The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finale - 03-25-07"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grease: You're the One That I Want Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-25-07, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finale - 03-25-07"
Wooo and Hoooo!

We had a beautiful day today. The weather was great and lunch at Hometown Bow-fey was lovely. Had a lazy afternoon napping and then some left over pizza for dinner.

Enough of that. Wooo and Hoooooo! My favorites won. The rest of the cast looks awesome. But... I thought of few of them looked a little older than teenage years. Just an interesting observation.

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose. Must See TV

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finale - 03-25-07 bullzeye 03-26-07 1
 RE: Finale - 03-25-07 emydi 03-26-07 2
   RE: Finale - 03-25-07 bullzeye 03-26-07 3
 RE: Finale - 03-25-07 Loree 03-26-07 4
   RE: Finale - 03-25-07 dragonflies 03-26-07 5
       RE: Finale - 03-25-07 catsnotkids 04-02-07 12
 RE: Finale - 03-25-07 Pretty_Kitty 03-26-07 6
   RE: Finale - 03-25-07 catsnotkids 04-02-07 13
 RE: Finale - 03-25-07 fullofgrace2470 03-27-07 7
   RE: Finale - 03-25-07 bole 03-27-07 11
 RE: Finale - 03-25-07 emydi 03-27-07 8
 RE: Finale - 03-25-07 Colonel Zoidberg 03-27-07 9
   RE: Finale - 03-25-07 fullofgrace2470 03-27-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-26-07, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Finale - 03-25-07"
No surpise at the outcome whatsoever, and of the remaning four, I think America got it right (with the obvious judges encouragment), in selecting Laura and Max. I think Laura will knock it out of the park - and I while I am somewhat sceptical of Max as Danny, he has demonstrated from Day 1 that he will do what it takes to play the role.

I was suprised when they introduced the rest of the case - I thought their selection would come afterwards, and involve choosing who best works with Sandy and Danny. And I agree - I was surprised at how old some of them looked - I look younger than half of the cast!

It will be interesting to see the Broadway reviews when the show opens.

A birthday present from Tribe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Finale - 03-25-07"
WooT!!!

Max looked like he was going to throw up!!

Yikes that is a scary cast...

Will A and S be understudies?

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-26-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Finale - 03-25-07"
Will A and S be understudies?

Good question! It hadn't occurred to me that they will require understudies. Maybe that's why Austin didn't look shook up in the finale?

A birthday present from Tribe

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Finale - 03-25-07"
The winners were who I expected to win. DH was sure that the guys already knew before it was announced. It was just the looks on their faces. Max seemed sure of it.

I wasn't really impressed with the rest of the cast. Oh well, I won't be going to see the show anyway. Curious how it will do on Broadway and whether it will really be a good move for Max and Laura.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-07, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Finale - 03-25-07"
Curious, I thought the girls knew, but not the boys. Max looked like he was doing everything he could not to cry. Sweet.

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Finale - 03-25-07"
I thought they both knew. It was as if they'd told them all prior.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-26-07, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Finale - 03-25-07"
Laura stood out to me since the beginning. I just don't buy Max as Danny. Doodie maybe but not Danny.
Oh well It's not like I'm going to see the show. I totally hope this jump starts their careers. I wonder if the rest of the cast will resent them for "making it" so quickly

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Finale - 03-25-07"
ITA. Max as Danny? Doubtful, at best. His picture on the posters just isn't going to sell it.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-07, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Finale - 03-25-07"
*Does a happy dance!*

I think the right 2 won. Austin just never did it for me, while Max was always a contender. I know most of you don't agree, but I just love Max!

bole 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-27-07, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bole Click to send private message to bole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Finale - 03-25-07"
I'm doing the happy dance too. America got it right with the winners.

Max is so sweet, yet has a sexiness about him too. I think came through when he sang "Hard to Handle". Side note: his ears are adorable.

I think Laura will be a great Sandy too. She looks like the girl next door, but when they sang their final song on the finale she had a flirty/sexy side to her just like Sandy. I will definitely be going to this broadway show.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-07, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Finale - 03-25-07"
I read in my paper today show starts 8/19 with previews starting 7/24

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-27-07, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Finale - 03-25-07"
America made the right decision, I think, even if Derek would have made a better Danny than either of them...Max will have to jazz up his Danny-ness in order to perform at top level.

As for the cast...Frenchy looked more like a Rizzo than Rizzo did, and that couldn't be the right cast. Last time I checked, the T-Birds were Danny, Kenickie, Sonny, Doody, and Putzie, so the fvcking fvck is Roger? That does...not...make...SENSE! Obviously I've never seen the stage version of Grease, but I can't imagine it being THAT different.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-07, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Finale - 03-25-07"
I wondered the same thing!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •