The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Love Money 8/17: Get Off My ******* Team!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-18-08, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Love Money 8/17: Get Off My ******* Team!"
So, this week did bring the guessed-at merger. No more green or gold teams. How will the paymaster be selected? Most likely by winning the challenge. But if so, how will the bottom three be selected? By a vote of the other members? Sounds good to me.

Did Megan betray her alliance of the blondes by not eliminating Hoopz this week? One could argue that it made little difference between Hoopz and Rodeo. Perhaps Megan was even smart not to put the target on her back and get rid of a strong player not allied with anyone.

Can we PLEASE get to the showmance between Hoopz and Whiteboy? It was clearly shown in the season previews, so until it happens, we know neither of them is going anywhere. The longer it takes, the more likely it appears that those two go all the way (double entendre intended). This is what I expect, not what I hope.

What I hope is that the Alliance of the (slutty) Blondes lasts a long time.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Challenges Jeff never thought of. Estee 08-19-08 1
   RE: Challenges Jeff never thought o... toddE 08-21-08 2
       RE: Challenges Jeff never thought o... Estee 08-22-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-08, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Challenges Jeff never thought of."
'Convince this mentally-challenged dog of the wisdom in keeping you.'

Megan is acting a bit like the most recent BB Brian: she's made approximately eighty thousand alliances, mostly in the last six hours. At this point, you'd swear her personality problems ('Is that really God? I wonder how I can offend Hir!') are trying to take her to F2 -- but there's no guarantee of a jury vote here: making yourself look like the perfect F2 partner only works if you're not getting one last competition -- and if it was a vote, who does she have right now?

Okay, so they've reached the merge. Congratulations. And they're about to engage in the most blatant coconut chop challenge ever. Backstabbing in just about its most literal form: there's something EPMB is probably getting ready to sue over. 'I thought of it first! Just because I didn't do it yet doesn't mean I can't drag you into court over it!'

And there was little stupider than showing preview footage of both back-to-back-to-backstab episodes. Who's not going home in the first half? Gee, let's just check out the images in the second...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-21-08, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Challenges Jeff never thought of."
Dang, my DVR cut off before the second preview. Just tell me one thing....please say that Pumkin is in the second preview!

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-08, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Challenges Jeff never thought of."
I think so. The second contest of the night is the spitting competition that's been teasered since the original season-in-preview cell, and Brooke was prominently shown as being in that one.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •