The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"help me. Nov 13 SPOILERS (east coast thread)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-13-07, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"help me. Nov 13 SPOILERS (east coast thread)"
I missed first half hour... what happened?

Please please tell me Sam didn't win another challenge

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: help me. Nov 13 SPOILERS (east ... lynkfri13 11-13-07 1
   RE: help me. Nov 13 SPOILERS (east ... Earl Colby Pottinger 11-14-07 2
 Quick 1st Half Recap CattyChat 11-14-07 3
   RE: Quick 1st Half Recap bullzeye 11-14-07 4
   RE: Quick 1st Half Recap lynkfri13 11-14-07 5
   RE: Quick 1st Half Recap Loree 11-14-07 6
       RE: Quick 1st Half Recap lynkfri13 11-14-07 7
           RE: Quick 1st Half Recap Loree 11-14-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-13-07, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: help me. Nov 13 SPOILERS (east coast thread)"
I'm so sad about Joshua and Shay leaving. I think they were really good for each other, even if they didn't make miraculous changes.
It was nice to see them actually care about each other.

I don't really care for any of the remaining couples

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-14-07, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: help me. Nov 13 SPOILERS (east coast thread)"
I missed the first half hour too, could some recap the start?

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-07, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Quick 1st Half Recap"
All the couples were called into the living room and told that the beauties' challenge would involve zoology and the geeks' challenge was flare mixology.

There were clips showing Sam studying hard and commenting on trying to learn all the Latin names that he will never use in life.

Jasmine had clips of her talking of how terrified she is of all bugs. Shay had a clip telling of one time she was bitten by a spider. There was a clip of Jasmine & Shay on the balcony studying and a huge bug kept flying at them, freaking Jasmine out. Shay thought Jasmine was overreacting, but then the bug came back a 3rd time, sending both screaming into the house.

There was a clip of Nicole, William and Dave (?) studying in the dining room and William's partner came in stressing on how hard it was for her studying about zoology. She left and William started making snide comments and Nicole called him on it and told William he was doing a lousy job "fixing" his relationship & being supportive. William retorted that he could have said much worse things about his partner. Nicole wished they didn't save William.

The beauties were brought into a cave-like place with terrariums filled with snakes, hissing Madagascar cockroaches, giant African millipedes, scorpions, tarantulas, giant white slugs and frogs.

The task was to carry (BY NAKED HAND) each critter into another room of the "cave" and then place it into a terrarium marked with the critter's Latin name.

Sam had no problem carrying any of the creepy crawlies and got started first and he transferred all 7. Shay, surprisingly, worked through her fears, especially the spider one, and was able to transfer all 7. Poor little Jasmine was freaking out, but amazingly did transfer 3 of the 7. William's partner transferred all or almost all and her strategy was to let the critter pick which Latin name was there's, since she had no idea.

The reveal came and Jasmine got 0 of the 3 into the right terrarium. Jasmine was bummed that she was so fearful, because she thought she knew where the snake & tarantula would have gone, if she could have carried them.

William's partner got only 1 of the 6/7 right. It was the snake, to which she said the snake was the smartest, since it was the only one to choose its right name.

Shay, sadly, only got 1 of her 7 in the correct terrarium.

Sam ended up getting 5 of 7 correct. Sam then has a confessional saying how he didn't want to act excited about his win, because he has been winning so much, he feels a little bad for the others.

Back at the house, Dave notices that Jasmine looked very upset returning from the challenge and he spent all his time cherring her up by making brownies with her and telling Jasmine how proud he was of her. It was really sweet and I am so glad Dave has come around and is working so well with Jasmine now.

It was Autumn & incessant piped the quails from shocks & sheaves;
like living coals, the apples burned among the withering leaves.
~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-14-07, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Quick 1st Half Recap"
Great re-cap! I saw the entire show but you picked up on a couple of points I glossed over.

Shame that William and his partner won out the night - I agree with both Nicole and Dave - they should have sent them packing earlier.

Have to give credit to Sam - he really does prepare for, and work hard at the challenges.

Another Arkie Masterpiece! Is that woman talented or what?

11-14-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Quick 1st Half Recap"
Thank you so much, CattyChat, for the recap.

I agree with Nicole, I wish William had gone home.
I hope there's a jury vote for the winner, not a quiz.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Quick 1st Half Recap"
I know alot of viewers don't like Jasmine. But I like Jasmine and Dave together. They are really working well together.

I will miss Shay and Joshua. They were so cute together. They truly did grow and learn about themselves.

William is the nastiest geek I can remember being on this show. We often have a beauty or two that we don't like. But usually the geeks are less annoying. He keeps trying to blame it on his partner. But I really wonder if he would have behaved any different with a different beauty. I think eventually he would have acted the same.

The editing seems to be trying to redeem Sam. They are showing a softer side of him. He is saying nicer things about the others. I don't know if he is suppose to be learning or it is in his script that it's time to act nicer.

Next week should be interesting with the Dave & Nicole flirtation.

11-14-07, 06:43 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Quick 1st Half Recap"

>The editing seems to be trying
>to redeem Sam. They
>are showing a softer side
>of him. He is
>saying nicer things about the
>others. I don't know
>if he is suppose to
>be learning or it is
>in his script that it's
>time to act nicer.

I think they are editing him to be nicer to psychologically prepare us for him to win.

>Next week should be interesting with
>the Dave & Nicole flirtation.

WHAT? Was that in a preview or something? I missed any sign of flirting coming up, though we were told Dave had a crush on her.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-07, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Quick 1st Half Recap"
>
>>Next week should be interesting with
>>the Dave & Nicole flirtation.
>
>WHAT? Was that in a preview
>or something? I missed any
>sign of flirting coming up,
>though we were told Dave
>had a crush on her.
>

Yes, in the preview for next week they show Nicole and Dave. The voiceover was about Dave getting up his nerve to tell Nicole how he feels (or something like that, I forget the exact words).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •