The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-02-07, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
Left - Right! This is a contest, it matters.

Complaining about a learning new things, why? $125,000 is enough reasons to me.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No ... bullzeye 10-03-07 1
   RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No ... CTgirl 10-03-07 3
       RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No ... Earl Colby Pottinger 10-04-07 6
   RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No ... Glow 10-05-07 9
       RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No ... bullzeye 10-05-07 10
 RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No ... Colonel Zoidberg 10-03-07 2
 RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No ... MKitty 10-03-07 4
   RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No ... bullzeye 10-03-07 5
       RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No ... MKitty 10-04-07 7
           RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No ... bullzeye 10-04-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-03-07, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
Kind of a dull episode to me overall - thought they spent way too much time on the hunk and the beauty hooking up - man, at one point I actually thought they were 'doin' the wild thing' on camera! I decided last night (largely due to that), that I don't like the twist this season - it takes the focus off of the geeks and the beauties interacting and developing.

Very surprised at how well the beauties handled the questions - sorry to see Hootergirl go, thought she had zero airtime prior to that.

Another Arkie Masterpiece!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-07, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
I agree Bullzeye. Originally I thought the twist was a good one, but now it is detracting from the show. Knowing he's an actor, I wouldn't be surprised if the producers told him to hook up with someone. That happened awfully fast. And it looks like it gets worse next week. I feel badly for Nicole, her partner is fake and isn't on the show for the same reasons as everyone else. He's not going to teach her anything.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-04-07, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
What makes it worse is even if it is not an act (I still hope he is really dumb) you are right about the amount of air time these two get. I would say about 25-30% of the non-contest time was spent on those two, so we don't see the development of others.

Plus the girl is being very stupid, she realizes that wasting time on him affects her chances of winning but she still spends the time with him.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-07, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
"sorry to see Hootergirl go, thought she had zero airtime prior to that."

Natalie? Where did she go?

10-05-07, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
OMG - surprised no one picked up on my mistake earlier - it wasn't Natalie that left, it was Hollie - one of my other favorites. Can't beleive I mized them up like that!

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-03-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
The only thing memorable about this is the whole left-right debacle, or if you prefer, the left-other left debacle.

I hereby petition that we change Sam's name to "Boo" for that reason.

Or Tony, for you Estee fans...

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-03-07, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-07 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

YEah, the hook-up stuff was...rolls eyes...so lame. And, Will, who keeps winning...stop the bedtime stories already!!

I quite liked the couple who left, and loved last week's booted couple..so am feeling kinda bummed out that my favourites are all being booted. But, the anatomy test was a hoot to watch!! I really loved the the fact that two of the couples didn't know what "left" meant..including the "beauty-dude" LOL...

*Pumpkin Kitty courtesy of Smokeysmom*

10-03-07, 06:58 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
I really loved the the fact that two of the couples didn't know what "left" meant..

I'll go out on a limb here and cute them a bit of slack for this - it's kinda like messing up your left and right when looking a mirror. To them - they were projecting their own right and left onto their partner.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-04-07, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
Aww..Bullzeye..that is so cute that you are defending them!

*autumnal delight by Agman*

10-04-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
um.....*blushes*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •