The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alcohol consumption in California suffers eight percent drop."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-07, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alcohol consumption in California suffers eight percent drop."
In a seemingly-unrelated story, 12-Pack went home.

So, Dave -- you thought this would be the biggest show on television, and just appearing on it would open up your entire career? Right. Sure. Uh-huh. Here's an application form for charm school. Your first class will be in 'realistic expectations.' You appeared on I Love New York. That means you get to stand in any line you want! Of course, eventually someone's going to say 'Hey, isn't that 12-Pack?' and kick you out, but at least you got to stand in the line. And isn't that what an acting career is all about?

First rule of reality television: if you want to have appearances in perpetuity, you apply for the Real World house. The VH1 Psycho Ward just doesn't cut it.

I'd wish you luck, but you're probably too hungover to understand me. So long, farewell, and by the way, a poster with your face on it is now in every bar in New Jersey. 'Will manipulate for psuedo-fame.' And will get his social life screwed over from infamy. You'd better hope the ratings stank, or it's a monk's life for you.

On the other hand, you could really pull off the hood.

Of course, his outside-enforced celibacy will only last until he either reforms or meets someone who's exactly that stupid. So for the later option, about three minutes.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alcohol consumption in Californ... TxMom2011 03-06-07 1
 RE: Alcohol consumption in Californ... KatietheLAlady1978 03-07-07 2
 RE: Alcohol consumption in Californ... eire_heart74 03-07-07 3
 RE: Alcohol consumption in Californ... maryellennaco 03-07-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alcohol consumption in California suffers eight percent drop."
What a Moron - can someone tell this nimrod that if you have ulterior motives - you dont CONFESS on CAMERA. What a dip-stick -- he is like the stereotypical Jersey Guy you see in the movies.

Maybe he'll get some better dancing jobs now.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KatietheLAlady1978 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-07, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KatietheLAlady1978 Click to send private message to KatietheLAlady1978 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alcohol consumption in California suffers eight percent drop."
I don't know who's dumber, New York or Twelve pack? New York must have known that 12 pack was a drunk loser, who did nothing but suck down the alcohol and pretend that he was some sort of a superhero on steroids. On the other hand, twelve pack did everything to get caught in his lie. He couldn't even fake it in front of the camera (mind you I'm sure he doesn't posess many brain cells,) but faking it in front of the camera is very very easy. It was obvious from the beginning that he couldn't care less about New York or her quest for love. He was simply there because he wanted to be a "star." First of all, he is totally in the closet and needs to come out. The only job he is going to get is at a high class strip bar where he can spend hours letting men put their greasy hands all over his body (although he'll probably like that.) All of his money will be spent on booze and he'll end up peniless and depressed, wishing that he had only pretended to love New York

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-07-07, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alcohol consumption in California suffers eight percent drop."
What a drunken dork. Certainly not sorry to see him go.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-07-07, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Alcohol consumption in California suffers eight percent drop."
True, true... Maybe some day he'll figure out where he went wrong. On the other hand, your post Estee was absolutely hilarious!! Made me ROFLMAO!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •