The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mario and Nadia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mario and Nadia"
The best couple on this season is, sadly, no more. I liked both of them very much. Mario was a super-cool guy who seemed to grow tremendously from the experience. I didn't like Nadia at first, but she also seemed to benefit from the show.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mario and Nadia Coconut 02-01-07 1
 RE: Mario and Nadia MKitty 02-01-07 2
   RE: Mario and Nadia LisaPles 02-01-07 3
 RE: Mario and Nadia SilverStar 02-02-07 4
 RE: Mario and Nadia weltek 02-02-07 5
 RE: Mario and Nadia amea_gari 02-05-07 6
   RE: Mario and Nadia Loree 02-05-07 7
       RE: Mario and Nadia CTgirl 02-05-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mario and Nadia"
As much as I hate to agree with you, Mr. Evil Nemesis, you are correct. They were great, and the remaining teams cannot hold a candle to them.

Arkie butters my popcorn.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-01-07, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mario and Nadia"
I too was very sad to see them go. I wish that Cece would go...as she is pure evil....but I really liked Mario and didn't mind Nadia.

It is so heartwarming to see two people give their final interviews who actually like each other and are supportive of each other. Some of the earlier exit interviews were just brutal and embarassing to watch!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-01-07, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mario and Nadia"
I really liked both of them. I thought that their final interview was really nice and to me exemplified everything that I love about this show. I think Mario is a great guy. My only "criticism" is that he seemed to regress back to geek clothes after the makeovers!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mario and Nadia"
I was super bummed that Mario and Nadia were eliminated. They were the only team all season that had 2 members that I liked. Every other team, I liked either the geek or the beauty, but not both.

Sigs by Bob! Fear and chemistry keep everyone happy!

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mario and Nadia"
I already miss them. *sigh* They seemed the most "middle ground" of all the teams.

I was hoping with all my might that CeCe would go this week.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-05-07, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mario and Nadia"
I agree with everyone, Mario and Nadia were adorable. Nadia was a bit of an airhead but I think she truly showed she had a beautiful personality. The way these two were -always- completely supportive of each other, encouraging and kind whether they won or lost, was very touching. They were constantly saying how proud they were of their partners, even when their partner lost a challenge. Nadia was my favorite of the women there. I just wish she had been able to stand up to some of the blonde peer pressure earlier on, but she seems to be one of those people who just wants to get along with everyone.
I also think they deserved to win the contest. They always worked so hard at everything they did. But it also makes me think that they didn't necessarily -need- to be there. I think out in the real world they'll both do wonderfully. Some of the others have a lot of growing to do.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-07, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mario and Nadia"
I was so upset when Nate beat Mario at the phone number challenge. Nothing against Nate. But by him winning I knew CeCe was safe. And I hated that. Plus it put Mario and Nadia in jeopardy.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mario and Nadia"
I agree the worst part of Nate winning the challenge was that Cece was safe. And come on, any guy with a golden retriever should have gotten more phone numbers than a guy with a rodent-dog!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •