The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cinnamon 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-07, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamon Click to send private message to Cinnamon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
Okay ya'll, I had to do it. I had to join a message board and talk about I Love New York. First of all I ain't got nothin' against a sista...but come on now... If you got your own show, college education (yes she did get her bachelors from Syracuse), then you should have enough money (or at least some sense) to know that you're weave is jacked and you need to take off those eyelashes (they don't do nothing for you). Now just to let everyone know that I'm not hating - I Love New York actually looked kinda cute when she woke up one morning and had no make-up and no eyelashes. I never knew her eyes were brown especially with those long, thick, black eyelashes and that big black glob (line) that she wears for eyeliner. And why does she hold her head up and look down with her eyes somewhat closed or do the eyelashes give that effect? Oh yeah and one more thing - Where does Sister Patterson's forehead end and her hairline begins? Can some of ya'll please answer me that?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... JessicaRN 01-24-07 1
 RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... eire_heart74 01-25-07 2
 RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... maryellennaco 01-25-07 3
   RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... andeenicole 02-15-07 12
 RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... TxMom2011 01-25-07 4
   RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... livingthroughmytv 01-25-07 5
   RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... disneycuty 03-17-07 17
 RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... ginger 01-26-07 6
   RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... fedcamper 01-27-07 7
       RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... Snidget 01-27-07 8
           RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... TxMom2011 01-29-07 10
               RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... ginger 01-29-07 11
           RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... indigobreeze 04-04-07 19
               RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... maryellennaco 04-04-07 20
   RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... BeMadd 02-26-07 15
 RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... biggsexy 01-27-07 9
 RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... MsNikki 02-22-07 13
   RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... maryellennaco 02-25-07 14
 RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... maryellennaco 03-09-07 16
 RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... maryellennaco 04-03-07 18
   RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... ginger 04-09-07 21
       RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... HarborChick 04-21-07 22
   RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... aintskeered33 11-01-07 23
       RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... ZnittyK 11-07-07 24
 RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES &... ZnittyK 11-07-07 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-24-07, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
I thought the same thing when they showed her without all of her "stuff". She was actually cute.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-07, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
Both the mom and her would look better without the ten pounds of gunky make up and fake wigs.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-07, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
Tiffany AKA Noo York, has always been pretty proud of those weaves of hers, but I'm with you - this one seems like it needs some help! She's proud of the "real hair" aspect of it - And Mom's hairline is known as "cro magnon" head... Throw back to the cave days.... welcome to the boards, btw!

andeenicole 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-07, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail andeenicole Click to send private message to andeenicole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
This show is so crazy..the girl is not even pretty and such a big fake out...ahh honey you know i love ya...but I gotta choose the boy that I need to have. Not to mention her complete trash mouth,f-----ING it up along with her Mother who is a complete idiot. I SAY RUN BOYS...YOU COULD DO BETTER WITH ANY NORMAL GIRL THAN YOU EVER COULD HER, AND HER BLUE POSTER PAINT EYES HAVE GOT TO GO!!!
DOES SHE REALLY BELIEVE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL WITH THAT ON, OR JUST FOLLOWING MAMAS MAKEUP ROUTINE????

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-25-07, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
>I Love New York actually looked kinda cute when she woke up one morning and had no make-up and no

Hey... my daughter and I had this SAME discussion today!! She is so much cuter without all that crap. What kinda drag queen makeup artist do they have working on her!?!?!

I saw her on Jimmy Kimmel and she looked awful - she has gained some weight and those two watermelons she bought were not fitting in her top. I stared at them the ENTIRE time. I really expected one to pop out!!!

I never really liked her on Flava Flav... I was a NY Hater for sure. But she has endeared herself to me now. Now that she doesnt have to scheme and start mess with other women she is fun to watch.

livingthroughmytv 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-25-07, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livingthroughmytv Click to send private message to livingthroughmytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
Same thing. She looked much better au naturel. I actually think she looks better when she isn't too skinny. Real women have curves. But the weave looks like a dead woodland creature on her head. I guess that makes the eyelashes wood spiders. Eek.

disneycuty 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-07, 04:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail disneycuty Click to send private message to disneycuty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
If you notice at the tail end of the show, New York throws up the "T" sign representing Tango. If you have myspace, you would know what I mean. Did anyone notice that?

She did it so fast, but I saw a video clip of it and right before the screen went dark, for commerical, she threw up the "T" sign, and I recognized that as representing Tango.

Am I the only one that saw that?

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-07, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
All muppets have fake eyelashes and hair.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-07, 04:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
>All muppets have fake eyelashes and
>hair.
>
>
>

Muppet is right!! She looks just like Janice from the band in the Muppet show. (I'd post her picture if I had any computer skills.)

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-07, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
Here you go!

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
BAHABAHAAAAHAAHAHAHA

01-29-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
I have always maintained Noo York was Janice-the-Muppet. My daughter pointed out that NY also looks like the girl fish from "A Shark's Tale" but so far I haven't come up with a good posting image.

indigobreeze 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-04-07, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indigobreeze Click to send private message to indigobreeze Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
OH YOU HAVE JOKES??? HA HA HA

04-04-07, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
This weave is real synthetic! These eyelashes are real fur! This eyeshadow is REAL POSTER PAINT and I AM the HEAD BEYOTCH OF THIS HERE HOUSE!

buh-bye, fake-o, it's time to MOVE ON....

BeMadd 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-07, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeMadd Click to send private message to BeMadd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
>All muppets have fake eyelashes and
>hair.
>
>
>

She looks more like that puppet from Solid Gold - from back in the day. Waylan Flowers and Madam.

biggsexy 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-07, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biggsexy Click to send private message to biggsexy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
newyork is just a hott mess

MsNikki 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-07, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsNikki Click to send private message to MsNikki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
Her eyelashes will always be out of control but this weeks episode (boxing match & princess party) NY's curly hair actually looked kinda cute minus the way she styled it for the elimination ceremony.

02-25-07, 04:59 PM (EST)
14. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
When did wearing blue eyeshadow become popular again??

03-09-07, 04:06 PM (EST)
16. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
I thought it was funny in the previews of the show this week, where they show Noo York with the boyz in a hot air balloon. Noo York is quoted as saying (as the guy who drives the balloon blows fire up into it)," Be careful man! My hair is synthetic!" and she just hunkers down like being even sort of close to fire makes her reallllly nervous!! TRES HILARIOUS!!

04-03-07, 05:57 PM (EST)
18. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
I LOVED it when during the finale last night, Noo York & Tango were on a boat going somewhere. Those eyelashes of hers were starting to take wing & FLY! My favorite comment was hers when she said, "I can't lose these eyelashes, THEY'RE REAL FUR!!!"
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Glad it's over.

04-09-07, 06:34 PM (EST)
21. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
I have to admit, one of my favorite things about NY is that she is completely upfront about all of her nonhuman parts. Her weave, her "real fur" eyelashes...I'm surprised we haven't heard how much the boobies cost. This is why I really really really want her on TAR. Just watching her and Phil on the same television screen could be priceless.

Anyway, this series ended with a whimper, rather than a bang. Onward to Charm School. Whose got an apple for Mo'Nique?

Actually, a taser might be better.

HarborChick 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-07, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HarborChick Click to send private message to HarborChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
Apparently Hottie does -- right between her boobies!

aintskeered33 3 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aintskeered33 Click to send private message to aintskeered33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
i can handle the weave and fake eye lashes ... but dame why can't she keep her new boobs under control ....it seems like one is always trying to come out .... put a bra on bi**h ....

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-07, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-07 AT 01:04 AM (EST)

I actually think she looks a lot better and I mean A LOT better without all of that make up. If you are going to where fake eyelashes, why does it have to be so thick? Gee wiz lol. All that over the top stuff makes her look a hot mess. Which puts me into the question that I have been clueless about forever.
Besides those guys on the show to get exposure, get into music(you know some type of hidden agenda). The few guys who actually "love" New York, Why? What do they see in her? She wears a too much make up, fake thick azz eyelashes. Why do they find someone who is made up like that attractive? Why don't one of these guys tell her that she looks so much better natural. She could wear light make up too, but this is too much (and no one is hating its just a question so grow up for those of you who doesn't know any other word on the planet).

To be honest, I feel the same way about Flav. He is one of the ugliest men ever lol!! Besides most of them who is trying to get exposure, or become video hoes, or the money why do they want him? How could they kiss him? Yuk!! I am clueless about that too? Unless ALL of them had some type of hidden agenda (which is the only logical reason I could think of).

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-07, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYELASHES & WEAVE??????"
>Now
>just to let everyone know
>that I'm not hating -
>I Love New York actually
>looked kinda cute when she
>woke up one morning and
>had no make-up and no
>eyelashes. I never knew
>her eyes were brown especially
>with those long, thick, black
>eyelashes and that big black
>glob (line) that she wears
>for eyeliner. And why
>does she hold her head
>up and look down with
>her eyes somewhat closed or
>do the eyelashes give that
>effect? Oh yeah and
>one more thing - Where
>does Sister Patterson's forehead end
>and her hairline begins?
>Can some of ya'll please
>answer me that?

I know she has a college education. And I thought I was the only one who saw that she looks so much better without all of that makeup. She doesn't need a bunch of make up on her face. It makes her look really ugly, and shes not ugly when she doesn't have on make up.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •