairly maligned. The fact that his sister was unable to divulge any specifics on his sexual history was a sign of family normalcy, not a red flag to homosexuality. We all know how bizarre New York is but the producers must have had a hand in that. Are they recruits from the Jerry Springer show? Now, if you want a candidate for gayness, what about Punk?
He meets all the stereotypes. He works out to excess, he is very well groomed, listen to him talk with your eyes closed and you will notice very effeminate tones, and did you see him run screaming like a girl over the silly haunting effects? He appeared to be hustling NY out the door, but in retrospect, I think he was pushing her out of the way.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My "GAYDAR" guess ZnittyK 11-24-07 1
 RE: My "GAYDAR" guess grep 11-25-07 2
   RE: My "GAYDAR" guess ZnittyK 11-27-07 3
       RE: My "GAYDAR" guess bored8 11-27-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-24-07, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My "GAYDAR" guess"
Punk does sound gay lol. Why should his sister know about his sexual history? People tell you what they want you to know. It doesn't always have to be the truth. It was sooooooo apparent she was lying. It was also very apparent she felt very uncomfortable.

Why is his sexual history any of his sisters business to begin with. New York has zero common sense, and so does her mother.

Did anyone go on VH1. They were called Buddha Mr. Potato Head!! LMAO!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

grep 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-25-07, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grep Click to send private message to grep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My "GAYDAR" guess"
I don't know about Punk, but I do question why a Havard Law grad would have any interests in the likes of New York!
As for Pretty, he was probably too nice of a guy for her. She asked his sister some really stupid questions, I have two brothers and I don't know their intimate sexual history, nor do they know mine. But that is no reason to infer that he is gay. Silly reasoning, I'd leave a person with such shallow thinking too!

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-07, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My "GAYDAR" guess"
I am very questionable on why a Harvard Law grad would want New York either. Apparently his mother (I think)doesn't want her son with her either and I don't blame her one bit. Apparently The Entertainers mom and New Yorks mom gets into it next week, oh and Buddha is going to put Patterson in her place. I don't even know why these guys are still there (with the exception of Tailor Made). BTW does New York really think someone in their right mind is going to want their son with her? Even if he is an adult lol. She doesn't get it that she isn't a very classy woman and neither is her mother. New York acts like her mother can just say anything to these guys and they are supposed to just sit there and take it. Thats because she believes the same thing about herself. Tailor Made is the one for her. That is the only one I think that will be a punk (which that name fits Tailor Made more) for New York.

I honestly do think that Buddha is just there for camera. It does sound quite strange how someone who is an aspiring actor just automatically want to be with New York out of the blue without believing there is some type of incentive that goes with it. Come on now.

Who do I think the final two is going to be Punk and Tailor Made. I may be wrong but for some reason I know Tailor Made is going to make it to the final two fosho.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-07, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My "GAYDAR" guess"
agree about pretty..the whole situation with new york and her mother asking all of those questions was so inappropriate. It would be very weird if your sibling knew when you lost your virginity, how many women you had been with etc..normal people don't want or need to know these things about their brothers and sisters. And if she asked Prettys sister why didn't she ask anybody elses ex's/sisters?? She was singling him out & I don't blame him for leaving.
My gaydar goes of alittle with Punk too..maybe hes just more of a metrosexual??? He was fairly "butch" around Chance & Real..when he turned over the table..am I grasping at straws??
She will probably end up with Tailor-Made as you all have mentioned..although they are both extremely narcissistic according to their "personality tests" so they may be too much alike..I'm starting to think NY york should go on a shot at love with tila tequila..maybe her chances would be better there..with her 'I want to be the man in the relationship' and all..maybe she really is a man???? Maybe shes really a lesbian?? I''m confused.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •