The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chickens Who Come Home To Roost."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-09, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chickens Who Come Home To Roost."
VH1's 'Take that, Jeff Probst's blogging skillz!' preview text: 'Having uncovered an original team alliance as still being alive and well, a new secret alliance unites to protect its members and to swing the balance of power in their favor. Using brains over brawn, the new alliance executes a plan to break apart the other regardless of the outcome in a repeat of last season's challenge -- the chicken-a-pult! Anger and tears erupt and alliances are exposed when two of the strongest competitors suddenly find themselves pleading their loyalties to a conflicted Paymaster for a chance to stay in the game.'

Since alliance-tracking is pretty much a loss at this point, we need to identify who would be seen as the strong competitors.

Given the way things have been going lately, that's probably Mercedes and Angela.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chicken... toddE 03-10-09 1
   RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chicken... Estee 03-10-09 2
 RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chicken... Pretty_Kitty 03-10-09 3
 RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chicken... shimane22 03-10-09 4
   RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chicken... Estee 03-10-09 5
   RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chicken... sica077 03-10-09 6
       RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chicken... Estee 03-10-09 7
           RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chicken... toddE 03-11-09 8
               RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chicken... Estee 03-11-09 9
                   RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chicken... sica077 03-11-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-10-09, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chickens Who Come Home To Roost."
Well, I recently said that Milf and Heat were not going to last long, and how right I was. Poor Heat, he is such an adorable dimbulb.

I hate to see Saaphyri and Becky Buckwild in hot water, but that was really the only thing for the rest of the players to do. How can Becky get mad at them for acting to save themselves? I thought she was smarter than that. Looks bad for their alliance...They could lose both Frank and Becky or 20 pack before the merge. If gold is smart, Becky and 20 will throw the challenge and green will make sure Saaphyri is the paymaster, then they'll get payback.

Angelique chasing 20 looks hilarious :I need a chastity belt and a lock on my door...word, 20 Pack...word!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-10-09, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chickens Who Come Home To Roost."
How can Becky get mad at them for acting to save themselves? I thought she was smarter than that.

So you've never seen a Survivor jury?

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-10-09, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chickens Who Come Home To Roost."
This episode had me crying I laughed so hard. When Heat realized he had been "Betrayded" and Becky's eyebrows went up I almost died.Bwhahahaha

I want the Becky and Saphayri(?)show! Like Paris & Nicole only entertaining.

Tailor Made is gross.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-10-09, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chickens Who Come Home To Roost."
I'm surprised at myself, but I'm actually rooting for Tailor Made and his group at this point. Becky/Entertainer/Sapphyri are extremely obnoxious, hypocritical, and irredeemable at this point. Even if Tailor Made's plan ultimately fails, at least they will go down fighting.

Clearly Sapph didn't get anything out of charm school beyond her new implants. Becky and Leilene's lack of transformation was also disappointing.

I don't think I've ever seen anything more repulsive than that Buckwild/Entertainer slobberfest.

I'm rooting for Bonez, Myammee or Trangelique to win this thing! Nothing would be more epic than a Frenchie win.

03-10-09, 06:29 PM (EST)
5. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chickens Who Come Home To Roost."
Clearly Sapph didn't get anything out of charm school beyond her new implants.

You may be confusing her with Tiffany (who really, really could have used the CS stay): Saaphyri's the last of the VH1 naturals, at least from the scalp down.

Becky has backslid so far as to wind up lower than her original FOL appearance. And that's hard to do.

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-09, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chickens Who Come Home To Roost."
I'm rooting for the underdogs, too! Entertainer has the most obnoxious personality ever! I really wanted to slap their entire alliance with the pathetic display of anger after Heat was sent packing. How could they possibly expect all of the other people - playing a game for MONEY - to just sit back and wait to be eliminated? Tailor Made still skeeves me out though.

I'm rooting for Bonez... he is the only one that I can tolerate... that could change very quickly, though!

How is it that they were able to find a cast where 90% are more annoying than Frenchie??

03-10-09, 08:13 PM (EST)
7. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chickens Who Come Home To Roost."
I'm rooting for Bonez... he is the only one that I can tolerate... that could change very quickly, though!

He's already showing signs of the classic Alliance Ego: 'Now that I'm protected, I can say whatever I want!'

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-11-09, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chickens Who Come Home To Roost."
See, I am the opposite. I actually WANT the dominant alliance to win. I am a huge fan of both Saaphyri and Becky Buckwild. I find Frank to be a sympathetic character.

Tailor Made is smart but sleazy. Bonez gets on my nerves big time. Cali, Prancer and Ice are beyond boring. Myammee is the only member of the underdog alliance I like.

I NEVER root for the dominant players to succeed, but they are the only ones with any kind of personality. If these underdogs were going to succeed, wouldn't the editing have given them some more camera time/development? Then again, this is VH1.

03-11-09, 04:30 PM (EST)
9. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chickens Who Come Home To Roost."
I just feel that in editing terms, Frank wants the win too badly to ever get it.

Then again -- as you said, it's VH1. They're getting better at their craft, but they're not at the summit yet. He's still in this -- but he's a target.

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #6: The Chickens Who Come Home To Roost."
Considering that Frank's elimination on the last I Love Money is simply because whoever dropped off the stripper pole first automatically had to go... my vote is that he will be, again, a product of his own demise!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •