The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final two in I love New York....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

edeniseb 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-12-07, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail edeniseb Click to send private message to edeniseb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final two in I love New York....."
are going to be against the two brothers. And the one she will chose are going to be Chance. Then I feel they are going to do another show that is going to show just how much Chance and the mama don't get along. And maybe just maybe her daddy is going to be on that one (if he is not a surprise guest).

Who do yall think is the final two?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final two in I love New York...... 2bReal 03-12-07 1
 RE: Final two in I love New York...... Magnolia_Rocker 03-13-07 2
 RE: Final two in I love New York...... bianka3 03-14-07 3
 RE: Final two in I love New York...... Pretty_Kitty 03-15-07 4
   RE: Final two in I love New York...... Jenoc99 03-16-07 5
   RE: Final two in I love New York...... toddE 03-19-07 6
 RE: Final two in I love New York...... iloverob 03-20-07 7
   RE: Final two in I love New York...... nazpink 03-20-07 8
       RE: Final two in I love New York...... iloverob 03-20-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

2bReal 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2bReal Click to send private message to 2bReal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final two in I love New York....."
I really can't decided other than to say that I think it will be between Real and one of the other two. Chance should have been gone a while ago but definitely after he cussed her tonite. I liked Real up until tonite when he acted like a child at the table with Tango and NY. That really irritated me. Tango can't decide whether to be a man or a mouse and Chance just won't shut up. Guess I've still gotta vote for Real to be the winner in the end. He and Tiff can do eachothers hair together ;) As silly as this show is, I seem to be hooked on it. Wonder what Flav is saying? Btw, is he still with Deliscious?
Peace Out.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-13-07, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final two in I love New York....."
My belief is that Chance will make it at least to the final two. I mean come on, he's the most hated by her mother so of course he'll be the very last boot or the winner. Drama people drama! I think final two will be Tango and Chance.

A Tribe Original!

bianka3 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-07, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bianka3 Click to send private message to bianka3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final two in I love New York....."
YEAH I THINK SO TOO

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-15-07, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final two in I love New York....."
I'm going with Tango and Real final two with her picking Tango in the end.
I can't wait for Charm School. It looks so trashy and soooo good.

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-07, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final two in I love New York....."
I think it will be Tango and Chance; although Chance should have been gone long ago, they’ve gotta keep the guy on because he causes drama and drama= more viewers. I feel the same way as many other people around here- I can’t stand this woman, but for some sick reason, she is a person that I seem to love to hate. I’m sick! Any psychologists out there??!!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-19-07, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final two in I love New York....."
I am proud to say I was able to drop this show after two episodes, and I'm a total reality addict.

However, I shall certainly be watching Charm School. A lot of the best characters are returning...Goldie, Hottie and Pumkin!

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-07, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final two in I love New York....."
Well it is down to Chance and Tango. I hope she picks Chance. That has potential for a sequel. Her and Chance dating or living together? It would be so much fun to watch!! They would have me in stitches. Her and Tango? Snooze fest. On today's episode, NY b-slaps Tango and then goes out to dinner with Chance. Next week, NY b-slaps Tango and then goes to the movies and dinner with Chance and Real.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-20-07, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final two in I love New York....."
My guess is that New York chooses Chance over Tango. After all the comments she made about Tango's mother I imagine it would be quite the pill to swallow to have to face the woman again. But even more so, New York loves being on t.v. and I wouldn't find it much of a stretch to say that she would more than love a sequel. Imagine Chance and New York living together with dear ol' mommy?!!!

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-07, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final two in I love New York....."
>Imagine
>Chance and New York living
>together with dear ol' mommy?!!!
>

Oh that would be so fun! Between his antics, her convo's with the camera, and mom's hatred for Chance - they'll have me in tears with laughter. Watching this show is definitely one of my guilty pleasures!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •