The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #5: so what's a hubris edit?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-08, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #5: so what's a hubris edit?"
Whiteboy would be exactly the wrong person to ask.

You could argue that this elimination format encourages cross-team alliances more than it requires groups within a team: it doesn't really matter if you land in the box as long as that week's Paymaster isn't willing to send you home. But for some players, we're getting to the point where you can't track the supposed loyalties without a scorecard, computer, intelligence report, and John Nash...

So Frank waves goodbye to Destiney. Amazingly, it didn't inspire him to shed a tear -- but he may have run out during the challenge. I'm amazed Chance was willing to participate in that one: I kept waiting for either a scream of 'Real thugs don't cry!' or a promise to get a tear tattooed under his right eye just as soon as he got a few more minutes alone with Lee.

'Sorry, kids, but the parents said we just can't let you play unsupervised any more.'

Brandi thinks she's invulnerable because anyone can beat her. That's right, Brandi. Anyone can beat you. And that includes beating you out for the money.

I think Jennifer's a little too worried about her alliances in a house that's this shift-prone (and prone to being prone). And at some point, someone has to make a serious attempt to break up the Stallionaires -- soon. We already know when a team almost has to dissolve or take on new members: when they reach two people. If the Greens continue their losing ways (or are they throwing challenges? Who can tell any more?), they could be three episodes away from going to this show's equivalent of individual immunity, which you just know is going to be in the script. You can pick off Stallionaires then -- but if someone goes on a winning streak...

Oh, and while we're at it... Dear Brooke: COMMON SENSE! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode #5: so what's a hubris... Snidget 08-04-08 1
 RE: Episode #5: so what's a hubris... toddE 08-06-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-08, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode #5: so what's a hubris edit?"
I always had Brooke pegged as someone that would quite familiar with the effects of pepper spray, who knew?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-06-08, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode #5: so what's a hubris edit?"
Well, only a few of us are posting here, and this show is actually quite entertaining.

I think it was a big mistake for Toastee to boot Destiney instead of Real, but it appears that it may pay off because we see a lot of that group in the extended previews.

What bugs so much is when people not in power refuse to take out the power alliance. The only thing I can say is that keeping Real isn't as insane as keeping Whiteboy, but still....how can they not see the need to break up the Stallionaires...especially Pumkin and Toastee, they're on the bottom of that alliance (pun intended. They're two of my favorites, actually)

With, I believe, 12 players left, I anticipate only two more episodes with teams, then a merge. Seems likely to me.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •