The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tiffany wants to get a job another series."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-09, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tiffany wants to get a job another series."
And what Tiffany wants, VH1 has provided. Again.

What Tiffany actually needs here (beyond lots and lots of therapy followed by the immediate isolation of her mother in a soundproof booth -- forever) is money, so what we're going to do is rip off The Simple Life. For cash. Every week, our dear Tiff will take on a new job. If she impresses her bosses, she gets $5,000. If she quits, gets fired, kills anyone, or trots out the maternally-inspired side of her personality, she gets the grand sum of diddly/squat.

Are we having fun yet? No? Then try this: there's a Vote For The Worst element here. Every week, we get to pick one of three jobs Tiffany will attempt to destroy, thus worsening the recession and forcing more innocents to apply for VH1 shows. Tiffany will then try to enter that occupation, the network will work on the shortest shooting schedule since South Park, and the results will air Real Soon Now. They're encouraging us to send her into places where she'll have to work with children and animals. Apparently VH1 likes dead children. And animals. But mostly children, since their deaths bring less lawsuits.

Premiere is May 4th. Says VH1: "We’re counting on you to bring the pain, America!"

To who?

Thanks, but we've got plenty.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 And you wondered where the money ca... Estee 04-29-09 1
   RE: And you wondered where the mone... ssinmd 04-30-09 2
 Premiere. Estee 05-05-09 3
 RE: Tiffany wants to get a job BriarRosie 05-07-09 4
 Screaming for (lack of) cash. Estee 05-26-09 5
   RE: Screaming for (lack of) cash. Stephy_lurz_yeah 05-29-09 6
       RE: Screaming for (lack of) cash. DaveThe Dude 07-10-09 8
           RE: Screaming for (lack of) cash. toad8098 07-12-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-29-09, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "And you wondered where the money came from."
Tiff's prospective per-episode salary has been raised to 10k. VH1's sneak peek commercial gave us three options for her first viewer-chosen means of earning the cash: ranch hand, baker, or exterminator.

Text votes only, please. One dollar per vote, ten votes per line.

...how about 'no'? Is 'no' good for you?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ssinmd 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-30-09, 06:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssinmd Click to send private message to ssinmd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: And you wondered where the money came from."
They had to up the money, because the chance of her succeeding are so very slim. Vh1 blog, BTW, is pimping ranch hand. If I cared enough, I would vote for exterminator. Small, dirty spaces? Rats? Bugs? Face mask? Sounds good to me.

05-05-09, 01:00 PM (EST)
3. "Premiere."
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-09 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

Like watching The Simple Life, but without the incredibly faint hope that this idiot might somehow learn something.

What did we find out last night? That Tiffany's charms include a full array of previously-unseen phobias, all of which are going to be trotted out before us in the world's most predictable parade. Of course she's going to hate every single thing she has to do. Of course she's going to quit on pretty much all of them before being reminded about the money. It's like watching Janice Dickinson, only with slightly less makeup.

I have to think the only reason she got paid for her exterminating job (in which the only thing she killed was 90% of her previous viewer count) was to plant the seed: yes, she can get money for this. If she thinks she can collect a second check, she'll head directly to every other episode and quit on whatever she finds there, too!

Was there any humor? Some. Just a tiny touch. But it's repetitive in nature, and it's probably going to get boring fast. So far, the best thing about the series is the opening credit sequence: the animation is a nice touch -- and given who we're dealing with, it's the most 'real' thing here. (Anyone think the snake and dead rat weren't planted beforehand? Anyone...?)

Next week: pig farmer, construction worker, or pet groomer.

I vote for shark feeder.

Live bait.

She's dealt with her mother, so she has previous experience.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-07-09, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tiffany wants to get a job another series."
Looks like people will vote for the dirtiest, muckiest jobs, so I bet she does pig farming next week.

I wish I could vote for her to be Mike Rowe's assistant. Feels like that's what she's going to be doing, anyway.

Lori

05-26-09, 04:09 PM (EST)
5. "Screaming for (lack of) cash."
So far, all the four episodes have taught me is not to hire her for anything. A.ny.thing. She skives off anything she doesn't like. Runs in terror at the drop of a hat, the appearance of a pig, or the manifestation of actual work. Drinks on the job. Whines. Complains. Be-yotches. Refuses to see how anything could ever possibly be her fault. And then expects to get paid for it.

Still waiting on 'sewer worker'. We could lock her in.

Stephy_lurz_yeah 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-29-09, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stephy_lurz_yeah Click to send private message to Stephy_lurz_yeah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Screaming for (lack of) cash."
i love tiffany pollard...she is not afraid too speak herr mind....herr mommy is the reason she is the way she is so....

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-10-09, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Screaming for (lack of) cash."
The TV creation known as "Tiffany" or "New York" or whatever, is a fairly disgusting, obnoxious person. But then again, this is the "role" she is to play. Who knows what this creature of "reality" TV is really like? If she's anything like the awful mess she portrays on TV, well, UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toad8098 196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-12-09, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Screaming for (lack of) cash."
Please, do NOT let there be an I Love New York 3!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •