The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-21-07, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
From their latest attempt at strategy, it's starting to look like Big Brother with an assist from Jerri. 'This time, let's try hiding the beef jerky...'

And it looks like Mo'nique is the only host who doesn't review footage (other than the Chenbot). Figures. Schatar was arguably overdue to go (not learning anything and proud of it) and her own karma came back to bite her, but that particular false accusation dragged Darra down with her.

I don't think we're going to see a reversal -- 'Now that I've seen the tape, I've told the bus to make a U-turn' -- but it looks like this little game is going to haunt the Wondertwins for a while. You could probably argue for Tiffany as being their punishment, except that it'll drag the entire house down. Blondes first: if Tiffany turns out to be the judge, is there any way Brooke can win the next challenge?

Oh, well -- at least we finally saw a host make the right move: good, classy work by Mo'nique in giving Leilene the rings back, although Saph's boots are a lost cause. (Poor Saph. Talk about your bad weeks...) Now let's see if she can make the next one by giving the former Bootz a pair of size 8s, applied directly to the rear.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... Snidget 05-21-07 1
   RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... Magnolia_Rocker 05-21-07 2
       RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... Magnolia_Rocker 05-21-07 3
       RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... Snidget 05-21-07 4
 Shatar emails VH1 Snidget 05-21-07 5
   RE: Shatar emails VH1 Estee 05-21-07 6
 RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... eire_heart74 05-21-07 7
 RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... ginger 05-21-07 8
   RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... Snidget 05-21-07 9
   Minor warning. Estee 05-21-07 10
       RE: Minor warning. ginger 05-22-07 12
   RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... eire_heart74 05-21-07 11
       RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... ginger 05-22-07 13
           RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... toddE 05-22-07 14
               RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... Magnolia_Rocker 05-23-07 15
                   RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... toddE 05-23-07 16
                       RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... ginger 05-29-07 20
 RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... BriarRosie 05-24-07 17
   RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... maryellennaco 05-28-07 18
       RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... Estee 05-28-07 19
           RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... ginger 05-29-07 21
               RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... Magnolia_Rocker 05-30-07 22
                   RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... ohmyheck 05-30-07 23
                       RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t... Kina70 06-02-07 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-07, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
So, does this mean the absolutely will have a reunion show and show the footage of the picture hide.

OR

Does this mean they can't have a reunion show because VH1 cannot afford the insurance.

Who puts enough pressure on the wonder twins that they turn on each other? Because I don't think they could be loyal to each other under pressure.

Tribe sprung my spring!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-21-07, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
Well, the previews showed someone telling Shay that Larissa said she had something to do with hiding the pictures. (I think) Honestly, Shay didn't bother me much until last night. Larissa OTOH overstayed her welcome on the first day. She is not good TV and I can't wait to see the door hit her a*s on the way out.

Tribey made me rock!

05-21-07, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
Oh, and how nasty was it that the guys at the second hand store told Shatar that all her clothes had a "smell". I'm glad TV's don't come with a smell option. *inserts a puking emoticon*

Tribey made me rock!

05-21-07, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
I shall do the happy dance when Larissa's butt is hit by the door on her way out.

They seem to like the karma will get you thing. Like they were waiting to expel Shatar for the stealing earlier in the show when they couldn't do it at the time.

Go Karma!!!

Tribe sprung my spring!

05-21-07, 03:07 PM (EST)
5. "Shatar emails VH1"
http://vh1blog.vh1.com/2007/05/schatar_respond.html?source=hp_blog

The reparations she is demanding
Also, VH1 can develop and air a show starring me called Shopping Couture with Schatar. I would look forward to collaborating with a reputable production company contracted with VH1 to develop and bring this show starring me to air within the next 6 months.

I think I want a tox screen/drug test done on her. Whatever she's been doing I want to stay far far away from.
K.

05-21-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Shatar emails VH1"
From Schatar's letter:

'At a minimum, Mo'Nique should have said, "Schatar if I am wrong about this, I will offer you an opening act on tour with me, the way I offered Goldie to go on tour with me and implied assistance to Krazy about her CD."'

Which instantly brings up the most important question of the night: what talent would Schatar be bringing to Mo'nique's tour for the opening act? Because live cooking demonstrations aren't it.

Synchronized blinking?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-21-07, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
I think Shay is going to crumble and rat out her buddy. Larissa is just down right mean, rotten and a spoiled brat. She seems proud of her behavior and Shay would be better off not being friends with her.

Darra believing that Shatar clothes were high end stuff? Well she's learned from that mistake. I wouldnt' believe a thing out of her mouth. They all look like bad prom dresses.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-07, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
Don't cry for Shyfffirehiahiieeye. I think she's gonna win this thing.

Yeah, what was UP with that "we don't have any proof" yada yada? I knew they left Hottie's earlier thievery too much alone and that particular sleeping dog wasn't gonna just lie. Still, I am peeved because I ADORED Hottie this season (and her weave, almost a separate character unto itself) and the whole Hottie/Like Dat ouster stunk as much as, apparently, Hottie's clothes do.

I thought Leilene was weird to give up the ring - it seemed odd, not altruistic. Her clothes were a hoot.

So........basically Bootz is the Designated Bizneeyotch, and we'll have fun watching Noo York expell her next week (not a spoiler, just a guess). Perhaps Shay has learned a valuable lesson about Not Just Following The Mean Girls.

Did anyone else wonder if VH1 had the decency to purchase the white dress Shphyarwepuiohtuiojiciruiiiiuyii used as a Kleenix?

05-21-07, 04:40 PM (EST)
9. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"

Tribe sprung my spring!

I really do hope so.

05-21-07, 04:55 PM (EST)
10. "Minor warning."
If you keep going like this, then five episodes from now, the server will suffer a fatal crash when it tries to process your fifty-billion letter alternate spelling of 'Saaphyri'.

They have drugs for this, y'know.

As for not reviewing the footage -- dunno. They do try to make it look like Mo'nique's on the premises most of the time, and she has to have some idea of what's happening in the house. The only realistic way for all that to go completely under the radar would be if it took place in an hour or less -- and thirty minutes would be better: squeeze it in just before the gathering in the Grand Hall, give Mo'nique no chance to cross-examine the camera operators, then send her back to the office just in time to hear the 'oops'. But as-is... Schatar may actually have a legitimate complaint here. But she's got a long way to go on learning how to make one.

Besides, the most VH1's going to give her is a dating show. 'All of these men are pretending to be millionaires. The most any of them made in the last year was the nickel found in the driveway coming in.'

There is a market for used dancer clothes, but that kind of store isn't it. Actually, you probably don't want to know about that market and if you did, we've still got the PG-13 rule and -- actually, let's just pretend I never started that thought.

05-22-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Minor warning."
*sticks out tongue at S.T., who likes to use a longer spelling herself...*

SPHireahhifyiiakyhyrrriiiI!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-07, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"

>Did anyone else wonder if VH1
>had the decency to purchase
>the white dress Shphyarwepuiohtuiojiciruiiiiuyii used
>as a Kleenix?

WHat I don't get is why she wasn't called out for this reaction to her confrontation with the store employees. Stalking off, crying, screaming and then blowing one's nose out in an article of clothing on a rack is consider good "Charm School" behavior? Well compared to Larissa, I guess so.

05-22-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
13. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
I think we have to enjoy the spectacle and not get all into, you know, logic 'n' stuff.

I am still looking forward to NY's return.

SYIZZKPIHSHHIRIIIIE!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-22-07, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
Ginger, I am so disappointed in you...

How can you be looking forward to the return of NY? There is almost no reality show I won't watch, but I actually deleted my season pass to her show after two or three episodes. She is like Larissa, a one-note character who has gone on far too long.

Much as I'd like Larissa to go, Mo'Nique seems to love her and I think she'll be final 3, with Sapphyrririri and BuckWild.

That leaves Shay, Leilene and Brooke.

I think Brooke, who is my total far and away favorite, goes next since this will be NY's turn to give payback. Also because Brooke isn't really trashy enough to be the winner.

Shay could go. She doesn't bring anything, she doesn't have a unique personality or anything.

Leilene, pobrecita, such a sweet girl but really dumb as a door and will be unable to "improve" enough to win.

05-23-07, 09:10 AM (EST)
15. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
What?? Brooke isn't trashy enough?? Have you actually been watching her on these shows? That girls middle name is Trashy.

Tribey made me rock!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-23-07, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
She is slutty, but she's actually a college graduate and has way too much sense in comparison to her competitors, that's all I'm saying. It's all about the context.

05-29-07, 05:27 PM (EST)
20. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-07 AT 05:28 PM (EST)

See, I think she's worse because she has some sense, and is far too old/mature to be playing this tired trashy stuff if she has a degree. Shhyvvahrirrriiieee knows this is her best/only shot at some type of life. DeVry ain't gonna help Shhyvvahrriiie. I don't see her Working In a Doctor's World.

And Noo York is still a puppet goddess - I still crack up at her particular turn of a phrase. I have never actually considered her a living, breathing person. Bootz needs a comedown -- if it comes at Noo York's hands it will be all the more painful for Little Miss Speak My Own Mind So Feck Off Thing.

Dood, I'm not eating at nice restaurants with these broads.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-24-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
It bothered me that Larissa and Shay weren't concerned about lying about what they did, since they know there is footage of their dirty deed out there.

The one thing that stood out for me is that both Schatar and Leilene will both see that they were both set up, and I'm sure they are probably sorry they accused eachother now that the truth has been aired on TV. If there's a reunion show, I can see them apologizing to eachother and going off on the other girls.

It should be interesting to see how Tiffany "New York" plays into their next task. If Brooke were smart, she'd BS an apology to NY and try to sound sincere about it. ;)

Lori

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-07, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
Noo York is probably going jam that weave up Brooke's nose. Actually, I think Saphraioppdnfpeinhspsdfonzndfoiabgopiwhqpioi
will win.

I just HAD to do that!

05-28-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
19. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
Saaphyri has one very small advantage in the next challenge: she's the only one Tiffany doesn't know -- and doesn't hold a direct grudge against. Tiffanny pretty much wants everyone she competed against dead and can quote a reason for murder at the drop of a fake eyelash. Saaphyri got to be in exactly one fight and it wasn't with Tiffany. There's no personal vendetta here. On the other hand, she did get on FOL2 and must have had some interest in Tiffany's target man, so that might just get her the 'I want her dead too' on general principles... but there are people our guest judge/jury/executioner will want to make dead lose first, and the extremely long list begins with Brooke.

05-29-07, 05:34 PM (EST)
21. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
Brooke and Bootz (sounds like a European drugstore chain). She and Bootz had more problems than she and Delish did last season of Flav.

05-30-07, 08:21 AM (EST)
22. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
Well, we all know the sparks will fly with Brooke and NY but I'm looking forward to her and Bootz butting heads much more. Damn, I really, really, really hope something happens and they save Brooke and give Bootz the Boot.

Tribey made me rock!

Has Brooke ever been called down to the carpet?

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-30-07, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
According to the 'This Season on Charm School' preview at the end of the first episode, Brooke, Leilene, Becky, and Sayphyri( or whatever) definetely make it to the 'Relationships 101' episode. Shay or Larissa has to go home this episode, and it's likely the other one gets cut next.

Kina70 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-02-07, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kina70 Click to send private message to Kina70 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: What game do Shay and Larissa think they're playing?"
Yes one of them does... im wondering does anyone know why mtv is airing the charm school??? and new episodes at that? i saw this weeks new episode on mtv earlier this week.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •