The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New York.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Biztodakitz 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-07, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Biztodakitz Click to send private message to Biztodakitz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New York.."

I've seen many things in this world. But I must say I have never seen such a complete ##### fake ##### ##### in my life. Not only her, but her dumbass mom. When her mom said there was something wrong with her health on FOL2 I was actually hoping she was telling the truth. Her mom is as fake as new yorks ##### ##### and Ya ya's career. I'm completely suprised we are allowing this ##### even 1 minute of fame. Hello!! We already filled the spot of the complete ##### no one likes, Omarosa. And you even had her on your dumbass show. I wish so badly I would have been chosen to appear on the show so I could take her and her mom and beat them in the face with Flav's big ##### clock. I've expressed my hate for her so now I'm done. ##### off you two fake ##### wanna-be famous dikes.

BIZ TO DA KITZ

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New York.. mamaof3sons 01-30-07 1
   RE: New York.. indigobreeze 04-04-07 6
 RE: New York.. nippick 01-30-07 2
   RE: New York.. englishteacher123 02-11-07 5
 RE: New York.. TxMom2011 01-30-07 3
 RE: New York.. Das Mole 01-30-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mamaof3sons 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-07, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mamaof3sons Click to send private message to mamaof3sons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New York.."
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME REPLYING TO ONE OF THESE MESSAGE BOARDS. HOWEVER AFTER VIEWING TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF THE SHOW I JUST HAD TO RESPOND. FIRST OF ALL WHAT MOTHER WOULD ALLOW HER SONS TO BE SEEN BY MILLIONS OF VIEWERS IF ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES DEGRADING THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES JUST TO GET THEIR 10 MINUTES OF FAME WITH SUCH A CHARACTER AS NEW YORK. AS FOR SISTER PATTERSON, MY LORD WHAT FAITH IS THIS WOMAN. SMOKING AND DRINKING ONE MINUTE AND PROCLAIMING HER LOVE OF GOD THE NEXT. I AM SURE THE PULPIT HAD TO REEK OF CIGARETTE SMOKE. ONIX WAS CORRECT, SHE WAS FAKE AND EVEN IF IT GOT HIM KICKED OFF THE SHOW HE WAS MAN ENOUGH TO CALL HER OUT. THIS SHOW IS AN EMBRASSMENT TO BLACK WOMEN. AS A MOTHER I WOULD DISOWN MY SONS IF THEY EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT BRINGING SOMEONE OF NEW YORK'S CHARACTER TO MY HOME.AND HER MOTHER NEEDS TO GET A LIFE AND GO BACK TO HER HUSBAND. MOTHERS ARE SUPPOSE TO TEACH, NOT INDULGE. WHAT EXAMPLE IS SHE SETTING FOR HER DAUGHTER IF SHE ALLOWS SUCH DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR TO BE TOLERATED IN HER PRESENCE. MOTHERS LOCK YOUR SONS UP, NEW YORK AND SISTER PATTERSON ARE ON THE LOOSE!!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

indigobreeze 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-04-07, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indigobreeze Click to send private message to indigobreeze Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New York.."
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-07 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

HEY THERE MAMAOF3SONS,

Ahhhh het hummmmm{clears throat} did u know they are getting PAID$$$$$$$$$ Daily everytime the show airs???? All the guys you speak of are "GROWN" AND THEIR MOMS CANNOT STOP THEM FROM DOING ANYTHING ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THEY ARE GETTING.
Did you notice Tango's mom wanted to say something??? But, she kept her pie hole shut because, she did'nt wanna mess up her son's chances of getting paid??????

Did you notice Chance and Real's mom kept her trap shut at the table but observed and watched as her son's went at it over NewYork but, did'nt say a word?????

This is a show true enough but it's about the money GURL so lighten up don't be mad don't hate congratulate lol.

That CHARM SCHOOL reality show will pay those girls if they win $5,000.

NewYork was given that house after the show ended in real life. So, she not only got paid she also has a mansion she owns now. That is why her mom was there. Her mom was so bent on who NewYork choose because she and her husband are going to be moving into that house with NewYork.

I believe NewYork chose Tango because, he is already paid. He owns his own record label and he's an established rapper too. Plus her mom likes him better than chance.

So it's o.k. gurl {smiles} ;o)

nippick 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-07, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nippick Click to send private message to nippick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New York.."
This is the most degrading show that has ever made the airways.A religious mother that has a whore for a daughter, that's looking for a rich man for her ugly daughter.New york looks like kermit the frog in drag.Six pack pretend to go to the bathroom in the mist of a heated moment,but instead goes to get more alcohol so that he stomach being touched by a woman.Sister,poor sister, is so confused that she thinks you'll suppose to scream not sing in church.

englishteacher123 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail englishteacher123 Click to send private message to englishteacher123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New York.."
I think you meant to say so that 12 pack and stomach looking at New York!!!

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-30-07, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New York.."
I like the show. Do you not know people like NY and her mother? They are out there. This isn't a parody. This is how these people are - - I watch it for pure entertainment value. I certainly don't think NY is a role model for anyone. If anything she is more like the "Don't" lady in Glamour magazine.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-30-07, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New York.."
I think I can say very confidently that this show is a complete joke anyway, not meant to be taken seriously, and definitely not put out there as the paragon of ideal behavior for anybody.

They act outrageously for a purpose - to get better ratings, more attention, and more money.

It's just a television show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •