The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ILM #2 Episode #9: Thrown Under The Bus"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-09, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ILM #2 Episode #9: Thrown Under The Bus"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-09 AT 10:35 AM (EST)

VH1's 'Well, that could be any reality show' title is followed by this preview text:

'After the last elimination, the money lovers are told there are no more teams and they're now competing as individuals. Yet even though the teams are dead there are two alliances that are still living strong. At their first individual challenge, the race to throw each other "under the bus" begins. In the end, one alliance wins Pay Master while a member of the opposing alliance becomes the dead last loser. In one of the most enticing power outings yet, a deal is placed on the table that will test the true colors of a money lover.'

This is about as vague as it's been all season: the only thing we have as a certainty is that neither It nor Christine win Paymaster. We know what the challenge is about: throwing mannequins under buses. We don't know if it's a coconut-chop challenge, where each one crushed is a contestant out of that game and the first under is the automatic nominee -- but it feels like there's a pretty good chance of it. If so, the dead-last position is a matter of mannequin location as much as anything else. And if it takes only one drive-by to remove a contestant...

I think this could be Becky's trouble week if the former Golds get to her mannequin(s) first. But that's a guess. And right now, guessing is all we've got.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ILM #2 Episode #9: Thrown Unde... shimane22 03-31-09 1
   RE: ILM #2 Episode #9: Thrown Unde... Snidget 03-31-09 2
       RE: ILM #2 Episode #9: Thrown Unde... Estee 03-31-09 3
           RE: ILM #2 Episode #9: Thrown Unde... toddE 03-31-09 4
               RE: ILM #2 Episode #9: Thrown Unde... shimane22 03-31-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-31-09, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #9: Thrown Under The Bus"
Cali is dumb and deserved what she got.

Who is Christine?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 05:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #9: Thrown Under The Bus"
Cali's real name is Christine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Love_Money_(season_2) has all the real names

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #9: Thrown Under The Bus"
You generally get your name back when you leave the dating show.

(Except for It. 'It' is just too accurate.)

I haven't gotten to see the entire episode yet, so I can't fully comment -- but I did get to see three little morsels which summed things up nicely:

1. No one on either team can throw to save their lives -- literally.

2. It's expression when his name was called at elimination is something borderline-immortal. Or it would be if you could ever stand to look at it again. Or It again. Either way, really. And what's with the cape?

3. George may have thought he was being cute by letting Mercedes void out Christine's check. He definitely thought he was in a position of power located miles away from Reprisal Point. I think we could have a repeat of last year at F3, where a suddenly-arriving jury cuts someone from the game -- and right now, George has very few friends on that potential list.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-09, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #9: Thrown Under The Bus"
Well, last night should have been the turning point, but one never knows on this show.

The old alliance is down to 4, so even if one of them wins Paymaster, the other 5 can put all 3 members in the box. This plan gets screwed once someone is booted, but 20 Pack reaallly needs to be paymaster.

It is the x-factor.

Last season we all figured the winner from very early on, but this season I am not sure. Tailor Made and Prancer seems to have possible winner edits, but Tailor Made is rather douchey. Angelique is a possibility as well, she has certainly moved up in my opinion.

Ice is still a total non-entity. Myammee not much better. No way will It win, and I can't see 20 Pack/Becky/Saaphyri lasting too much longer.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-31-09, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #9: Thrown Under The Bus"
Tailor Made's alliance seems golden for next week unless one of their members loses and goes into the box by default AND someone from the other alliance is paymaster.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •