The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"rE: Sam already knew how"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-16-07, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"rE: Sam already knew how"
This is really driving me crazy, watching Sam swoop the challenges. Watching Sam (since his main squeeze left, anyway), makes me sure, that unlike the female "beauties" he has learned before now, how to read and study. He didn't pick it up out of the blue. He has a focus that takes practice...At the very least cramming to pass a test in high school, or reading automobile instruction manuals, whatever.

What makes him look dumb is his "I am the hottest guy on the planet" act, but I don't think he started at the same level of discomfort with study materials as any of the women.

I am sad that this is giving him an advantage, because, despite the redeeming editing last week, he's been a jerk.
Even his superhero was "Mr Conceited" -

I think he actually knows he's acting like a "dumb beauty", and sometimes has a sense of humor about it- which is his only redeeming feature.

I wish he'd been using his savvy to help support Nicole. they never seem to interact.

Shay, Joshua, Dave, and Jasmine, dysfunctional as they are, seem to actually care about their partners.

William's story belongs in a whole other thread - or more precisely, a psychiatrist's couch.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: rE: Sam already knew how Loree 11-16-07 1
 RE: rE: Sam already knew how Earl Colby Pottinger 11-17-07 2
 RE: rE: Sam already knew how asht09 11-20-07 3
   RE: rE: Sam already knew how Earl Colby Pottinger 11-20-07 4
   RE: rE: Sam already knew how shaneperry 11-26-07 11
       RE: rE: Sam already knew how Earl Colby Pottinger 11-27-07 12
 RE: rE: Sam already knew how biggjohn 11-21-07 5
   RE: rE: Sam already knew how biggjohn 11-21-07 6
       RE: rE: Sam already knew how Earl Colby Pottinger 11-21-07 7
           RE: rE: Sam already knew how Loree 11-21-07 8
               RE: rE: Sam already knew how Loree 11-21-07 9
                   RE: rE: Sam already knew how Earl Colby Pottinger 11-24-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-07, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: rE: Sam already knew how"
Sam is an actor. So he is used to studying scripts and learning his lines. He may just have a good memory. They are given material to study each week. He probably just retains the material like he would a script.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-17-07, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: rE: Sam already knew how"
Sam is a guy, his looks don't buy him the advantages that the 'dumb blond' act can for girls.

There a lot of guys out there who will help a 'good looking girl' if she bats her eyes right.

Beauty's car has a flat, tons of guys to stop and change it for a female, far fewer women to do it for men.

Getting a speeding ticket, far more male cops than female cops.

Sam grew up doing more for himself than the other beauties had to, plus like pointed earlier as an actor he had to learn scripts, most of the other rarely read at-all.

asht09 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-20-07, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail asht09 Click to send private message to asht09 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: rE: Sam already knew how"
It makes me mad to see him winning everything too. To me, he's not even that great looking. His eyes are weird, they're always..I don't even know..poking out or something. As stated, he's an actor for crying out loud. He memorizes things for a living. If they win, I do not think they deserve it.

11-20-07, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: rE: Sam already knew how"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-07 AT 08:23 PM (EST)

You are right, it would be better to be tasks that don't require reading to win, then all the beauties would be on a more even footing.

It is a real shame they did not find a real dumb jock type (good looking) who never liked to study. Then that would match the other beauties personalities.

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-26-07, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: rE: Sam already knew how"
Give Sam a break. He can't help it if all the girls are stupid and never saw a need to pick up book. Those dumb girls deserve to loose. Sam is just doing his best to win and if the brainless girls cant keep up then to bad.

11-27-07, 07:44 PM (EST)
12. "RE: rE: Sam already knew how"
Problem is the girls seem to realize they can learn more, Sam thinks he does not need to improve.

biggjohn 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-07, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biggjohn Click to send private message to biggjohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: rE: Sam already knew how"
>This is really driving me crazy,
>watching Sam swoop the challenges.
>Watching Sam (since his main
>squeeze left, anyway), makes me
>sure, that unlike the female
>"beauties" he has learned before
>now, how to read and
>study. He didn't pick it
>up out of the blue.
>He has a focus that
>takes practice...At the very least
>cramming to pass a test
>in high school, or reading
>automobile instruction manuals, whatever.
>
>What makes him look dumb is
>his "I am the hottest
>guy on the planet" act,
>but I don't think he
>started at the same level
>of discomfort with study materials
>as any of the women.
>
>
>I am sad that this
>is giving him an advantage,
>because, despite the redeeming editing
>last week, he's been a
>jerk.
>Even his superhero was "Mr Conceited"
>-
>
> I think he actually knows
>he's acting like a "dumb
>beauty", and sometimes has a
>sense of humor about it-
>which is his only redeeming
>feature.
>
>I wish he'd been using his
>savvy to help support Nicole.
>they never seem to interact.
>
>
>Shay, Joshua, Dave, and Jasmine, dysfunctional
>as they are, seem to
>actually care about their partners.
>
>
>William's story belongs in a whole
>other thread - or more
>precisely, a psychiatrist's couch.

>this is my first time on any site
>i thought i would like to know why sam has been on some tv series,anyone know

biggjohn 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-07, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biggjohn Click to send private message to biggjohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: rE: Sam already knew how"
Sam is a pro actor has noone seen him on tv

11-21-07, 03:18 PM (EST)
7. "RE: rE: Sam already knew how"
Nope, what has he been in?

11-21-07, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: rE: Sam already knew how"
He was on "Grace Under Fire". When they recast her son to look older, Sam was the recast.

11-21-07, 04:11 PM (EST)
9. "RE: rE: Sam already knew how"
Besides playing Quentin on "Grace Under Fire" he played alot of roles. Here is his bio...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0395353/

11-24-07, 05:56 PM (EST)
10. "RE: rE: Sam already knew how"
I only watched a few seasons of Grace under Fire. I don't remember why I stop but it must have been before he was cast.

PS. Thanks for the link too.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •