The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feb 12 epi"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-09, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feb 12 epi"
I didn't think I was going to like the cross-over but I did. I found myself wishing they would do this more.

A couple of thoughts:

1. I hate Addison's new haircut, but I like Callie's new bangs.
2. I really didn't like Naomi. Can you harp on anything more with that horrid song.
3. I thought Meredith handled it really well.
4. They're writing McArmy very strange and not in a good way.
5. While I really like the name Archer, I don't like it shortened to Archie.
6. I kept thinking House should show up, he's had alot of experiences with worms.
7. I liked Sam in this episode and his scenes with Bailey.
8. The one bad thing about this is that I found that if they kept Sam, Naomi, Addison and Archer on Grey's the only one I would miss from PP is Dell. They could bring Dell over and make it 2 hours every week and I would be good.

Agman took me to the islands

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feb 12 epi byoffer 02-13-09 1
   RE: Feb 12 epi Ahtumbreez 02-13-09 3
       RE: Feb 12 epi byoffer 02-13-09 11
           RE: Feb 12 epi MKitty 02-16-09 14
 RE: Feb 12 epi agman 02-13-09 2
   RE: Feb 12 epi Ahtumbreez 02-13-09 4
       RE: Feb 12 epi agman 02-13-09 6
           RE: Feb 12 epi Ahtumbreez 02-13-09 7
               RE: Feb 12 epi agman 02-13-09 9
                   RE: Feb 12 epi Ahtumbreez 02-13-09 10
   RE: Feb 12 epi Glow 02-16-09 13
 RE: Feb 12 epi flipxcyd 02-13-09 5
   RE: Feb 12 epi Ahtumbreez 02-13-09 8
       RE: Feb 12 epi Glow 02-16-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feb 12 epi"
So do I have to watch Private Practice to get part of the story line?

- Addison is hot with any hair style.
- the song was totally annoying, especially since they know that Addison and Derek are over and he has moved on. Not funny at all.
- Mer did well, much better than expected.
- McArmy - very puzzling actions, and I think this opens us up for a lot of storyline in the future.
- Our cat is named Archie, coming from Archer being a family name on my DW's side. Works for a cat, but I agree for people.
- Wow with Mer's friend. I guess she is gone from the show.

Pretty good show, but since I don't watch PP it was a bit confusing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-13-09, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feb 12 epi"
I think they did an ok job with covering who's who but I would think it would be a bit confusing if you didn't watch Private.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Feb 12 epi"
I taped PP and just finished watching. Wow, if I had not watched I think I would have missed a bunch of the GA story-line.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-16-09, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Feb 12 epi"
Yeah, thank goodness that DH also taped PP for me (which I never watch) as I would ahve missed TONNES of GA stuff! I was happy to watch PP, as it was really just an extension of GA.

Yes, I think Addison is gorgeous too...hair short or long...all gorgeous and I wished I looked like her.

Sigh. Girl crush...

Tribe manga'd my mug

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feb 12 epi"
I'm an Addison fan no matter what her hairstyle looks like(Well, maybe not if she shaved her head!)

Naomi? I'm not a fan!

This season, Mer is getting better I think

I like Mcarmy a lot

In the future, Sam and Bailey sitting in a tree........

I would love to see those shows combined. I like Grey's more, but I really like some the the characters in PP

Man this patient is a pain in the a$$!

02-13-09, 12:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Feb 12 epi"
I was actually starting to wonder if Bailey was still together with her husband.

02-13-09, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Feb 12 epi"
Didn't they get a divorce? OR did they ever finalize that?

Dr. Bailey never tells me anything!

02-13-09, 01:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Feb 12 epi"
I guess after what she said to Sam lastnight that she is still married.

02-13-09, 01:42 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Feb 12 epi"
I thought she was playing coy with Sam!

quick get the hook

02-13-09, 02:11 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Feb 12 epi"
You had such a big blank spot under your sig that I looked for a hidden message.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Feb 12 epi"
I'm liking Meredith a lot more this season as well. "McDreamy" not so much.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-13-09, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Feb 12 epi"
I was hesitant with the crossover episodes too, but I like it so far. I've never watched Private Practice, so I was up late catching up. I even pre-recorded the next episode of Private Practice.

Based on the previews, it looks like McSteam tells McDream about Lexie.

02-13-09, 01:41 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Feb 12 epi"
So you think that's what the fist fight is about? I'm going to roll my eyes if that's the case, seems a little extreme a reaction.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Feb 12 epi"
Yes, that would be a very extreme reaction. I hope that isn't what that is all about.

I liked the crossover. I don't watch PP anymore. I miss Addison A LOT.

I loved LOVED the interaction between Addison and Karev. I was wondering if they were going to acknowledge it or if they figured we forgot. I certainly didn't.

What are they doing with Owen?

I think Sandra Oh is one of the best actresses on television. Her eyes are so emotive. She's wonderful.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •