The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Beauty and the Geek 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-16-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Beauty and the Geek 3"
Yay, it's coming back! I've been seeing commercials for it. It starts Jan. 3, I believe. Saw a little profile of one of the geeks. He's in a band that plays songs that are all Star Wars based. (rewritten lyrics, etc.)

dressed up for the holidays by Tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 Estee 12-16-06 1
   RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 business 01-15-07 32
 RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 tribephyl 01-01-07 2
 RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 nanrabbit 01-03-07 3
   RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 redheaded_sweetheart 01-03-07 4
   RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 Loree 01-03-07 5
       RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 nazpink 01-04-07 6
           RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 Cyndimaus 01-05-07 14
               RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 FSUGUY 01-09-07 16
 2 hour premiere tribephyl 01-04-07 7
   RE: 2 hour premiere Bebo 01-04-07 8
       RE: 2 hour premiere LisaPles 01-04-07 9
           RE: 2 hour premiere AshLanie 01-09-07 15
   So much fun! Coconut 01-04-07 10
       RE: So much fun! Cyndimaus 01-05-07 13
 RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 bullzeye 01-04-07 11
   RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 PagongRatEater 01-12-07 29
 RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 CTgirl 01-04-07 12
   RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 tamarama 01-09-07 17
       RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 tamarama 01-11-07 20
           RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 Coconut 01-11-07 21
           RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 CTgirl 01-11-07 22
 Crush Confession Time Coconut 01-11-07 18
   RE: Crush Confession Time LisaPles 01-11-07 19
       RE: Crush Confession Time nazpink 01-11-07 24
       Lookit me! Coconut 01-12-07 28
 RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 -- 01/11/... tamarama 01-11-07 23
   RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 -- 01/11/... MKitty 01-11-07 25
       RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 -- 01/11/... nazpink 01-11-07 26
           RE: Beauty and the Geek LisaPles 01-12-07 27
   RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 -- 01/11/... Loree 01-12-07 30
       RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 -- 01/11/... JoeGazillionaire 01-14-07 31
 RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 udg 01-15-07 33
 RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 mysticwolf 01-15-07 34
   RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 LisaPles 01-17-07 35
   RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 countrygirl_29 01-17-07 36
       RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 mysticwolf 01-18-07 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
He's in a band that plays songs that are all Star Wars based.

No one tell Catt. And I mean no one.

I'm kind of disappointed, though -- this was supposed to be the role reversal season: geek girls and beauty guys. Maybe they couldn't find enough good-looking, completely dim males who've been getting by on their appearances for their whole lives.

Yeah, right.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

business 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-15-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail business Click to send private message to business Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
That was so funny I love It do girls like geeks at all I see geeks dating hot women some time's but most of the time thay are dating me?

http://www.thebusinesssuccessgroup.com/Real-Estate-Investment-training.html

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-07, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
Starts in 2 days!
I'm getting excited!

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-03-07, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
Hi,

I watched tonight and it was pretty good. There was one girl that was really awful and luckily she got to go home. I wasn't too found of her partner. I don't want to say names or anything about them in case someone has not seen the show!

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-03-07, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
I agree with you about the eliminated girl, but I kinda liked her partner. I think he would have been interesting to keep around.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-07, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
I won't miss her either. So I was quite content that she went home first.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-04-07, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
Ok...so I'm not going to be too good with names right now...lol.

I really wasn't feeling the girl who was eliminated either. It seemed rather ridiculous to me that she was expecting praise from her partner when she lacked effort in what she was doing! Now, I could see if she read some of the book the night before and scanned over the articles and still came up short, then yes encouragement from her partner would have been nice, but considering she waited until minutes before the interview to open up the first chapter of the book was absolutely ridiculous. I didn't think her partner was at all demeaning towards her during anytime of the show (if he was then it was edited out). I think the main problem was that she didn't have the desire to invest in the concept of the show and probably dealt with some embarassment after clearly making a fool out of herself. It's too bad her partner had to go...I really liked him.

And what was it with Beauty Pagent Queen practically yelling at her partner!? I can understand her frustration and even talking to him about it but she should have done it in a more respectful manner. It's not easy having anxiety about approaching people and then have to turn around and do just that on other people's level and time limits, especially with the request they had to make with complete strangers. Then after jumping all down this guys throat she turns around and puts in a half-##### study session if I can even call it that! Talk about hypocritical. This pair is my least favorite. I'm not even sure if the "geek" wants to even be there as much as the others.

I would also like to add that Scott(?) and Nate(?) are pretty darn cute.

Cici or whatever her name is could use this experience to grow. I don't really care for her "It's all About Me"attitude. I swear I saw Jenny Rose or Lyn (sorry can't remember) on the show Next...lol...but I'm not quite sure as I don't pay much attention to the show.

01-05-07, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
I really wasn't feeling the girl who was eliminated either. It seemed rather ridiculous to me that she was expecting praise from her partner when she lacked effort in what she was doing!

The only problem I saw was that he wasn't as emotionally supportive as he could have been after her interview. But that can be chalked up to his "geekhood". If you don't deal with women much I can totally see not knowing what to do when one is all emotional. That's something he can improve on in time.

Sigs by Cyg

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-09-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
was i the only one that noticed that Tori had a reading problem....

she read slow and had no idea what most of the words meant.....

she didn't read because she couldn't read well.... did not want to waste her time.... probably same reason she did poor on the dewey decimal system....

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-07, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "2 hour premiere"
Great first "shows"! I'm feeling even more invested in the characters then in seasons past.

To start the show off with a $20,000 cash bribe to leave the show was an interesting twist. I kept praying that Tori/Sanjay and Matt/Andrea would drop their batons, take the money and leave.
Nothing bugs me more then reality game/show contestants who aren't there to fully participate in the game/show.
But...no one took the bribe. So hopefully both teams will be gone soon. (And as it turns out, Tori/Sanjay get kicked out of the mansion. So part of my dream comes true.)

Absolutely lvoe CeciG and Nate! They are my favorite team. I also like Jennylee (but not her partner Niels) and Scooter (but not his partner Megan. Although she may grow on me.)

Nate was absolutely hilarious with his stand-up. He even understood the importance of linking back to a prior joke to end his set with a big laugh! Itching and Sneezing? There must be a tiger shark in the area.
And what was up with all the bleeping from Pi? "π" (and why must he always flash the symbol when he says his name?) He was very awkward to watch.
Sheree was great during her interview with the freakonomics author. The pseudo-anchor judges were a little nicer then they needed to be but with the caliber of the other performances I'm not suprised she was offered a job prospect.

Nate/Ceci and Pi/Sheree chose Drew/Erin and Tori/Sanjay to face each other in the elimination challenge. Citing reasons of not wanting to "pizz-off" stronger competitors. (Which isn't the smartest startegy IMO, but I'm neither a geek nor a beauty.)
But it does lead to an absolute trouncing of Tori (I choose not to study) and Sanjay (I refuse to shut up), 3-0. I loved that they just stopped the challenge knowing that they'd never stand a chance of catching up.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-07, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2 hour premiere"
OK, I missed the beginning, but I'm glad I found this. I think this is going to turn into my new guilty pleasure.

Nate better stick around for awhile, because he was a total sweetie. And WTG Sheree! I was ROFLMAO while the girls were in the library. I have a new fondness for the Dewey Decimal System.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-04-07, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2 hour premiere"
I'm so glad that there is finally a new season! What I love about this "reality" show is that the people actually try to be nice to one another. The drama on other reality shows just stresses me out. I am looking forward to watching!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-09-07, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 2 hour premiere"
>I'm so glad that there is
>finally a new season! What
>I love about this "reality"
>show is that the people
>actually try to be nice
>to one another. The drama
>on other reality shows just
>stresses me out. I am
>looking forward to watching!

Exactly...........it is refreshing...

Question for all: I may be way wrong here but wasn't the author they had on the show a contestant on Beauty and the Geek at one time?

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "So much fun!"
My husband and I caught it purely by accident last night and now it's going to be our new bonding show. It is very cute.

I love Nate, but Ceci-whatever has Got To Go. She is fake and horrible. Imagine asking Freakonomics Dude about your own name! Self-centred much?

Drew is so cute, but Erin is too thin and too nervous. She is going to have some kind of major meltdown, and I call sooner rather than later.

Nadia seems very nice, as does Sheree. I'm glad Miss "Praise Me No Matter What" Tori is gone.

Coconut: Taking the grammer police to a whole new level.

01-05-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
13. "RE: So much fun!"
I love Nate, but Ceci-whatever has Got To Go. She is fake and horrible. Imagine asking Freakonomics Dude about your own name! Self-centred much?

And then when she didn't win she seemed totally shocked. I laughed.

Sigs by Cyg

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-04-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
Grrrrr....now I have another reality show to keep pace with.

I wasn't sure whether I had stumbled onto to most pathetic, or the absolute funniest new show, until the part where the Geeks universally thought that "Booty" referred to pirate's treasure - then I was certain it was the latter.

A birthday present from Tribe

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-07, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
Thank the Lord for Tivo or I would have missed 10 full minutes of the show because we could not stop laughing at the booty-thing!

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - President J. Adams

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-07, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
Beauty and the Geek is a guilty pleasure! I love seeing the friendships develop between such unlikely people, and the cast of season 3 is pretty good! The beauties’ personalities and the geeks’ quirks grew on me as the show went on. Andrea is kind of a witch, but I hope she evolves (her partner Matt could use the help too!); Nate and Cece were cute at first, but they have a big target on their back and Cece is very fake. I was sorry to see Sanjay go, but Tori was awful. Her crocodile tears and blaming Sanjay for her own faults was lame.

I liked the way they had to pick partners without being able to see them, and the “do you know what booty is?” was pretty funny. It’s always amusing to watch Mike Richards keep a straight face at all the bizarre and stupid things that are said (that’s my favorite part of the show!)

P.S. Cece asked about her name because there's a section in Freakonomics about names, incomes, most popular etc. It was a good question to ask, but she turned it all onto herself instead of using it as a launching point. (At least she flipped through the book!)

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-09-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
>>...and Cece is very fake...<

While I agree with everyone that's saying Cece is fake, that's just one of her "Beauty" issues -- Just like Sanjay not being able to comfort Tori, and Matt not being able to approach people.

I'm hoping (and even assuming) that we're going to see her rise above that.

Andrea(?)'s problem, however, with her 8itching at Matt, does NOT appear to be a "Beauty" problem. It appears to be a 8itch problem.

01-11-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
I hereby withdraw my above comment.

Cece is awful.

Andrea may still be a bit...abrupt, but holy cow, Cece & Megan need to go.

01-11-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
Megan isn't even good-looking. She has small, piggy eyes and about as much depth as a shot glass.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-07, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
Andrea wasn't so bad this week (and she learned Pi to the 17th or whatever place). Matt's toast to her was very cute.

Cece was awful but Megan bugs me even more. I think her brain is totally blank.

Nadia has potential. I liked her and Mario and Matt and Andrea this week.

01-11-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
18. "Crush Confession Time"
Sad but true: I think I'm in love with Drew. He is just so cute.

01-11-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Crush Confession Time"
It's not sad, I think he's cute too! And I don't know why but I love the name Drew. I know people think the whole Star Trek thing is weird but I love that he doesn't make any excuses for it. One thing to learn from the geeks is to do what you truly enjoy no matter what other people think.
I can't wait to see his makeover!

01-11-07, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Crush Confession Time"
The makeover episode will be intresting but it also devastates me. Last season when Cher had Josh's hair cut I missed it and I know the same is going to happen with Scooter and Nate (who I love).

I think it was Neil that said the woman could learn from the "geeks" a thing or two about social interaction and I couldn't agree more. It's funny how these guys are considered socially challenged but they are more accepting and friendly than the beauties. I would rather have them as friends.

I was rather disappointed with how Sharee and Pio left having the friction between them. I can understand Sharee's point about Pio's drawing but at the same time it was rather unfair for her to not consider the fact that it was his first time seeing a woman naked in person. I am a woman who has two children and even I would have had the same reaction as the men! I don't really think that Pio was trying to be a pig and I thought it was rather hypocritical of Sharee to come down on him for "objectifying" woman when she herself was a Hooter's girl.

I really wish that Cece and Megan would treat this as an experience rather than another opportunity to be on t.v. It's unfair that they are not putting in the effort that their teammates are, because it could mean their partner, who wants to stay and learn, to go home. I'm also tired of how they treat the "geeks" like they are playthings for when they get bored. To me that is completely disrespectful, which only proves how little they are learning.

01-12-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
28. "Lookit me!"
Arkie made me a beeyotiful sig:

Arkie butters my popcorn.

01-11-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 -- 01/11/2007 ep"
I loved Niels' comment about the women having something to learn about social skills from the men. Brilliant.

I also have to say -- at first I was really sad to see Sheree go over Andrea (I'm not much of a Matt fan), but listening to the closing comments between her & Pi....yeesh!

Pi's comment that she acted like this was strictly geek-school and thought she had nothing to learn from the guys was telling. I think (of the 2 up for elimination) the right team went.

What I hate now is that Megan & Cece are soooooo wretched, but I love Nate & Scooter. Can we eliminate the 2 bimbos & keep their geeks? Please?

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-11-07, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 -- 01/11/2007 ep"
Yeah, that is exactly how I feel too. The bimbo brigade has to go...but their men aren't so bad.

I often notice in these type of shows that the woman are all vicious, backstabbing bvtches, when the men seem to all get along and accept each other...even in the Bachelor that happens. What's up with that? At my job it is mostly all women and we all get along and don't backstab each other and fight...so I really wonder where they find these people!

A Tribe original!

01-11-07, 06:57 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 -- 01/11/2007 ep"
Well, if this show was still going I would vote to have the blonde brigade go and replace them with me....although I'm quite sure I wouldn't fall under their catagory...not that I'm a dog I'm just not....well like them (thank the heavens).

01-12-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Beauty and the Geek "
I would like to ask the moderators if they have considered giving "Beauty and the Geek" it's own forum page instead of just being on the "Others" forum. The show has gained popularity and seeing all these posts after just two episodes I think that many people will want to discuss the show. Sorry if I missed it but I checked the guidelines and don't see another way to make the suggestion.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-07, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 -- 01/11/2007 ep"
I wonder if this season they will have an episode where the players are allowed to switch teams with someone. They did have that option last season. I would like to see some of them changed up.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-14-07, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3 -- 01/11/2007 ep"
Anyone else disappointed with the casting this season? Other than Nadia, Andrea and Erin....I don't find these beauties attractive at all. ok, Nadia has one of the warmest smiles and I admit I find her cute...but that is the exception. I wouldn't mind so much if the beatuies were sweet like the first season, but some of them are so vapid--like CeCe and Megan (the two blondes) who I can't believe CW thought were beauties. CeCe walks around like she's hot stuff and is so annoying that I wish she would just get voted off. She is not good looking at all and acts like every guy would fawn all over her. (Actually, their geek partners are some of the better ones but too bad they are paired with these 2) Also, I feel like the producers went out of their way to pick the geeks the stereotype geeks then the sweet well-rounded characters in the first season. Every geek looks like central casting out of "The Revenge of the Nerds." The first season had genuinely sweet pretty girl-next door girls like Mindi and awkward geeks like Joe who wanted to learn and they were very involved with the process. This season you can tell the girls are just aware that this is a gig to launch their fame and celebrity (to be wannabe actresses) and the first two couples voted out didn't learn anything and looked like enemies. I hope the 4th season will go back to the formula that worked in season 1....where I genuinely enjoyed watching the geeks and beauties interact.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
Ceci is FUGLY. Cannot stand her, and she may have a nice body, but her face is... wrong. She kind of reminds me of the actress from Dead Like Me, in a bad way.

Nadia reminds me of Emily Hughes, who I wouldn't say is "hot", but at least isn't bad.

Tori was outrageous in her rant about Sanjay not lying to her about how great she did in her interview. Maybe if more people had been honest with her instead of trying to make her feel better, she'd have realized early in her life that skating by on looks only gets you so far.

Generally, the moral of the show has been, "Even though they're pretty and stupid, the beauties are nice people under the surface." I'm totally not getting that vibe this year. I love how the guys are all friends, and I definitely think the girls could take a page from their book.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
It's being carried on a station that DirecTv doesn't get, and we're out of the market for. (Farther than their 30-mile signal strength.) Same channel they eventually moved the Star Trek shows to - and then they wondered why viewership went down. (DH is STLL po'd about that.)

Don't you think the recent combination of WPN & WB would have put at least *one* of them on satellite? Noooo. Jerks.

A Tribal Christmas blogging's scary

01-17-07, 03:46 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
I agree with whoever said they were disappointed with the "beauties" this season. They are not as genuine and "nice" as the girls from previous seasons.

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-17-07, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-07 AT 05:19 PM (EST)

> It's being carried on a
>station that DirecTv doesn't get,
>and we're out of the
>market for. (Farther than their
>30-mile signal strength.) Same channel
>they eventually moved the Star
>Trek shows to - and
>then they wondered why viewership
>went down. (DH is STLL
>po'd about that.)
>
>Don't you think the recent combination
>of WPN & WB would
>have put at least *one*
>of them on satellite? Noooo.
>Jerks.
>
>

Well that's a real bummer.....I guess it's your local listings that sucks, because I have DirecTv and we get it on channel 38.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-07, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Beauty and the Geek 3"
Interesting point. My guess is that 38 is a "local" channel for you. We pay for "local" channels, but don't get CW. We checked the magazine. Cleveland gets it. Detroit gets it. Toledo, and the surrounding area, doesn't. Neither does Lansing - the Capital of Michigan. May be worth a call to DTV to find out *why* we don't get it.

A Tribal Christmas blogging's scary

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •