The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All About Sandy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grease: You're the One That I Want Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All About Sandy"
Lastnight was girls' night. Just the Sandys performed for the vote. Next week is Danny night.

We finally got rid of Kevin. No surprise there. I was a little surprised that Chad was in the bottom 3. But with so few guys left it had to be someone with Kevin.

The judges said this was the first time they didn't all agree on who to save when it came to the Sandys. They saved Kathleen again. And they sent Kate home. Considering they said Kate had the least votes I guess they could justify it. But the voters do not seem to like Kathleen either.

After lastnight I liked Laura the best and so did the judges. I seem to like Ashley less and less every week. She doesn't seem to have a fun side. She seems almost too hard or serious.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All About Sandy emydi 02-26-07 1
   RE: All About Sandy katiemay77 07-22-08 6
       RE: All About Sandy Agman2 03-27-15 8
 RE: All About Sandy CattyChat 02-26-07 2
 RE: All About Sandy dragonflies 02-27-07 3
   RE: All About Sandy catsnotkids 02-28-07 4
       RE: All About Sandy karen51 02-28-07 5
 RE: All About Sandy Agman2 03-27-15 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-07, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All About Sandy"
Gawd Kathleen was bad last nite...she was all out of breath...3rd time will not be a charm

Remaining order:

1. Laura- I love her and she did the best last nite
2. Ally-did well
3. Ashley S-I don't like her, I think the same reason some don't like Austin

Guys, wow after last week I thought Derek would be in the 4th spot...Chad always seems to have the most applause in audience, fwiw

Remaining order:

1. Max--I still want him to win it!
2. Chad
3. Derek
4. Austin

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

katiemay77 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-22-08, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katiemay77 Click to send private message to katiemay77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: All About Sandy"
sandy is so cool butt danny LOSER

Agman2 1022 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-27-15, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: All About Sandy"
Danny is so cool butt Sandy LOSER

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-07, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All About Sandy"
The Sandys are really disappointing for me. Laura is emerging my fave of who is left, though I'm not certain she is going to be that great. Time will tell. Ashley is slipping each week and no matter what Ally or Kathleen do, neither fit the bill as Sandy for me. The only thing that saved Kathleen is that apparently her "acting" is the best of what's left, but that won't save her next week.

I was really shocked Chad was in the bottom 2 last night. Maybe I should actually start voting? Especially since I plan to get tix to the show when it opens . . . unless they pick the leads I can't stand, that is.

I hope next week with the Dannys performing is better than last night's lackluster performances. Only Laura was any good. Ashley could have been good, but the song they made her sing was TERRIBLE and didn't fit if they wanted to see a younger, more flirty, playful side.

Sandy Rankings:

1. Laura (by default - I'm just not sure of the acting)

2. Ashley (Used to be my front runner. What happened)

H-U-G-E G-A-P

3. Alley (She's cute, but lacks depth for me)

4. Kathleen (Way too "mature" for the role)

Danny Rankings:

1. Derek - One bad week last week. I hope he gets back in the groove.

2. Chad - He fits the bill for me. If either Derek or Chad end up with the lead, I'm there!!

3. Max - I love Max so much, but just not as Danny. Please offer him the role of Kenickie!!!

4. Austin - Too "Soap Opera" (i.e. over the top) for me. He's talented, but he's not a Danny. This is not the show for him.

I'm so glad Kevin is gone. Something about him bugged me. He seemed to have a 'tude.

One nation, under Romber...

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: All About Sandy"
Based on the judges replies, I think that the split decision was about Kate. Seemed to me that Kathleen Marshall wanted Kathleen out and Kate to stay. She made that comment at the end about Kathleen (Sandy wannabe) maybe not being right for this role.

I think she was all out of breath because they didn't give her enough time to change between being saved (and interviewed backstage) and having to perform.

That being said, Allie is still my favorite, with Laura a close 2nd.

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-07, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: All About Sandy"
After seeing Sunday's performances, I thought that two really came off like pros, and the other two were left in the dust, completely:

1. Laura - She's consistently excellent. She really pulled off a difficult song. Very impressive!

2. Allie - She was fabulous - very sexy and believeable!

3. Ashley - she murdered a great song. "These Boots are made for Walking" is supposed to be angry and sultry. Had she even listened to the original? It was totally not believable.

4. Kathleen - her voice is not strong enough for me.

karen51 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-07, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karen51 Click to send private message to karen51 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: All About Sandy"
My rankings:

1. Laura--better every week. As Kathleen said, she brings total commitment to everything she's asked to do. We need a brunette, Midwestern Sandy!

2. Allie--She took a dreadful Bjork song and made it tolerable. But she comes across as way too sultry to be Baby Sandy.

3. Ashley--Very talented, but too over the top, too blonde, too much makeup. Not spontaneous and believable.

4. Kathleen--Just not believable as Sandy. And with her hair pulled back, she does look like a Stepford wife.

Chad is my overwhelming choice as Danny, with Max second. Austin is too old, too polished, and doesn't look the part. Derek is too wooden.

Agman2 1022 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-27-15, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: All About Sandy"

Sandy, Sandy, Sany......It's always all about Sandy!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •