The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sam is an actor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

leenga 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-04-07, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leenga Click to send private message to leenga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sam is an actor"
I was just watching an old episode of "Still Standing" and who do I see on there... Sam

I'm disappointed to find out that he is an actor.

See here http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0395353/

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sam is an actor Earl Colby Pottinger 12-04-07 1
   RE: Sam is an actor leenga 12-05-07 2
 RE: Sam is an actor Gwen110 12-05-07 3
 RE: Sam is an actor jensen343 01-07-08 4
   RE: Reality show actors LisaPles 02-28-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-04-07, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sam is an actor"
Yes, we know. Check some of the earlier threads. Worse news, most of us don't think he is really acting in this show, he really is that vain it seems.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

leenga 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-05-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leenga Click to send private message to leenga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sam is an actor"
sorry, i didn't see it

i just went back and read about it, i'm surprised that this doesn't bother more people expecially since he made it to the final two. I'm glad he didn't win.

I guess I really wouldn't have a problem with it if the show was just honest about it and called him an actor rather than "club promoter".

Gwen110 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-05-07, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gwen110 Click to send private message to Gwen110 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sam is an actor"
I was intrigued by your post so I looked him up on Google. I found this picture:

http://www.studioactreel.com/Photo%20Gallery/pages/Sam%20Horrigan.htm

It has his characteristic look of almost kissing you with his lips.

Gwen

jensen343 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-07-08, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jensen343 Click to send private message to jensen343 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sam is an actor"
Well I think a lot of these reality show types are actors or actresses. How do you think they all get booked for these shows.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-08, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Reality show actors "
Meghan from one of the previous seasons is on "Rock of Love" right now. Yeah, I'm sure it's because she's sooo into Brett Michaels (who is twice her age)!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •