The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Notes on the reuion."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-21-07, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Notes on the reuion."
One of the beauties comments that the show is about dumb beauties and geeks, but thinks that if you got onto the show then you must be doing something right so you can't be that dumb.

This is followed with one of the girls asking where the "I" in RADAR comes in, and another when the tool box comes out says "Tools, what are tools?".

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Notes on the reuion. Earl Colby Pottinger 02-21-07 1
 RE: Notes on the reuion. Earl Colby Pottinger 02-21-07 2
   RE: Notes on the reuion. PagongRatEater 02-22-07 3
       RE: Notes on the reuion. nazpink 02-22-07 4
       RE: Notes on the reuion. MKitty 02-22-07 8
 RE: Notes on the reuion. Colonel Zoidberg 02-22-07 5
 RE: Notes on the reuion. AprilNY 02-22-07 6
   RE: Notes on the reuion. tamarama 02-22-07 9
       RE: Notes on the reuion. Earl Colby Pottinger 02-23-07 11
           RE: Notes on the reuion. tamarama 02-23-07 12
               RE: Notes on the reuion. Earl Colby Pottinger 02-23-07 13
               RE: Notes on the reuion. agman 05-02-07 17
       RE: Notes on the reuion. agman 05-22-07 19
 RE: Notes on the reuion. motormouth 02-22-07 7
   RE: Notes on the reuion. tamarama 02-22-07 10
   RE: Notes on the reuion. woiwod 03-20-07 14
 RE: Notes on the reuion. NeverKnow5150 03-24-07 15
 RE: Notes on the reuion. agman 05-02-07 16
 RE: Notes on the reuion. agman 05-18-07 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-21-07, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
CeeCee is introduced with the "Psycho" theme notes.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-21-07, 08:29 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
Mario calls her a "Dumb Crazy #####"!

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-07, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
CeeCee: I'm glad I'm not Indian, I hate Indian food.
Mario: I bet she would love some dumb crazy b!tch food.

Best moment of the show!

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, Religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of Patriotism, who should labour to subvert these great Pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of Men and citizens. The mere Politician, equally with the pious man ought to respect and to cherish them." - President Washington's farewell address.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-22-07, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
I was somewhat disappointed in the reunion. I didn't feel we got any more insight than what we saw on t.v. previously. I would suggest going to their myspace or personal sites if anyone wants more depth.

Loved the Mario comment and Cece clearly hasn't changed one bit nor sees the need for it. And come on maybe these girls might have the capability of being half-way intelligent but they clearly lack some common sense and no way can they convince me that they aren't a bit airheaded.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-22-07, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
Yes, I agree..that was definately the highlight of the show for me! I laughed so hard..and so did my DH..who immediately "googled" the phrase to see if we heard it correctly..and it was already up on the internet as a quote from Mario!! That definately was the.best.moment.ever.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-22-07, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
Confirming that Cecille is a colossal moron who went on the show because she thought it might win her some money...sheesh, maybe she should have tried out for Big Brother in that case. Hopefully Nate lands on his feet and makes up the $250,000 by working hard and joining Drew's investment club.

Also, I was happy to see Megan's transformation, although I am not sure if I should be - her puppy's name is the exact same as my dog's.

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-22-07, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
Any one else agree that CeeCee would look like a transvestite (sp) if you shaved off all her hair? I mean, come on...she has some pretty manly looks goin' on! ewww

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-07, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
To me she looks just like Lizzie Grubman:

Not something I'd ever want anyone to say about me.

02-23-07, 09:04 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
I disagree. The woman (I don't know her) in your picture has clearly not done any make-up or hair styling. CeeCee is clearly made up to the hilt on the show - she can't be made better looking (at-least not without a brain transplant).

The lady in your picture clearly has a lot of potential in the looks department and with a complete make-over easily could make CeeCee look like a dog compared to her.

02-23-07, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
>>The lady in your picture clearly has a lot of potential in the looks department and with a complete make-over easily could make CeeCee look like a dog compared to her.<<

Not so sure about that -- Lizzie Grubman gained attention when she drove her SUV into a crowd of people a few years back -- in the Hamptons I believe, maybe 5-6 years ago?

At the time she was kind of portrayed as a Paris Hilton type - rich daddy, too much partying.

I do have to agree, however, that those mug shots are fairly attractive for her. I thought it would be funny to use them, but random candids show more what she looks like:

That looks more like Cece to me.

02-23-07, 04:27 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
First, wow yes she looks like CeeCee in that picture.

Second, she looks better in her mug-shots that in her regular photos???? That is one messed up lady.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Notes on the reuion."

I agree 100%

90 percent of life is half mental

05-22-07, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-07 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

she looks hideous

the tribe has spoken]

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-22-07, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
Reunion? The only reunion I saw was Jennylee and Nate. I'd call it more of a recrap, with a few minutes of post-show interviews. Very disappointing.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

02-22-07, 09:01 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
Agree about the 'reunion' - but some of the new clips were fun.

And I've got to say, considering the disappointing direction the season seemed to be heading in, overall I thought it was a satisfying ending.

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
hi, Does anyone know is Nate and Jenny lee are still in touch??? They make such a cute couple.

NeverKnow5150 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-24-07, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NeverKnow5150 Click to send private message to NeverKnow5150 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-07 AT 11:44 AM (EST)

i tryd lookin it up but cant find it anyone kno how to like contact the cast? for some reason scooter compells me lol i want to get to know him thaladyherself@aol.com email me on there ill rpolly never check this

05-02-07, 10:25 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
I just hate the reunion shows

90 percent of life is half mental

05-18-07, 10:17 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Notes on the reuion."
too many geeks on this show!!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •