The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sam, Jasmine, William moving hate thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-17-07, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sam, Jasmine, William moving hate thread."
Is just me? With the first show Jasmine was my main focus of hate. It was not that she was dumb, but rather that she liked being dumb and did not see the reason to try an improve herself.

This condition still existed in the second and third shows but slowly my focus turned to Sam as it appeared that he was a ringer/actor and not really that dumb.

Still, as a actor he had to read for a living, and the other beauties were not great readers and this explains a lot about his win.

Meanwhile Jasmine finally has seem to have seen the light, she at-last realizes not only that she can do better, she *WANTS* to better.

But now my attention has turn full on to William, what the $%$#**&^ is wrong with this guy. He is a geek, he is smart, he knows the dangers of stereotypes and here we see him acting like a 6 year old!

Worse, not only will he not let his partner help him, but as he tries to teach himself he seems to live in a world of of his own where he is doing great while bottles and glasses break all around him.

What has been your order of dislike?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving ha... lynkfri13 11-17-07 1
   RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving ha... Earl Colby Pottinger 11-18-07 2
       RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving ha... goincrazy 11-19-07 3
   RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving ha... asht09 11-19-07 5
 RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving ha... asht09 11-19-07 4
   RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving ha... Earl Colby Pottinger 11-20-07 6
       RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving ha... MKitty 11-22-07 7
           RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving ha... lynkfri13 11-23-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-17-07, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving hate thread."
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-07 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

I missed a couple of the early shows.

I did think Jasmine was amazingly stupid. Maybe it was in the pre-mansion casting calls. She's been frustrating not to realize that there could be reasons in life when you need to read some information and put it to use. I wonder if she'd read the instructions on an elaborate herbal facial mask cosmetic kit. (Maybe they make them with pictures??)

Then Sam starting seriously getting on my nerves. His fling with Rebecca was foolish. Bringing it into a room where Nicole had to sleep is, IMO, unforgivable.
Now, I'm disgusted he's winning all the challenges. He's no less conceited than he ever was.
Worst: It all seems unfair because I don't think he started at the same level of inexperience with learning new things. It's a good suggestion that it's because he has had to memorize scripts for acting. Or maybe even pretty boys are expected to read auto specs, memorize at least a few sports statistics, follow maps to drive fast cars, whatever.
Also....A rocket challenge, and a speed walking (puzzle) challenge? They seemed stacked for a guy to win.
I'm also disappointed that while he finds time to study for his own challenge, we almost never see him encourage Nicole at all. At least Jasmine is supporting Dave and giving him some advice.

Finally, take William. Puhleeeeze TAKE William. Take him away.

I missed seeing William act out till the superhero challenge. At first I thought maybe he might(??) have been calmer with kind-hearted Shay or Jasmine? Maybe an African-American beauty wouldn't remind him of his high school tormentors?

Now, I'm convinced that nothing could possibly help William at this point. He needs to reach a psychological age above 13 first. I can suggest some therapists.
I have no idea why he hasn't hitched a ride home. He obviously isn't caring about the prize anymore.

This season has had the worst finalists ever.

(OK, if Cece had won that would have been bad)

I wonder what Jasmine, Sam or William will think when they see themselves on TV. Will they gain any insight? My guess- no.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-18-07, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving hate thread."
I see hope for Jasmine, she will never be bright but she is starting to realize she can do more/be more than she presently is. If she really is starting to change I bet she will cringe at her early performance and statements.

Sam is a lost cause, he knows he can do better but he won so often I doubt that he will ever see to need to truly improve himself.

But William takes the cake. He is smart enough to know better. Before this there were geeks I would be embarrassed to be around, they have been geeks I would have given a good talking to if I meet them. But William is the first geek I have seen that has made me develop a major dislike for.

The beauties usually don't know what they are doing so wrong, William clearly does and he still will not try to correct himself.

goincrazy 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-19-07, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goincrazy Click to send private message to goincrazy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving hate thread."
Sam really gets on my nerves... it's really annoying how he won't try to improve himself..

asht09 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-19-07, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail asht09 Click to send private message to asht09 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving hate thread."
I also agree about this being the worst finalist ever. I loved Erin. I wished she would have made it, but she didn't. So I'm hoping on Josh and Shay now. Shay has tried and has really suprised me. Josh has also.

asht09 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-19-07, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail asht09 Click to send private message to asht09 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving hate thread."
i would totally say william is my most disliked person. Jen is actually tryin to help him, and work with him, but he is being childish. He has gotten to the point to where he is TOTALLY useless on the show.

11-20-07, 08:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving hate thread."
Some people have said Jen is not a nice person, I don't know if she is or not but I clearly saw she trying help and talk to William.

William of the other-hand does not even try, one word from her and he runs away. Yes, he is a child.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-22-07, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving hate thread."
And..William is NOT smart. A geek is "supposed" to be smart. He couldn't even pronounce "cabernet" on this week's show and don't even get me started about the muscle/fat thing.

So,he is a stupid, stubborn geek who thinks he is smart...

Crooning courtesy of Agman

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-23-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sam, Jasmine, William moving hate thread."
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-07 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

> He couldn't even pronounce
>"cabernet" on this week's show

And he refused to be corrected by anyone, others tried, not just Jen!

>and don't even get me
>started about the muscle/fat thing.

I'm sure most of the beauties in the house knew the answer.
But William couldn't even reason it out!
>

He's a geek, but one that won't learn any new facts?

good riddance!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •