The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bye JennyLee and Niels"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-07-07, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bye JennyLee and Niels"
As much as I didn't like her, I would have prefered her over CeeCee. Then again, we would have lost Nate.

Out of the last two teams, I'm rooting for Scooter and Meagan. CeeCee cannot win, she hasn't learned a thing!

(This has nothing to do with the competition but I think Scooter is cuter than Nate).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bye JennyLee and Niels bullzeye 02-08-07 1
 RE: I Will Miss Niels LisaPles 02-08-07 2
   RE: I Will Miss Niels nazpink 02-08-07 3
 RE: Bye JennyLee and Niels Loree 02-08-07 4
   RE: Bye JennyLee and Niels CTgirl 02-08-07 5
       RE: Bye JennyLee and Niels nazpink 02-08-07 6
       RE: Bye JennyLee and Niels MKitty 02-08-07 7
 RE: Bye JennyLee and Niels nanrabbit 02-08-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-08-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bye JennyLee and Niels"
I liked JennyLee a LOT more than Cee Cee. I think Cee Cee showed her true colors last night - not even a gracious winner with her comments at the end. I will also be cheering for Scooter and Meagan (which means, based on my track record that Cee Cee will win).

I thought it was very sweet how Nate came over to say good bye.

A birthday present from Tribe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-08-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I Will Miss Niels "
I really grew to like Niels. I liked some of the things he said in last night's episode. Like after they watched the clips of their first day in the house and he said that it was embarrassing but, who cares. I really liked what he said to CeCe when they were all trying to get through to her. He said that when she was being herself those were the most enjoyable conversations he had with her. He was being positive in giving her a compliment while at the same time telling her that she needed to improve her personality. For someone who lacks social skills I thought he went about that very well. I actually think it was the closest any of them came to getting through to her.
I think that Niels really transformed himself throughout the show. You could even see how his body language and confidence had changed so much. He was very awkward when he first came in to the house and when they were watching the clips, he looked so comfortable and relaxed when he was sitting on the couch. The wardrobe change is also working for him. I think he is a good guy who really needed this show to come out of his shell socially.
Good luck Niels!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-08-07, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I Will Miss Niels "
Oh...I think Niels has definately come out of his shell....he now gives relationship advice! Seriously, what should have happened last night was an elimination of Cece and Jenny Lee while Nate and Niels stayed as partners!! I know wishful thinking....grasping at air really.

Oh....and yes Scooter is one of the most attractive guys there and his demeanor just adds to it....I would have so approached him even with the hair and beard....If I had the opportunity and now man..lol.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-07, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bye JennyLee and Niels"
I was not happy with the outcome lastnight. CeCe is still there. But the preview for next week looks like she may finally pay for her actions. It looks like the win will depend on who has grown the most. And we all know that CeCe has not grown at all. She is proud of the fact that she hasn't because she boldly thinks she doesn't need to change, being perfect and all. *shudder*

I wonder if they are bringing back the past contestants to pick the winner? If so then CeCe is in trouble. She even alienated JennyLee lastnight.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-07, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bye JennyLee and Niels"
But the preview for next week looks like she may finally pay for her actions. It looks like the win will depend on who has grown the most. And we all know that CeCe has not grown at all...I wonder if they are bringing back the past contestants to pick the winner?

I thought the same thing. Cece's face really dropped when she saw who they were bringing back. The videos paved the way for this too -- we saw how all the guys had grown, especially in their level of self-confidence, and Megan and Jennylee both admitted that their initial thoughts were wrong. Cece on the other hand....

Ashton Kutcher and company are talented and creative so I'd like to think they either planned for this to happen or when they saw what was happening they changed it up. I don't think anyone would accept a win by Cece. It would ruin their brand for future shows.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-08-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bye JennyLee and Niels"
CeCe may just get punked..lol...sucks for Nate though.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-08-07, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bye JennyLee and Niels"
Yes,..I was rubbing my hands with glee last night when I heard at the end that the other contestants will be helping decide who has grown and who HASN'T..cough...Cece...

Cece is just so vile...it stuns me how vile and self-centred she is. If it's even possible, she seesm to get worse every show. I never usually feel this passionate about any of the people in these shows..but I seem to be making an exception for Cece. She must go down! I loved it when Scooter mentioned how nobody likes her in one of the confessionals. Yay...I hope she is watching this and appalled...(but she will probably just think she "looks cute! ...insert giggle and coo here!"

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-08-07, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bye JennyLee and Niels"
After I watched last night I too thought that it looks like the old contestants will return (I hope) to judge who will win. It would be nice to see that individuals had the chance to win the money and not a couple...that way the boys would win! I also think Scooter is cute...it is his personality that really shows it off!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •