The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dec. 4th episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

MPVLOST 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-08, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MPVLOST Click to send private message to MPVLOST Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dec. 4th episode"
This show has gone down the crapper and fast.

The whole izzy/denny thing is pathetic, although based on spoilers I've read it may take an interesting turn soon.

Mostly, I hate that they got rid of Hahn (who was awesome) and brought in that rude Doctor with the personality of a brick wall.

Virgina Dixon or whatever the heck her name is, hate her.

During last night's show, I wanted to reach through the tv and smack her when she kept saying to the girl that her sister was gone and they needed the organs for other people.

-----------------------------------------
Going commando for now, but thanks Grit for the sigpic I was using for awhile.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dec. 4th episode Ahtumbreez 12-05-08 1
   RE: Dec. 4th episode agman 12-05-08 2
   RE: Dec. 4th episode MPVLOST 12-05-08 3
       RE: Dec. 4th episode Ahtumbreez 12-06-08 4
 RE: Dec. 4th episode aquariaqueen 12-06-08 5
 RE: Dec. 4th episode Glow 12-08-08 6
   RE: Dec. 4th episode agman 12-08-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-08, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dec. 4th episode"
Totally disagree with almost everything you said.

After reading a few spoilers I've just decided to go along for the ride on the Izzy/Denny storyline and enjoy seeing Denny.

Hated Hahn and don't miss her. At all.

Love Dixon, well I don't really love her, but I love that they are introducing a character with Asperger's syndrome with extreme symptom's. I used to work with a guy exactly like her, genius smart with no filters, after hating him for a while I adjusted and we worked together well. I think her's is going to be an interesting character to watch. I love Mary McDonnel.

Not sure though if I'm going to like Little Grey with McSteamy.

Christmas at Agbeach 2008

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dec. 4th episode"
I'm glad Hahn's gone also. I thought she was a dork! I'm still unsure about the new doc, but will keep an open mind on that for now. As for the Denny/Izzy storyline.....So far, I just can't handle it but after reading the spoilers, I'm willing to wait and see what happens.

Tribe styled my Fro

MPVLOST 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-08, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MPVLOST Click to send private message to MPVLOST Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dec. 4th episode"
I must have missed when they said she had Asperger's syndrome. I know somebody on another message board that has that.

Okay, maybe I'll give her a second chance before officially hating her. I was thinking they were just making her be a rude character, which seemed dumb.

-----------------------------------------
Going commando for now, but thanks Grit for the sigpic I was using for awhile.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-08, 04:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dec. 4th episode"
I don't think they have said it, but she's so extreme they don't really have to. They've written her pretty much textbook.

Christmas at Agbeach 2008

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-06-08, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dec. 4th episode"
I love that they added the new cardiologist.

Her character is pretty spot on. And face it, in real life, surgeons have the worst of bedside manners. In the end, you are paying for their expertise that they accomplish when their patient is under anesthetic.

And they gave you an extra hint that she does understand her surroundings when she told the chief she needed more money!!!!

I have a son with autism, not Aspbergers, but with many similarities. I am glad they are showing that they can have/lead productive lives.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-08, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dec. 4th episode"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-08 AT 12:03 PM (EST)

"interesting" is definitely not the word I would use for the Izzie story. It's a stupid and stolen from daytime television story. I can't wait until they kill Denny off... oh wait. Not only does the story suck but so does Katherine Heigl's acting. She's been phoning it in for years.

Poor Karev.
Speaking of Karev, I LOVE that Christina chose him.
Speaking of Christina, I LOVED the Owen and Christina scene in the boiler room. Highlight of the hour by a mile.

I'm glad Hahn is gone. The actress felt out of place on the show.

This Dixon character will be interesting to watch. It's hard to watch her be so blunt with families but at least it's not a stupid storyline.

that was me that made your siggie, and you're welcome

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-08, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dec. 4th episode"

>that was me that made
>your siggie, and you're welcome

Someone is a "dead duck" right about now

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •