The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Second Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-08, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Second Episode"
Did anyone get to watch it? A busy night for reality TV.

They sent home a female. Next week they are changing things up again.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Second Episode Colonel Zoidberg 03-20-08 1
 RE: Second Episode MKitty 03-20-08 2
   RE: Second Episode Earl Colby Pottinger 03-23-08 8
 RE: Second Episode Loree 03-20-08 3
 RE: Second Episode mrc 03-21-08 4
   RE: Second Episode bullzeye 03-21-08 5
       RE: Second Episode Loree 03-21-08 6
           RE: Second Episode Earl Colby Pottinger 03-23-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-20-08, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Second Episode"
Note to casting departments everywhere: Any time you see a female named "Amber" or "Natalie," turn her away.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-20-08, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Second Episode"
Yeah, I watched it. It is a darn busy night for TV as I have to tape two things, watch one, tape another two..whew!

I liked this episode as the Geeks really stepped up the plate in the talent show...way to go Geeks! The beauties were really quite pathetic. And..the one they sent home...OMG..what a self-centred beotch she was!

I am interested to see what the twist is next week....I wonder if they are going to bring in another male beauty or female geek?

*Viced by Agman*

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-23-08, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Second Episode"
I was really surprised at how poorly the girls did. I already was leaning to the geeks as they were working on the order on how to present themselves without limiting what talent to use.

But the girls spent half the night just fighting.

Really as poor as the girls' talents were, we already know one does very good dog barks, I am sure someone can dance, and who knows what else? But instead of letting go and doing something (Anything!) on stage they let it fall flat - what a waste!

03-20-08, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Second Episode"
I kept thinking the beauty sent home looked rather masculine. She kept saying how beautiful she was. But I just kept wondering if she was really what she said.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-08, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Second Episode"
I don't like the vs. setup. It takes away from what this show has tried to do since the beginning. Instead of people learning from each other, we have the backstabbing and whoring that BB offers.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-21-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Second Episode"
I agree. To me, a lot of the initial charm of the show was how the geeks interacted with their beauty partners, and vice versa. I hope that the "twist" is that they get paired up again.

An Agman!

03-21-08, 12:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Second Episode"
I hope the changing it up is also pairing them up. Maybe they wanted a couple eps for them to get to know each other before they picked partners.

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-23-08, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Second Episode"
At least if they do pair up they got rid of Amber first.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •