The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-06-07, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
No, recaps please!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread Earl Colby Pottinger 11-06-07 1
 RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread Earl Colby Pottinger 11-06-07 2
   RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread lynkfri13 11-06-07 4
 RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread Earl Colby Pottinger 11-06-07 3
 RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread Earl Colby Pottinger 11-06-07 5
   RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread lynkfri13 11-06-07 6
       RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread Earl Colby Pottinger 11-06-07 10
       RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread CattyChat 11-07-07 14
 RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread Earl Colby Pottinger 11-06-07 7
   RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread Earl Colby Pottinger 11-06-07 8
       RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread lynkfri13 11-06-07 9
 RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread lynkfri13 11-06-07 11
   RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread Earl Colby Pottinger 11-06-07 12
       RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread lynkfri13 11-06-07 13
           But. Glow 11-07-07 16
               RE: But. Loree 11-07-07 17
               RE: But. on the other hand lynkfri13 11-13-07 19
 RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread Glow 11-07-07 15
   RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread bullzeye 11-08-07 18
 RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread whimsey 11-13-07 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-06-07, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
Nerds on the beach! Skin is going to peel!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-06-07, 08:28 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
Sam's ego needs to be burst.

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-06-07, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
>Sam's ego needs to be burst.
>

You said it. "Mexico is like another club he's going to dazzle? I'm gagging.

I want him to get his comeuppance. I'm just afraid it doesn't look like it'll happen tonight.

He's on his way back with 3rd treasure, and has a physical advantage on Natalie for speed.

BTW- did I actually hear Jasmine ask "do they have hangers in Mexico?"

Oh puhlese...

11-06-07, 08:32 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
Jasmine's brain freezes up, what else is new?

11-06-07, 08:45 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
And what is with William? The past is the past, deal with it.

11-06-07, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-07 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

william is taking childishness to a whole new level. He's about to cut off his own nose to spite his face.

But... kudos to Dave! Wow, I never thought he'd pull off those moves! I give him credit for the first time!

Edited to clarify... I liked Dave's gymnastics, not so much his dance

11-06-07, 09:04 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
Looks like William get his wish.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-07, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
I agree that William & the chip he's carrying is definitely part of the problem with his "team," but his partner is not helping things at all. She really has an overall negative, nasty, bullying attitude. She can say she is "open to discussion" all she wants, but actions speak louder than words and her facial expressions, body language and tone of voice are very intimidating and I can understand why William is intimidated.

Both of them started this game with preconceived feelings about the other and it has only gotten worse. If these two could work out their issues with each other, that would be a truly amazing feat and would help redeem this season.

It was Autumn & incessant piped the quails from shocks & sheaves;
like living coals, the apples burned among the withering leaves.
~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

11-06-07, 08:50 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
I think the nerds brains just melted when they saw the dancers.

11-06-07, 08:51 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
PS. Are the nerds sweating big time?

11-06-07, 08:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
>PS. Are the nerds sweating
>big time?

YES, and I'm feeling so bad for Nicole. Her dance partner looks absurd. I thought she looked pretty good. At least she wasn't laughing at him.

11-06-07, 09:11 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
I truly hated that last elimination twist. That was just too cruel.
I hated the choice. So sad to see Sam's self centered reasoning win out.

(trying not to put an obvious "spoiler" in the thread.)

11-06-07, 09:33 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
But the choice makes sense if you want to increase your own chances of winning.

11-06-07, 11:11 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-07 AT 11:12 PM (EST)

It's the sensible strategic move. I'm just disappointed as a viewer. I would have liked to see the truly dysfunctional team go. Mr. Crybaby is really severely testing my patience.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-07, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "But."
Keeping in mind what the show is about, it's the dysfunctional ones that should stay. They are there to learn how to interact with each other. The ones that have grown are the ones that got what they needed(?) out of the show. They made absolutely the right choice. (Come to think of it, it might have been the rationalizing that made me find Sam attractive.) However, I will miss my lovely Hooter girl and William is really trying my patience. Seriously. Get over it, dude. I really want Cigar chick to beat the crap out of him.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-07, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: But."
I have been waiting for Cigar Chick to pick William up over her head and throw him. His unreasonable whining is soooo annoying.

11-13-07, 09:01 PM (EST)
19. "RE: But. on the other hand"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-07 AT 09:46 PM (EST)

>Keeping in mind what the show
>is about, it's the dysfunctional
>ones that should stay.

Dysfunctional people, yes, I agree- it's what the show is supposed to be about. They need more practice, and to open their eyes to what each other can offer.

Psychopathic, no. This kid needs some serious therapy, not a reality show.

(spoken as someone who probably needs therapy, too.

edited to fix my awful typing

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
I have a confession to make. *hangs head*
When Sam and Nicole and David and Jasmine were sitting around debating and then standing there telling everybody who they wanted to eliminate, Sam was looking really really hot to me. He was standing up there (glistening with sweat) with a confident but not cocky air about him. He can be attractive when he's not fake smiling or making stupid things come out of his mouth (and glistening with sweat).

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-08-07, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
I can see that. The dude is an actor who has been charachaturing himself from day 1. I truly believe he has been working from a script, because the reality is, he is a very strong contestant. I confessed a couple of shows ago that my opinion of him had changed as the show progressed, and last night just supported this. If he really was who he is positioned to be he would have been all over hooter girl.

*Sigh* I am really going to miss hooter girl.

Another Arkie Masterpiece! Is that woman talented or what?

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-13-07, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Nov. 6 East Coast Thread"
This show wins the "show I hate I miss ... when I realize I missed it" award. It is a genuine reality show, well until Sam and Nicole showed up. I love this show. It is about growth and absorbing the experience to better yourself, William notwithstanding, and I love that people with the most to learn get to stay around. And everyone learns something.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •