The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A moment of silence, please."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-07, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A moment of silence, please."
My beloved Drew is gone. The Hot Buttered Nerd is no more.

Not that I'm not glad to see the back of the overwrought Pekinese that is Erin. Did anyone else find it curious that she spoke so nasally, given that she is a voice teacher?

Arkie butters my popcorn.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A moment of silence, please. tamarama 01-25-07 1
   RE: A moment of silence, please. Coconut 01-25-07 2
       RE: A moment of silence, please. deweydrop 01-25-07 3
           RE: A moment of silence, please. Jadens Mommy 01-25-07 4
               RE: A moment of silence, please. nazpink 01-25-07 5
                   RE: Live Long and Prosper Drew! LisaPles 01-26-07 6
                   RE: A moment of silence, please. CTgirl 01-26-07 7
                   RE: A moment of silence, please. Loree 01-27-07 8
                   RE: A moment of silence, please. MKitty 01-30-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-25-07, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A moment of silence, please."
I'm actually down the street from Drew...would you like me to give him your number?**

As for Erin, not only did she seem to be the most DENSE broad there, you're right - her speaking voice makes me think she doesn't know a danm thing about singing.

Sad thing, just as Nigel griped about bad dance teachers, there are many, MANY bad voice teachers out there. The just need to hang out a shingle. Sad.

**I'm exaggerating, don't know him - just in the same city.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-07, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A moment of silence, please."
That's really nice of you! I don't think my husband would find it funny, though.

It's funny that you mention Nigel, because I was thinking of him when I saw she was a voice teacher. I cannot imagine her being especially competent; she probably coaches the type of person that comes to AI saying "My voice teacher tells me I am ready this year."

Arkie butters my popcorn.

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-25-07, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A moment of silence, please."
Who the hell is Nigel?

Do ya'll mean Neils?

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-25-07, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A moment of silence, please."
Nigel was the British judge on So you Think You can Dance. He also executive produces AI, I believe.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-25-07, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A moment of silence, please."
Instead of losing the "geeks" can the "woman" just get booted? Seriously, I love all the "geeks", they are the one and only reason I watch the show. I think the only "beauty" on this season that I kind of don't want to go is Nadia, because she seems to be the nicest and more sincere out of the bunch. All I can say is that the "geeks" need to do less learning than the "beauties" this season.

During Cece's whole drunken tirade I was kind of expecting to see someone, anyone!, stand up and tell her to stop being such a witch! Well, ok maybe not exactly in those words but anything to that effect would have been nice. I don't know maybe it ended up on the cutting room floor but I admit to being disappointed. Cece was completely out of line, which was a mutual thought with everyone there and yet nothing.

As for Nate and Jenny lee's "budding romance"....I say it has about as much chance as any of the showmances that go on in reality tv world. Unless, he's hiding it his Myspace profile says single. I still can't get over her whole "I'm cooler than you.....you play chess like a geek" comment, good for the "geeks" on the show for being more forgiving....

And I wonder about this new twist. Who will come back?

Oh, and seriously, these guys are all great....if I was single I would love to dive into the "geek" pool......

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-26-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Live Long and Prosper Drew! "
I'm going to miss Drew! He was my favorite!
I agree with whoever said that they should get rid of the "beauties" but not the "geeks". I like them all!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-07, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A moment of silence, please."
Is it me or do the remaining guys left not seem to be overly geekish? They're just a bunch of nice guys. But the beauties...I hope Cece gets her comeuppance. She is entirely too full of herself and her drunken rant on Niels was awful. At least Megan and Jenny are starting to see the “other” side to her although I doubt they'd ever stand up to her.

And did you notice that Nate seems to be growing back his beard and Drew went back to his old hairstyle? These guys are pretty confident in themselves. This time they're seeing that beauty is only skin deep and some of these girls are pretty ugly underneath!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A moment of silence, please."
JennyLee is probably the kind of female that has to have a guy at all times. So she has picked her fave of the geeks and she is after Nate. But once they leave the house and she has other options, I am sure she will forget about Nate.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-30-07, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A moment of silence, please."
I totally agree Nazpink! Cece is pure evil. She is a grade A, number one BEOTCH! Yes...why didn't anyone stand up to her and stop her stupid drunken tirade? Are they afraid of her? Sheesh!

Go geeks!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •