The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Love Money Ep. #6: Revenge of the Dumb Blondes?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-10-08, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Love Money Ep. #6: Revenge of the Dumb Blondes?"
My faith in Pumkin pays off, as finally someone has the sense to take out a Stallionaire. Unfortunately, it was the weakest one. Will Green continue to lose without Chance sucking at the challenges? Here's hoping!

Also hoping Megan doesn't betray her Weakest Link alliance for at least a week or two. My biggest fear is Hoopz will go over to the other team since it is 7-4, Green will win and Pumkin will pay for making the smartest move of the game.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Love Money Ep. #6: Revenge o... Estee 08-11-08 1
   RE: I Love Money Ep. #6: Revenge o... toddE 08-11-08 2
       RE: I Love Money Ep. #6: Revenge o... Estee 08-14-08 3
           RE: I Love Money Ep. #6: Revenge o... toddE 08-15-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-08, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I Love Money Ep. #6: Revenge of the Dumb Blondes?"
Also hoping Megan doesn't betray her Weakest Link alliance for at least a week or two.

Oh, please. Megan's already betrayed you twice today and she hasn't even had breakfast yet.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-11-08, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I Love Money Ep. #6: Revenge of the Dumb Blondes?"
True that, and it looks like she's going to try and flip again in the preview, but that may be misdirection. If she went back to Whiteboy, would that mean she would be in an alliance with Hoopz as well?

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-08, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I Love Money Ep. #6: Revenge of the Dumb Blondes?"
Hard to tell. The preview cell was a little weird: I got the impression Nicole might be changing teams -- or we could just be looking at a major fight between her and Frank. (You can read it as 'Get out of here', or you can read it as 'Get out of here because it's time to put on a green jersey.') This would be well past the time on a few reality shows where someone had to transfer groups to get the numbers evened out, so a switch wouldn't surprise me.

Personally, I have major doubts about Megan's ability to get the captain's position. The only rule there is that no one can hold it two weeks in a row. Passing it back and forth is an option: passing it to someone no person in the game trusts doesn't make a whole lot of sense for the remaining Greens. I think Real & Whiteboy will throw a major fight on any attempt by Megan to openly assume power -- and throwing major fights over minor things is what they do best.

08-15-08, 05:31 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I Love Money Ep. #6: Revenge of the Dumb Blondes?"
It does look like Hoopz will switch teams to green, though that sort of blows because for one, she is the gold captain and chose the gold team. For two, sending the strongest female and one of the top all-around competitors to the other team also blows.

I am ready for the green and gold teams to merge. There are 11 left by my count. So that should only be another week before they hopefully compete individually. We'll see.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •