The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-07, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
Ninety minutes, and only the first ten or so will contain anyone we know -- at least under the names we've come to know them by. The Flavnames are going to be ceremoniously burned (possibly before the first commercial) as the first step in shedding those VH1 identities. By appearing on VH1. There's something just a little bit wrong with that...

But since they will be going by their own names, here's a refresher list on the cast, just so we can start connecting the (unlikely) future person to the (known) DAW.

Courtney/Goldie
Schatar/Hottie
Brooke/Pumkin
Thela/Rain
Cristal/Serious
Leilene/Smiley
Larissa/Bootz
Shay/Buckeey
Becky/Buckwild
Heather/Krazy
Darra/Like Dat
Saaphyri/Saaphyri (Didn't reach the nametage stage)
Jennifer/Toasteee

Title of first two episodes:

No Mo'Nicknames
Dirty Drawers Done Dirt Cheap (Andrew Firestone guests)

And remember: the most improved contestant for manners, grace, and etiquette will win $50,000. And quite possibly their own VH1 series. Plus Kathy Griffin will probably not be making the final judgment. We hope.

I'm recording this one. The official finding of a new depth should have some kind of historical record.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... Snidget 04-15-07 1
 RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... Pretty_Kitty 04-15-07 2
 RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... eire_heart74 04-15-07 3
   RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... maryellennaco 04-15-07 4
       RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... eire_heart74 04-15-07 5
 RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... arkiegrl 04-15-07 6
   RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... ginger 04-17-07 10
       RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... Estee 04-17-07 11
           RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... Magnolia_Rocker 04-18-07 12
 First impressions are lasting Estee 04-16-07 7
   RE: First impressions are lastin... TxMom2011 04-16-07 9
 RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... Pretty_Kitty 04-16-07 8
 RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... eire_heart74 04-18-07 13
 RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... toddE 04-20-07 14
   RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... livingthroughmytv 04-23-07 15
       RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... Pretty_Kitty 04-23-07 16
           RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... maryellennaco 04-23-07 17
               RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... Snidget 04-23-07 18
                   RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... Pretty_Kitty 04-23-07 19
                       RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... Snidget 04-23-07 20
 RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... eire_heart74 04-24-07 21
   RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... Pretty_Kitty 04-24-07 22
       RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... maryellennaco 04-25-07 23
 RE: Charm School premieres tonight ... Magnolia_Rocker 04-25-07 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-07, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
Is it wrong that I think Flav did a few of these girls a favor by giving them a nickname.

If I had to run around with a given name like some of these girls I probably would have ended up on a VH1 reality TV show myself.

*quits before I drag out the soapbox and go on a hours long tirade about the inappropriate naming of children*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-15-07, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
Pumkin was on MTV's Exposed "Celebrity" Edition. She chose both guys because "Pumkin likes it freaky" She's SUCH a Wh@re!!!!

I really looking forward to this this show. It's a sickness. I know.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-07, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
No nicknames??? Wow how will I know them then? Oh well

Anyone catch the preview show? Where Crazy impressed us all by her ability to hang out in Walmart alot to be recognized? Ummm how's that singing career going?

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-07, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
I saw that too!! Hilarious!! Sounds like she spends a TON of time in Wal-Mart, meeting up with her "fans"... Does she hang out in the deli section or the beer/wine section??

04-15-07, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
>I saw that too!! Hilarious!! Sounds
>like she spends a TON
>of time in Wal-Mart, meeting
>up with her "fans"... Does
>she hang out in the
>deli section or the beer/wine
>section??

SHe must of mentioned "the walmart" at least three times in two minutes. Where she meets up with her fans, where she is recognized...

Then there is a clip about her $1500.00 suit missing. Ummm what section in Walmart do they sell suits that cost that much?

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-07, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
Is it wrong that I enjoyed every minute of this show? Well, maybe not the scene with of Darra puking. And not so much the scene where they were shoving Darra over the rope wall and we got to see that she was wearing a thong. But the rest of it, I did enjoy.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-07, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
If it's wrong, Arkiegirl, I don't want to be right. Because I thought this was GREAT. Mo' is the perfect hostess; I adored her delivery of the "laughing AT YOU" line. And the moment where she asked Surfhiafkzziviaii ("Safari") what her real name was? Reality gold. Here I thought it was a crappy spelling of "Saphhire" all this time.

04-17-07, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
My favorite sequence was the one that proved the VH1 reality editors are learning their craft: Schatar towing her bag, log, and bit of candy up the road as the clock counted on -- and on -- resting, it's still going -- lying down on the shoulder, we're at a completely humiliating time count and still going, she's bringing up the absolute rear and may not arrive until the next episode -- finally limps into camp --

-- and she's the first one there.

That clock (which only showed up when she was on the screen) had me swearing she had to be the tail end of the pack and was due for a dose of ultra-humiliation as soon as the others saw her arrive at the end of her two-mile, four-hour odyssey. I never thought she was in the lead, and realizing everyone else was even worse than her camera-displayed total incompetence just about hit 'beautiful'.

It does make you wonder what the other twelve were doing, doesn't it?

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-18-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
LOL! I had the exact same reaction. Every time they showed the clock on-screen I was like WTF is she doing? Crawling backwards? And then to see she got there first????...bwahahaha. That was TV gold.

A Tribe Original!

04-16-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
7. "First impressions are lasting annoying."
Let's see. In no particular order...

Courtney/Goldie: Kind of surprised she's here, as this is for the personality problems and she's probably the warmest of the group. One vomit episode does not a bad seed make, and I think the producers know that. Courtney's here to be The Voice Of Sanity. (Yes, for this group, she's the sane one. Be very, very afraid.) We may be looking at the narrator here.

Schatar/Hottie: I want to get her together with Maria from Apprentice and see if we can have the first reality all-world blinking contest. She's still waiting for someone to come along and give her everything she's ever wanted, might want in the future, and smiled at in a store window, all for the low price of watching her blink for the rest of her life. Four hours to cover two miles is horrific -- and I have to give her a pass on it, because she was still the first to arrive. And the apple? Let's not even start on the apple.

Brooke/Pumkin: You've learned exactly nothing, haven't you? You're still going to the confessional and saying all the wrong things in the full confidence that no one will ever hear them. Except for the editors, the camera people, the host, advisors, everyone watching the show... Sure, the gang-up was a little unfair, and you've got a lot to work off in the reputation department. But right now, you're a low-budget Jerri: everything's fine as long as you're out in public -- and reverts the instant you reach privacy.

Thela/Rain (out): Pray for the leg injury to heal, pray to keep a sentence on track until it hits the period, pray to hold yourself together for more than three seconds...

Cristal/Serious: Not much going on here yet: a couple of confessional, a touch of camera time, and what's probably going to be a slow edit build. But at least she got some words in.

Leilene/Smiley: So what are you doing on this show? The 'morals vs. money' debate generally belongs on CBS. Please redirect your application to Mark Burnett and be sure to mention having three children. He loves that sort of thing.

Larissa/Bootz: Temper, temper... If thou shalt check thyself before thou wrecks thyself, then thou shalt get a ways in this game. Personally, I think thou art heading for a twelve-car pileup.

Shay/Buckeey: Another one who's going to need a few more episodes before we can start to figure her out.

Becky/Buckwild: If it's an act, she can't drop it. If it's the real her, she won't be able to. Of the entire cast, this is the one who may change the least: she just won't be capable of seeing any need.

Heather/Krazy: Hasn't completely lost it yet. Hasn't found much of it either.

Darra/Like Dat: Poor Darra. Hung over, not exactly ready to face a physical challenge, and then she gets to have the close-up, slow-motion display on national television, or at least on VH1. Mo'nique did the right thing by keeping her through this elimination: this isn't Survivor, all the challenges aren't going to be like this, and personality has to be the main factor. On that judgment scale, she'll be here for a while.

Saaphyri/Saaphyri: I think she's smarter than her vocabulary. Right now, she's definitely here for the money, and she's going to do everything she can to stick around. At the moment, that means think -- and she managed to strategize a little through the obstacle course, work out some movement tactics, and kept the chatter down. Now, if the challenge says 'change'...

Jennifer/Toasteee: Barely there. If this was Survivor, we'd be looking at a middle boot edit. I think she'll last a while, but there's no way she's going to win.

Generic male advisor: He's just got that 'I'm a total jerk: please hit me' vibe going, doesn't he? Becky's already called him out: a low-budget Simon wanna-be.

Generic female advisor: Should be a little more helpful in the process, but really hasn't stood out so far.

Mo'nique: Has probably already decided they're not paying her enough for this.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-07, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: First impressions are lasting annoying."
Great rundown Estee. I like this show, cant wait til next week.

04-16-07, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
The Apple. I wasnt sure if I should vomit or crack up.Here have this apple thats been resting in my boobs for god knows how long. OMG Hottie is one great big Whack Job!! At least you cant die from a raw apple. (chicken anyone?)

Mo'Nique was hilarious I think she's gonna need more that A cocktail. she probably needed like 7.

This show was great and I cant wait for next week. Not like I need another excuse NOT to watch the Apprentice but now I've got one.

04-18-07, 11:24 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
Finally got to see the whole thing through yesterday and yes this is a new fave show of mine!!! Totally bubblegum for my brain but oh my it's fun.

The previews for the upcoming season look great. I can't wait to see what happens next!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-20-07, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
well, after watching the artificial debacle of ILNY Reunion, I was quite happy with the level of entertainment value this show provided.

Goldie, Hottie and Pumkin...Courtney, Schatar and Brooke...those three are Gold!(ie). Loved it!

Season 2 girls...trashier and less entertaining than Season 1 girls, even though I think we all know the "whore of the show" is...sniff..Brooke aka Pumkin.

livingthroughmytv 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-07, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail livingthroughmytv Click to send private message to livingthroughmytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
I can't believe I'm watching this show. And I can't believe how much I like it.

Maybe--just maybe--some of these girls will learn something. Those school girl uniforms are hilarious and Krazy/Heather/Neveah deserved to be expelled for wearing F-me pumps to the charm lesson. And she wasn't here to better herself or even to win the money. She just needed more exposure for her Wal-Mart greeter/singing career.

04-23-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
heh heh at the Wal-Mart Greeter/singing career.

I LOVE this show. I cant help it. I always knew Andrew Firestone was a bit of a tool but when he picked Hottie (im not even going to attempt to spell her real name) to do the wine thing for him well it just goes to show he's an IDIOT.

Does NY come next week? I suppose she's calling Brooke a liar. Quite frankly had I been in the house I'd spit on NY too. Not that Im sticking up for Brooke the girl is nasty and speaking of NASTY Hottie underwear!!! notice how they blurred the uh stains ewwwwwwwww my stomach heaved a little on that one.

oh and Buckwild/Becky "I hate those white people dating shows they bore me" Me too Bucky me too.

04-23-07, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
Yep, we just KNEW that Wal-Mart greeter/Singer career was wayyyy too hot to not go back to, eh?? And what was that nutty name she'd come up with for herself? Nuveee?? Something out there, fo sho!

I too knew a long time ago, that Andrew Firestone was a total tool. Looking at his pink socks last night just confirmed it. And he picked old nutjob Hottie .... Well, he got what he paid for, didn't he? Great ad job for the wine & winery, dude.

Won't be buying any of what he's selling anytime soon!!

04-23-07, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
It is Heaven backwards. It isn't unique to her I think it is fairly popular.

"Nevaeh": The most popular new name for Christian girls

http://www.collisiondetection.net/mt/archives/2006/05/nevaeh_the_most.html

They watched it break into the top 1,000 of girls' names in 2001 at No. 266, the third-highest debut ever. Four years later it cracked the top 100 with 4,457 newborn Nevaehs, having made the fastest climb among all names in more than a century, the entire period for which the Social Security Administration has such records.

04-23-07, 08:25 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
I know a guy who's son had a baby a couple years ago and named her Nevaeh. he bragged how no one else had that name and how clever his son was for comming up with it. I remember thinking yeah right. so thank you for proving me right. I like to be right.

04-23-07, 08:44 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
It is fun to be right.

04-24-07, 08:50 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
Ahhh poor little Heather (I refuse to call her that silly made up name) Back to Wal Mart for you.

But honestly does anyone really make a name for themselves in reality tv land? Esp someone like her. The wannabe pop r and b diva. Are you telling me some record executive is home right now watching her sing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and saying to themselves "There's the next Mariah!"

04-24-07, 12:24 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
A little ironic dontcha think that so many reality tv contestents are so far removed form reality.
Especially the wanna be singers.

04-25-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
Wal-Mart Heather should either try to get on American Idol or just go ahead and sign that contract to be a greeter at her local Wally World.

Do any of you really think the girl can even carry a tune in a bucket??

Naaa... Didn't think so!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-25-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Charm School premieres tonight (4/15, 10 p.m. EDT)"
Ok, who else heard Shatar say she is descended from royalty? Uh huh. Riiiiight. And every girl that went on Flavor Of Love were really there just for Flav. This girl is soooo delusional. OMG...I almost peed my pants laughing when she fell getting out of the Limo.

A Tribe Original!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •