The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""I'm cooler than you....""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-18-07, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""I'm cooler than you....""
Um...okay - are we in MIDDLE SCHOOL again? Jennylee needs a reality check. Honey, you are 22 going on 12.

Granted, Andrea had her moments of b*tchiness..but I think she nailed it on the head when she had it out with Jennylee last night....especially when she said that they needed to learn more about their guys...not run around with the girls all day.

Jennylee is totally missing the point of this show...and I really really hope it bites her in her arse later on.

< begin rant >

Oh - and honestly - I don't think she has a snowball's chance in hell with Nate...just because you are a "beauty" on the outside...doesn't mean your insides match...you're an ugly, ugly woman on the inside.

< end rant >

sorry...had to say that...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "I'm cooler than you...." tamarama 01-18-07 1
   RE: "I'm cooler than you...." nazpink 01-18-07 2
 RE: "I'm cooler than you...." Cyndimaus 01-18-07 3
 RE: "I'm cooler than you...." Joe30 01-18-07 4
   RE: "I'm cooler than you...." deweydrop 01-18-07 6
 RE: "I'm cooler than you...." MKitty 01-18-07 5
   RE: "I'm cooler than you...." JoeGazillionaire 01-18-07 7
       RE: "I'm cooler than you...." CTgirl 01-19-07 8
 RE: "I'm cooler than you...." mrc 01-19-07 9
   RE: "I'm cooler than you...." LisaPles 01-19-07 10
       RE: "I'm cooler than you...." Jadens Mommy 01-19-07 11
           RE: "I'm cooler than you...." JoeGazillionaire 01-20-07 12
               RE: "I'm cooler than you...." tamarama 01-22-07 13
                   RE: "I'm cooler than you...." JoeGazillionaire 01-23-07 14
                       I FOUND IT! tamarama 01-23-07 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-18-07, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "I'm cooler than you....""
I'm with you, Dewey.

Watching these harpies is NOT fun. I hope the tide turns soon-ish -- because if there's no payoff, if the blondes don't pay, or wake up, or both; this will be a very disappointing season.

I had hopes for JennyLee, thought she fit in more with Nadia & Erin than with Cecile & Megan. Assumed that eventually the 3 'less evil' blondes would band together to put Lucrezia and Griselda in their place. Alas.

I really thought JennyLee was joking at first when she said "...sitting around playing chess like a geek," and "I'm cooler." Couldn't be more antithetical.

Good on Andrea though -- loved her standing up to Paris-lite.

Even though we didn't see alot of Cecille this week, every time we did see her, she just looked mean. Tight, smug, mean little face. Yeah, Megan too -- but somehow she seems significantly more stupid, and you have to wonder if maybe she can't help herself as much.

I also agree that Nate is not likely to fall for JennyLee, or any of these women. "Geek" he may be, but there's no way he (or any of the guys) is blind to this crap. Witness Niels wanting Cecille gone so badly he sent his closest house-buddy into the elimination room.

I hope that next week when Cecille turns on Niels the other guys back him up & let her have it.

Another note: If they're sending the guys to ONE store to shop, they damn well need to make sure they have clothes to fit ALL of them. I really felt for Mario. Even if that place doesn't normally stock his size, they sure as hell could have stocked a small selection for 30 minutes. That's just completely unfair. On the positive side of that, Mario has beautiful eyes.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-18-07, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "I'm cooler than you....""
The "geeks" of this show are awesome! All of them, thus far, have been enjoyable, funny and sincerely nice but damn didn't they drop the bomb when casting the "beauties"! Usually, the "beauties" start out rather shallow but then they seem to grow...even Cher wasn't this bad!

Andrea wasn't my favorite beauty, but it did seem to me that she came around and learned from the experience. I agree, she was right on mark when she told Jennylee that this experience was more than just running around with the girls...they do need to give their partners a chance and learn from them. And what the heck was Jenny Lee thinking when she actually tried to insult Andrea by saying that she played chess with the geeks?!!! I noticed a few people moving around in the background, it was not at all a private conversation. That comment really struck a nerve with me.

In fact the only time the girls seem "interested" in the guys is when they start playing their mind games by flirting with them. Honestly, I don't think any of these guys will fall for these girls unless someone comes around and shows better colors than what they are. Scooter seems to be running away from Megan and Cece and they still don't seem to get it. I think the only girls I see being a little nice is Nadia and Drew's partner. They don't seem to be as shallow and mean as the others but I think they just need to learn not to be part of a crowd like that.

All the guys looked great at the makeover but I am still sad about Nate and Scooter's haircuts And I agree, Mario should have been given as many selections as the other guys. I can totally identify with him.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-18-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "I'm cooler than you....""
These blondies are giving the rest of the "normal" blondes a really bad name. They are so stereotypical blonde that I can hardly stand it. It's sad to see them so shallow. I've always enjoyed seeing that shallowness slowly seep away so show the real heart of the beauties. But that real heart is in really deep water this season. I'm still hoping we'll see some growth but I'm not holding my breath. The sad thing is that because of the way they are acting they are taking away growth chances for the guys.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

Joe30 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-18-07, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joe30 Click to send private message to Joe30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "I'm cooler than you....""
Deweydrop....alot of what you said about Andrea and JennyLee was true. I think what promped Jenny Lee's "cooler than you" remark was Andrea's comments during the elimination Cerimony. Andrea took it really personally, and kept saying, "why did you pick me?" ......but saying it in a nasty challenging way. So after that exchange, that's what prompted Jenny Lee to say what she did. But I think you would agree that you and everyone is now happy Andrea is gone. Good ridance!

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-18-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "I'm cooler than you....""
>But I think
>you would agree that you
>and everyone is now happy
>Andrea is gone. Good
>ridance!

Actually no, I wouldn't agree with that. I really admired the way she stood up to Jennylee and said what she said. She honestly started to grow on me after the first episode when she was, basically, a witch.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-18-07, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "I'm cooler than you....""
Thank you for bringing that up...I was REELING after that comment. What a massive BEOTCH!!! Holy carp, I couldn't believe how narrow minded and petty some of those women are.

How do the men put up with these bimbos?

I have to say something about the auction. I think it is sooo degrading...and to have somebody spend $10 on you? OUch...that has got to be self-esteem blowing. I figured that at this auction the men would go for hundreds...not 10, 15, and the top price of $32. That is just rude. HOw cheap are these bimbos? Weren't they supposed to be raising money for charity? Why wasn't the bidding started at $20. I hated that whole scene..it was just embarassing and wrong.

And yes, like other posters, I felt bad for Mario too. He is larger than the rest...so at least take him to a place that he can get some larger size clothes and not make him feel like a big fat slob. He is a terrific guy and it was just wrong to make him feel so bad about himself with all the inappropriate clothes for his body. And, I cringe to think they have to hang out in bathing suits next show...how fair is that? Is this supposed to make them feel good or bad about themselves? MOst of them are either too skinny or chubby or flabby...they aren't work out gods..so why subject them to this? Just evil if you ask me..

Okay, rant over...

A Tribe original!

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-18-07, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "I'm cooler than you....""
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-07 AT 09:59 PM (EST)

The producers really dropped the ball on casting this time and they might have just killed the franchise becaue I and many other viewers who used to be glued into Beauty and the Geek really don't care about this bunch as much....I wouldn't have even remembered to record it if I didn't have tivo.
I just can't stand the "Butta face" blondes of Cece and Megan...they are just so vapid, shallow...and celebrate their stupidity and cliquishness. I think the reason that Cece and Megan mess around with Scooter is because they think they're totally hot...and they are not. By the way, does anyone think that Scooter looks kind of like Ryan Seacrest now?... I thought a couple of the geeks looked like Amish guys before the makeover. But, I disagree that the nerds won't fall for the shallowness...they haven't gotten any girls to this point, so I'm pretty sure they are susceptible to female attention. Andrea was a little witchy in the first episode....but I think she's actually nicer than those 3 blondes....I think she was just being competitve about the money and it came off bad. But, I was not happy to see her go because she was one of the few remaining hot girls on the show...only Nadia is left. They keep voting off the good looking ones and leaving Cece and Megan! I'm really starting to hate the 3rd installment. The Beauties in the first show Beauty and Geek 1 (Mindi, Scarlet) were nice and it was fun to watch the interaction betwen geeks and beauties...in the first show. At least Survivor is coming up.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "I'm cooler than you....""
Joe, I agree with you -- I have to say that I am disappointed in the way this season is turning out. Like MKitty said last week, the remaining women are acting like cast-offs from The Bachelor! I like all the geeks (Drew looks great with his new haircut, but I liked Nate better before), but the gaggle of blondes needs some serious attitude adjustment. We saw Cece and Megan in action last week and now we saw Jenny Lee try to cruelly manipulate Niels into voting her way. They aren’t on the show for the right reasons, and it’s not fun to watch. I’ll tune in next week because the beauties have to turn on themselves now, but I’ll loose interest if something doesn’t change! (We really need to see the beauties in a challenge like last year when they had to wear “geeklike” clothes to a bar. They need to be forced out of their comfort zone much more than they have been.) At this point I am cheering for Nadia and Mario. They’ve both shown insecurities and a desire to improve.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "I'm cooler than you....""
Welcome back to high school, y'all! I am amazed at how much better the guys get along than the girls.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-19-07, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "I'm cooler than you....""
When Niels and Jennylee were arguing about who to send to the elimination challenge, didn't you love it when Niels said that he was probably the first guy to ever stand up to Jennylee? Exactly Niels, you are better with women than you think you are!

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-07, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "I'm cooler than you....""
I found it funny how JennyLee got angry and told Niels that she couldn't even look at him anymore or be near him yet she stood in the same room with him pacing back and forth for like 10 minutes telling him she couldn't look at him. hee-hee

01-20-07, 05:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "I'm cooler than you....""
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-07 AT 05:29 AM (EST)

I think you hit the nail right on the head, CTGirl ....these beauties seem more cast out of the Bachelor of late ...they seem catty, superficial...and just not nice. That's probably why the Bachelor's ratings have gone down too. The reality producers always think they should get catty people into a show and manufacture Jerry Springer like fights when they should be casting nicer more interesting people that viewers can root for. Beauty and the Geek 1 & 2 had interesting people who showed genuine feelings and hooked you into their story-lines...i.e. like last season when that blonde who was paired with that mean geek with the greeting cards...you could tell she was genuinely hurt that he thought she was dumb...and the audience liked her because she was such a nice person. But, this season...ugh...Cece, Megan, and JennyLee are people that I wouldn't want to come in contract with in real life... seriously, this was filmed in L.A. I'm pretty sure they could have gotten 3 better girls easily. "I'm cooler than you"? Who does she think she is? She's not cooler. Andrea seems way cooler. Jenny Lee has a weird thing going on with her eyes(sorry I'm more judgmental when a person makes a statement like that!)....I never thought she was cool at all. I'm rooting for Nadia and Mario too....Nadia seems like the only nice girl there and as far as Mario goes (at first, I didn't like him for some reason)...but now that I see that he has a sensitive soul, I really like him and root for him because he has to overcome his heavy size... I actually think Nate is pretty funny but his partner annoys me so much I want them gone. By the way, I fianlly finished that episode last night eating my midnight snack....and laughed at that French song "troila la la. ding. dong. ding dong." when Jenny Lee's partner was showing off his bod. I was really suprised that he was physically fit because he looks like the biggest wimpiest geek there. I liked the girls that were bidding on the guys better than the actual beauties on the show... The show should reintroduce the Bachelor auction in the 4th version of this show...it's a good idea.

01-22-07, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "I'm cooler than you....""
HEY -- I loved that song too...anyone know what it is?

(welcome Joe!)

01-23-07, 02:51 AM (EST)
14. "RE: "I'm cooler than you....""
>HEY -- I loved that song
>too...anyone know what it is?
>
>
>(welcome Joe!)

Thanks Tamarama. I feel welcome!
That song kind of reminds me of that song "I'm too sexy for my shirt"...

01-23-07, 10:06 AM (EST)
15. "I FOUND IT!"
I can't believe it. I googled "my tra la la" and found this:

"Ding Dong Song" by Günther (The Pleasure Man) and the Sunshine Girls.

I'm assuming it's a spoof, though the buyer reviews on Amazon sound semi-serious. His website is www.gunthernet.com

(yeah, all I need is to blow my money on a novelty CD, and yet...)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •