The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New York, Don't Cry This Time! Spoiler Alert**"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

KatietheLAlady1978 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-21-07, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KatietheLAlady1978 Click to send private message to KatietheLAlady1978 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New York, Don't Cry This Time! Spoiler Alert**"
New York better not pull any crying when Chance impregnates her and then has to split to "find himself," only to end up in jail for crack posession. I can no longer listen to New York cry about how "bad her luck is with men." She makes the most ridiculous decisions and chooses men who are emotionally disturbed and just straight out bum-like. I see New York as a petulant little child who wants to "upset mommy," by picking the "bad boy." She is a friggin grown woman, not a fourteen year old child. There is no way that this show is for real. If New York was truly looking for a stable partner for a husband, she never would have eliminated Boston. I know for a fact that Chance is going to win (even though he is an uneducated bum who won't even take care of his own child.) New York is looking for a thug who will feed her drama whore tendencies. I hope she realizes that Chance is more into Chance, than New York.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! ... theMaggot 02-22-07 1
   RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! ... MsDeeVeeAns 02-25-07 2
 RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! ... neatcolleen 02-26-07 3
   RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! ... MsDeeVeeAns 02-27-07 4
   RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! ... KatietheLAlady1978 02-27-07 5
       RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! ... Rowan 03-04-07 6
 RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! ... GOLDEN DROPS 03-21-07 7
 RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! ... indigobreeze 04-04-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

theMaggot 9 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-07, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theMaggot Click to send private message to theMaggot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! Spoiler Alert**"
Katy - wat u spit is da truth yo !

If you recall the "What Are you Worth" episode .. Chance cleary states - "I am a street pharmacist" ie - a drug dealer.

I like the tension he calls but Chance is clearly there for fame .. not love.

TheMagg

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-25-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! Spoiler Alert**"
wuzzup wizzat

NY will get xactly what she asks for and her mama can thank herself for that too.....NY is NY because of her mama...looking for love in all the wrong places....

so true --ho drama indeed he said he is a drug dealer what else does she need..... dang....

neatcolleen 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-07, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail neatcolleen Click to send private message to neatcolleen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! Spoiler Alert**"
lol I definitely agree with most of what you're saying, but honestly, I think it's gonna get down to Chance and someone else, and she'll pick someone else... if only because Chance will be the one who causes a scene when it gets down to that point. MY BOYFRIEND AND I WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS LAST NIGHT, and saying that THIS WAY, Vh1 producers can let Chance lose and then offer him his own show (consider New York on Flavor of Love... she was so much more dramatic than each girl picked BOTH TIMES lol cuz she'd start a scene! that's good entertainment!). And think about it... I can already see VH1 producers brainstorming for show name ideas... "Take a Chance"... "Chancing Chance"... "Finding a Chance" etc. People would watch it. I would. You would, don't lie. lol

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! Spoiler Alert**"
>lol I definitely agree with most
>of what you're saying, but
>honestly, I think it's gonna
>get down to Chance and
>someone else, and she'll pick
>someone else... if only because
>Chance will be the one
>who causes a scene when
>it gets down to that
>point. MY BOYFRIEND AND I
>WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS
>LAST NIGHT, and saying that
>THIS WAY, Vh1 producers can
>let Chance lose and then
>offer him his own show
>(consider New York on Flavor
>of Love... she was so
>much more dramatic than each
>girl picked BOTH TIMES lol
>cuz she'd start a scene!
>that's good entertainment!). And think
>about it... I can already
>see VH1 producers brainstorming for
>show name ideas... "Take a
>Chance"... "Chancing Chance"... "Finding a
>Chance" etc. People would watch
>it. I would. You would,
>don't lie. lol

wuzzup wizzat

LOL I hear what you are saying BUT BUT BUT I think if they give CHANCE his own show now it will be too common...NY coming out with her own show was so unexpected I think for all around. She was the character up in that house though she had stiff competition, I really can't watch too much of any of it because it scares me that we have proof that some of left the tree later than others ;))

anyway DELISHUS is with BUSTA and NY will get her man/boy/man/thug..maybe......I thinks she needs a man who is also a therapist......give her and mama free scripts LOL

no self respecting person would ever be on these shows.....now I watch Flav but cannot find I LOVE NEW YORK on any channels...I found out about it here and BET...

KatietheLAlady1978 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KatietheLAlady1978 Click to send private message to KatietheLAlady1978 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! Spoiler Alert**"
You make some really good points, but I don't think that Chance will get his own show. Chance is way too emotionally unstable to carry a show on his own. I have a feeling that Mr.Boston will get his own show because he was the audience favorite. New York and Chance belong together because he wants a stupid broad and she wants a thug. I can't believe that she really thinks that
Chance will be able to provide for her, or any possible kids (god forbid!!)

Rowan 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-04-07, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rowan Click to send private message to Rowan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! Spoiler Alert**"
Please not Mr. Boston on his own show!!!!! If I had to see him pick his nose just one more time!!!!!! It was digusting!!!! He couldn't get through one sentance without the ummmm, ummmmm, ya know,,,, ummmmmmm. I wanted to reach through the TV screen and smack him to get the words out.

Let NY pick Chance. They belong together. What I'd like to know is where is New York's father? Last time he showed up he was completely digusted with his wife's behavior. Is he still around?

GOLDEN DROPS 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-07, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GOLDEN%20DROPS Click to send private message to GOLDEN%20DROPS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! Spoiler Alert**"
totally agree can't handle another water work session from that thick lip bugger annnnnoyingg. NY is totally acting out against mommy y else pick chance when he prove he value he pocket more than her

indigobreeze 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-04-07, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indigobreeze Click to send private message to indigobreeze Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New York, Don't Cry This Time! Spoiler Alert**"
"HOLD UP GURLFRIEND I THINK YOU HAVE ALL TWISTED"!!!!!!!

CHANCE IS NO WHERE NEAR A BUM HONEY!!!!! HE LIVES IN TEMECULA WHERE THE HOUSES ARE NOT UNDER 2,000 A MONTH JUST TO RENT. HE IS A RAPPER AND A PRODUCER. HE'S ESTABLISHED LIKE HE SAID AND HE REALLY IS GURL. GO CHECK HIM OUT @ http://www.myspace.com/thelandonlychance
uht unnn honey chance takes care of his son. F--k what ya herd chance has loot too.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •