The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thank god she's gone! (spoiler/caught the early showing)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-03-07, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thank god she's gone! (spoiler/caught the early showing)"
I was so sick of Larissa. Shay's no better but damn I was sick of Larissa and her nonsense.

Is her idea of being a nut like New York so she can get her own show?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thank god she's gone! (spoiler... Estee 06-04-07 1
   RE: Thank god she's gone! (spoiler... eire_heart74 06-04-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-04-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thank god she's gone! (spoiler/caught the early showing)"
Larissa pretty much said it all in her last words: she's not going to change for anyone. That's kind of the whole point, Larissa -- and that's why we're down a wondertwin. Plus we got two great looks at the gangster culture: it doesn't matter what I did wrong, it matters that you talked -- plus Larissa took her nickname back, probably because it was more important to her than the real one. No, you haven't learned a thing. I'm not sure you can.

So apparently we're at the nervous-breakdown-per-week stage. Becky, who is basically the reason spoilers exist, spent half the episode emptying out the kleenex, and this one episode after Saaphyri found a new use for some of the sleeves. What's next week? Brooke sleeps with absolutely everyone at the party and then goes on a crying jag because she forgot to get the camera operators?

*sigh* Well, at least I got a prediction semi-right for once: Saaphyri was the one who had the least trouble with Tiffany. I just thought they'd be interviewing Tiffany, not the other way around...

Oh, and Mo'nique? That was one of the cruelest jokes in the history of reality television. Nice work.

How funny was it that Mo'nique refused to call Tiffany anything but 'New York' after that rally against 'digusting nicknames?'

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-04-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thank god she's gone! (spoiler/caught the early showing)"

>*sigh* Well, at least I
>got a prediction semi-right for
>once: Saaphyri was the
>one who had the least
>trouble with Tiffany. I
>just thought they'd be interviewing
>Tiffany, not the other way
>around...

That you did! She really had no reason to sweat it because new york had nothing on her.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •