The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ILM #2 Episode #3: It's In The Cards"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-09, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ILM #2 Episode #3: It's In The Cards"
VH1's slightly-less-revealing-than-last-week preview text:

The teams face off against each other in a 3-on-2 soccer showdown. Strategy comes into play, though, as each team gets to select their opposing teams' two defenders. Crossteam allegiances are exposed, and the pressures of potential elimination become too much for some to bear. The Paymaster's decision on who to send home — a friend or adversary — becomes clouded after a fortune teller cautions the Paymaster about her adversary being more loyal. Who will the Paymaster choose? It's anybody's guess up until the last moment!

This does explain how Saaphyri winds up in goal.

We're seeing a very annoying tendency of keeping too many team members on the bench. So far, there's been multiple chances to hide weakness or keep from having to reveal it -- not the best long-term trend for the game.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ILM #2 Episode #3: It's In The... Estee 02-17-09 1
   RE: ILM #2 Episode #3: It's In The... ssinmd 02-17-09 2
       RE: ILM #2 Episode #3: It's In The... toddE 02-17-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-09, 06:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #3: It's In The Cards"
I love a good Saaphyri meltdown. And I got two: one old-fashioned, one with a more modern 'channel that anger!' spin to it. Erza just found out there's someone in the house who doesn't bow to his whim based on raw crush power and can match him with one scream for every insistence: that's not going to help him sleep well... (Erza is forgetting the primary rule of these shows: the weak will gang up on the strong if they think of it. And he's forgetting over and over again.)

So right now, the current consequence of all this yelling is Leilene out with no grudges held (just about ensuring she's not showing up on a jury) and Ahno defecting to Gold. (Erza also has yet to understand the concept of 'long-term consequences, but he must have been sure Ahno was leaving -- and so was everyone else.) Strategically, Saph's traded one ally for another -- but just how effective is this new helper going to be? And are we approaching the point where with cross-team loyalties flowing between all parties, we're going to get a double-challenge throw?

Erza should be feeling very, very nervous about his chances. Ahno nearly took him out by leaving, and now she's dedicated herself (for the moment) to taking him out through staying. Individual immunity doesn't count until they start offering it, genius -- and right now, you don't have it. Not much social game, huh?

It's getting kind of ugly in there. Worry.

A Tarot reading was going to show up on a reality show eventually.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ssinmd 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-17-09, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssinmd Click to send private message to ssinmd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #3: It's In The Cards"
Based on the previews, I think MILF is in trouble next week. Looks like Frank is the paymaster and T-Weed is on the chopping block. Which most likely means that MILF and Becky are the other two. I am thinking Frank will keep T-Weed (WTH with that name anyway?) because he promises Buddha's head on a platter. Since Frank has a one-track mind (get Buddha), I am thinking TW stays.
Hopefully Leilene's (I like how if you attend Charm School, you get your real name back for keeps) boot will be the end of Saaphyri's explanations as to the purpose of this show. We get it, I Love Money. Also, did these ladies never consider the possibility that this tarot reader was an actress?

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-17-09, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #3: It's In The Cards"
I have a horrible feeling that Buddha will be around for some time, since he is totally the "villain" of the show. Unfortunately, since he isn't even a good bad guy. He is just a jerk I wish would get off sooner rather than later.
<p>
I really think Endemol shows in general have a lot of behind the scenes manipulation, with the producers trying to convince the paymaster/housemates to vote a certain way. Yuck!
<p>
That said, at least Leilene is gone. Usually it is the guys who are accused of thinking with their little heads, whereas Leilene was clearly thinking with her...ummm...how to put this?...va jay jay?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •