The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Love Money"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-08, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Love Money"
VH1 has decided to now ripoff the Real World/Road Rules Challenge as it's sending approximately 17 of the contestants of Flavor of Love, Rock of Love, and I Love New York down to Mexico to compete for a $250K pot......

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/vh1-debut-new-i-love-money-love-reality-shows-spinoff-on-july-13-7057.php

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Love Money arkiegrl 05-06-08 1
 RE: I Love Money Estee 05-06-08 2
   RE: I Love Money arkiegrl 05-07-08 3
       RE: I Love Money Estee 05-07-08 5
           RE: I Love Money arkiegrl 05-07-08 6
       Thursday's blog contestants arkiegrl 05-08-08 7
           Final contestants revealed arkiegrl 05-09-08 8
 RE: I Love Money Magnolia_Rocker 05-07-08 4
   RE: I Love Money ginger 05-16-08 9
       RE: I Love Money Estee 07-04-08 12
 Wikipedia says... Estee 05-16-08 10
   Wikipedia updates. Estee 07-04-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I Love Money"
I checked VH1's blog. The first 4 contestants revealed are:
12 Pack
Heat
Mr. Boston
The Entertainer
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I Love Money"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-08 AT 05:16 PM (EST)

I'm guessing the sanity quotient on this series is going to be really low.

Wikipedia has the series as having been filmed from February to March, so the winner is in the can. (And if it's 12-Pack, take that literally.) They're also adding a few to the roster:

Heather Chadwell (RoL)
Megan Hauserman (RoL2)
Chance (NY)
Real (NY)
Whiteboy (NY)
Midget Mac (NY2)

Anyone else waiting for Larissa to show up?

We'll get a casting special on July 6th.

05-07-08, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I Love Money"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-08 AT 01:40 PM (EST)

Tuesday's VH1 blog had the four guys you've listed.
Today's reveal includes the ladieswomen of Flavor of Love:
Hoopz
Toasteee
Pumkin
Nibblz

05-07-08, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I Love Money"
I had to look up Nibblz. Some of them just didn't leave much of an impression. (When the show is dedicated to constantly beating you over the head, it gets hard to track individual lumps.)

05-07-08, 03:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I Love Money"
I didn't remember her nickname, but when I saw her picture, I remembered that her voice sounds like Mike Tyson's.

05-08-08, 09:22 AM (EST)
7. "Thursday's blog contestants"
Today, they only announced 3, all from Rock of Love 1:
Heather (which Estee already told us)
Brandi C
Rodeo

I'm pretty sure Daisy from Rock of Love 2 will be one of the contestants, based on an interview I read with Heather after the ROL2 reunion show.

05-09-08, 10:42 AM (EST)
8. "Final contestants revealed"
I was wrong about Daisy being a contestant.
As Estee posted earlier, Megan from RoL2 is one of the final 2 contestants to be revealed, and Destiny from RoL2 was the other one.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-07-08, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I Love Money"
Oh this should be trashtastic fun.

My future Rockers!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-08, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I Love Money"
Indeed. Although I'm bummed they didn't just do the "Love" swap and have all of Flav's girls living in Brett's manshun.

The big question is....who will be the participants in the obligatory disgusting showmance?

07-04-08, 08:07 AM (EST)
12. "RE: I Love Money"
The big question is....who will be the participants in the obligatory disgusting showmance?

The previews are trying to make it look like the answer might be 'everybody'. There's at least two possible (and possibly faked) hookups on display, could be three, and I'll take any number up to two hundred under advisement. Lee might be in one of them, though.

And he gets beat up.

Again.

05-16-08, 06:23 PM (EST)
10. "Wikipedia says..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-08 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

'There will be male and female elimination days. The first challenge will be a women day, the second challenge will be a men day. This pattern will continue until the season finale. 3 men and 3 women will make it to the season finale. 2 players of each sex will be eliminated on the season finale and 1 player will be eliminated on each episode until the season finale. One player of each sex will win $250,000.'

They also have the following categories for color-coded contestant tracking:

'The contestant won the competition.
The contestant won the challenge and was safe.
The contestant didn't win the challenge, but wasn't chosen to go into the face-off.
The contestant was in the face-off, but won.
The contestant voluntarily withdrew from the competition.
The contestant lost the face-off and was eliminated.'

So we're starting to get an idea for the shape of the show -- if Wikipedia is right.

The Charm School contestants must be hyper-annoyed -- this is five times what they were playing for.

07-04-08, 08:05 AM (EST)
11. "Wikipedia updates."
The information on the show format has been edited out, which may have meant bad data -- they originally claimed two winners, and the promos are making it sound like one. Plus our teams are very definitely mixed gender: we saw that during the casting special. (Jennifer still has the most interesting home life.) Having only one gender eligible to go after losing a team challenge would be very weird.

The page is now claiming to have the initial team formations. According to them, we're looking at:

No team: Midget Mac/Torrey. (Possibly a Survivor bit: he might go to the first ones to lose.)

Green:

Chance/Kamal
Heat/Jason
Mr. Boston/Lee
Real/Ahmad
Whiteboy/Joshua
Brandi
Megan
Destiney

Gold:

Hoopz/Nicole
Pumkin/Brooke
Nibblz/Domenique
Toastee/Jennifer
12 Pack/David
The Entertainer/Frank
Heather
Rodeo/Cindy

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •