The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ILM #2 Episode #8: How Do You Say 'Implosion' In Spanish?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-09, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ILM #2 Episode #8: How Do You Say 'Implosion' In Spanish?"
VH1 currently has no preview text available for this episode.

Gee, that's helpful.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Wikipedia predicts the future. Estee 03-22-09 1
   RE: Wikipedia predicts the future. ssinmd 03-22-09 2
       RE: Wikipedia predicts the future. Estee 03-23-09 5
 So, I'm guessing Saaphyri won't be ... shimane22 03-23-09 3
   RE: So, I'm guessing Saaphyri won't... Starshine 03-23-09 4
       RE: So, I'm guessing Saaphyri won't... Estee 03-23-09 6
           RE: So, I'm guessing Saaphyri won't... ssinmd 03-23-09 7
               RE: So, I'm guessing Saaphyri won't... Estee 03-23-09 8
   Death by pink. Estee 03-23-09 9
 It was bound to happen sooner or la... Snidget 03-23-09 10
   RE: It was bound to happen sooner o... Estee 03-24-09 12
 RE: ILM #2 Episode #8: How Do You ... Estee 03-24-09 11
   RE: ILM #2 Episode #8: How Do You ... toddE 03-24-09 13
       RE: ILM #2 Episode #8: How Do You ... Estee 03-24-09 16
       RE: ILM #2 Episode #8: How Do You ... ssinmd 03-24-09 17
   RE: ILM #2 Episode #8: How Do You ... Snidget 03-24-09 14
       RE: ILM #2 Episode #8: How Do You ... Estee 03-24-09 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-22-09, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Wikipedia predicts the future."
I'd spoiler-tag it, but they've never been very accurate about calling off events to come. Whoever edited the ILM #2 entry last felt the next two episodes would go like this:

How Do You Say 'Implosion' in Spanish

To be aired March 23, 2009

* Challenge: Team Knot
* Winner: Gold Team
* Loser: Green Team
* Pay Master: Tailor Made
* Bottom 3: Angelique, Cali, Myammee
* Eliminated: Cali

Thrown Under the Bus

To be aired March 30, 2009

* Challenge: Throw Contestants Under The Bus
* Paymaster: Ice
* Loser: The Entertainer
* Bottom 3: 20 Pack, The Entertainer, Saaphyri
* Eliminated: The Entertainer

So if nothing else, whoever wrote this thinks we go to individual play next week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ssinmd 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-09, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssinmd Click to send private message to ssinmd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wikipedia predicts the future."
Based on the commercials we are seeing, green is in the box and Saaphyri and Frank are going at each other. I can't see Tailor Made getting rid of Cali over Angelique, who has alredy proven her loyalty to gold, while Cali has been on the fence for a while...

03-23-09, 07:34 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Wikipedia predicts the future."
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-09 AT 08:17 AM (EST)

This is the last elimination before going to individual competition, so the Paymaster could be thinking 'challenge threat': Christine is the greatest danger in that trio -- even though it's ranking marginal against barely versus 'if everyone else dies'.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-09, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "So, I'm guessing Saaphyri won't be at the reunion"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-09 AT 02:21 AM (EST)

http://the-bocks.ning.com/profiles/blogs/saaphyri-goes-to-jail

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-charm-school-winner-saaphyri-windsor-serving-3-years-in-jail-8484.php

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-23-09, 05:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: So, I'm guessing Saaphyri won't be at the reunion"
So... She was on the run for three years ... Whilst appearing on TV? I guess the police do not watch VH1!

03-23-09, 07:37 AM (EST)
6. "RE: So, I'm guessing Saaphyri won't be at the reunion"
They don't do much with low-budget movies, either. And looking at pictorial layouts in the local magazines? That's right out.

*sigh* I'm so embarrassed about this, I'm going to go softly bash my head against the wall on another part of the board. Never become remotely less than hateful of a reality contestant: they'll only turn on you...

03-23-09, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssinmd Click to send private message to ssinmd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: So, I'm guessing Saaphyri won't be at the reunion"
Has VH1 been privy to this info all along? It is the only reason I can think of that someone as entertaining as Saaphyri (now Wanda) has not had her own show while Megan gets one? (Not sure how I feel about the whole Daisy thing, especially now that 12-Pack is a contestant, but MEGAN, really). Do they have some dirt on Becky, too?

03-23-09, 08:26 AM (EST)
8. "RE: So, I'm guessing Saaphyri won't be at the reunion"
You'd have to think they knew. Given the occasional -- dubious personalities -- of the VH1 family, the network wouldn't be ill-advised to keep an eye on someone's jail status (in or not?) at all times. It wouldn't surprise me if they were one of the first people she called after her arrest, if only to see if she could get bailed out on three counts of light fame.

Of course, we're talking about VH1 here. It wouldn't surprise me if we got a Jenna-style text card right after her ouster. 'Several months later... and this has nothing to do with us...' Or if we got a live hookup from the prison during the reunion show and a TV sitting in a chair.

In retrospect, the reasons for not giving Saph her own dating show probably would have been 1. she wasn't interested and 2. she wasn't enough of a train wreck. Of course, from the network's POV, having her in jail might make her even more desirable for their next dating show. They don't even have to rent a mansion! And if you thought Tool Academy had conjugal visits...

Daisy and Dave? Either a match made in heaven or the last two parts to a giant bomb.

03-23-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
9. "Death by pink."
Cross-post: I just went to her website and blog for the first time. I had to wait several minutes before the urge to kill the site's designer went away, followed by the photographer, followed by...

...anyway, there's been no update on the blog since September, and no mention of I Love Money #2 on either site. Given that part of her business is promoting her reality career and she'd have to mention it, throw in the January premiere for ILM -- a time when this news story would have her in jail -- and I think we're pretty much confirmed.

Even with a minor reality star, I'm surprised this story took so long to break. I don't think VH1 was covering for her: for them, one of their cast members in jail is a publicity plus. Maybe the gossip sites had a couple of really busy months.

And meanwhile, on today's episode, Saph just said "I don't lie, but I think I could untangle a lie if I had to." Um... no.

http://www.saaphyri.com/ and cover your eyes.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-09, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "It was bound to happen sooner or later"
The caption intern had a nervous breakdown.

I'm soberly science,
Pelican stare.
I appreciate Amish Hair.

Buttress meat,
He's smelling me,
I'm Barry White in August.

Normund Invasion by Agman

03-24-09, 06:44 AM (EST)
12. "RE: It was bound to happen sooner or later"
That's almost poetic until you get to the part about Barry White. But I'm pretty sure she was actually trying to say 'I'm Barry White in August'.

It just seems like something she'd say.

03-24-09, 06:39 AM (EST)
11. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #8: How Do You Say 'Implosion' In Spanish?"
So if there's a third season, will they invite Frank back just to watch him lose again? Would VH1 keep it up for every season they ever have of this show, figuring it at least gives him a minimum of one day in Mexico one a year? Should Frank appear on every series ever just in the name of getting him out of the house? How about we just take the full jump and head straight to Frankly In Love?

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-24-09, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #8: How Do You Say 'Implosion' In Spanish?"
Poor Frank! His comeuppance came earlier than expected.

The spoiler was close to being correct, and I would be supremely unsurprised to see flip-flopping Cali as the first individual eliminated.

There are two four-person alliances, with It and Cali in the middle. So this will be interesting. Tailor Made might actually win. He and Saaphyri are the returning winners.

I believe Frenchie said "I'm very right and honest" I have grown fond of her crazy face.

03-24-09, 11:01 AM (EST)
16. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #8: How Do You Say 'Implosion' In Spanish?"
I have grown fond of her crazy face.

I still have trouble looking at her lips for any length of time.

And if you like crazy faces, how about It? How insane is it that Saaphyri is attracted to him? (It just can't be a mental connection... you'd hope...) How straitjacket-bound do you have to get before the possibility of this wingnut being the controlling swing vote arises? And what depths of depravity do we have to stoop towards if it means keeping It from winning?

He could be playing a character. But I really, really doubt It.

03-24-09, 09:28 PM (EST)
17. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #8: How Do You Say 'Implosion' In Spanish?"
I'm calling BS. This whole episode was manipulated. I refuse to believe someone, yes even someone as juvenile and hot-headed as Frank, whose entire focus since he got to Mexico has been to get the better of Tailor Made, would just let the clock run out so he could be put in the box.
And his acting skills blow. He could hardly keep from laughing as he left. I know, you have said this before, but could they at least try not to insult my intelligence? This show is becoming about as believable and well-acted as a telnovela (but strangely addicting).
As far as the winner: I am going with Myammee or Prancer. Those two are too smart not to get rid of Tailor Made and Wanda pretty soon.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-09, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #8: How Do You Say 'Implosion' In Spanish?"
As long as Frank doesn't have to do anything crazy like maybe take a class or two and get a steady job he'll do anything to get out of his parent's basement.

So as long as VH1 keeps offering, he'll keep showing up.

03-24-09, 10:59 AM (EST)
15. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #8: How Do You Say 'Implosion' In Spanish?"
He's probably praying they stick him in Trophy Husband. Only women worth $1,000,000 or more need apply.

And let's be fair: Frank was just ahead of his time. With the recession deepening, there's going to be a lot of people in their parents' basement. If they're lucky enough to get a basement.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •