The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season Premiere"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-07, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season Premiere"
Okay, I expected a thread to be already started! Wake up people

Was not impressed with this first episode. I had no sympathy for any of the characters, except maybe McSteamy when he blurted he wanted Derek back. *snort* funniest line of the night...which is rather kinda sad.

George - annoyed me. Meredith - annoyed me. Christina - annoyed me. Are you seeing a thread here? Izzy - ditto. Even the new sis annoyed me, and I don't think I'm going to like her. The medical cases even annoyed me, how many times are we going to see on medical series someone eating stuff they shouldn't? Lame.

I'm going to shut up now before I annoy YOU, and let YOU reverently admire all I hated about lastnight's show.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season Premiere aquariaqueen 09-28-07 1
   RE: Season Premiere Ahtumbreez 09-28-07 2
 RE: Season Premiere mrc 09-28-07 3
 RE: Season Premiere FlowerChild 09-28-07 4
 RE: Season Premiere true 09-28-07 5
   I'm already at moonbaby 09-30-07 6
       RE: I'm already at HobbsofMI 10-02-07 7
           RE: I'm already at MKitty 10-03-07 9
               RE: I'm already at CTgirl 10-03-07 10
 RE: Season Premiere Peyton414 10-03-07 8
   RE: Season Premiere prosecutor 10-04-07 11
       RE: Season Premiere Peyton414 10-04-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-28-07, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season Premiere"
Just what was McSteamy implying when he told McDreamy that he came back because he need him?

I loved Bailey being ticked off at the chief.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season Premiere"
I took it that he needed and missed his friendship, they had been best friends after all. And that he missed and needed that back in his life.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season Premiere"
The good news? It was better than Private Practice!

The deer popping up was funny, too.

Shar-licious

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-28-07, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season Premiere"
I wasn't so thrilled with this first episode either. The deer scene? Meh. Sort of lame. Merideth? She's pretty lame too.

I'm still very much looking forward to this season!
Will George get divorced?
Will Meredith REALLY be done with McDreamy?
Will Caley survive as chief?
Will Christina ever get over Burke?
Will we see Ava again?

One thing I Know? I *heart* Bailey.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season Premiere"
I'm with you. I've been asking myself from the beginning..why do I keep watching when they all annoy the carp out of me? I have no idea, but I do. A show has to get Prison Break bad before I'll give up on it, and it's not quite there....yet.

One more scissor eating patient though, and I'm done. Mere and Der done. Done. LOL.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-07, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I'm already at"
the Mer and Der done point. Last season wrecked it for me:he's there, she pulls away. She's there, he pulls away. Substitute any male/female pair for the he/she and that's the formula they've been milking for way too long. Y-A-W-N.

Didn't even watch the spinoff show, so phobic I am about THE FORMULA rearing its ugly head in a new location.

Break out, true! I made a cake with a file in it for you.

He who throws mud loses ground.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-07, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I'm already at"
YAWN....I'm glad I DVR'd it....I hope it gets better but I really don't see where all the new story lines are going but down the tubes. They are setting up Izzy, George, and Callie for a big fall and Christina and Mer are out in left field and that leave Alex to have sex with all the intern....Mer's sister too, who acted like an idiot just seeing/meeting her. They are all not acting like surgeons.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-03-07, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I'm already at"
*seeing this bandwagon..jumping on board!*
Yup, so over most of these characters. I too am glad I DVR'd it as I am really hating (still) Mer and Der, and now also am hating George...and still loathing completely: Izzie. They are all a stupid bunch of whiners. I really hated the scene where they totally dissed the new interns trying to sit near them like they were a bunch of high school "mean" girls - so very lame!

ARGHGGHGH. I think I may bail altogether. I did watch Private Practise as well, and wasn't too impressed either. Too bad..I used to LOVE, even LVOE this show!! Now, I may watch it if NOTHING ELSE is on..but otherwise, I think I see a motorcyle getting ready to do a jump over a shark tank...lol..

*autumnal delight by Agman*

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-07, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I'm already at"
I haven't bailed yet - technically - but I still haven't watched my tape from last week... And there hasn't been any overwhelming reason to watch it! I'm really sitting on the fence here. To watch or not to watch...

surfkitty sig shop 2007

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-07, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season Premiere"
Ehh the premiere was okayyy/average/mediocre

I already abhor meredith's sister. ughh. shes wayy too nice im sorry. we already have an izzie on the show. ive always been rooting for derek and meredith but im so done with there constant on/off. as much as i would love them just to be happy for a while without, it doesn't take a genius to realize that it's not going to happen. however, if lexie and derek get together i will be piiiiissed.

I hope this season McSteamy gets someone. it seems like everybody has somebody but him.

all in all - nothing really happened in the season premiere. I mean, derek and meredith broke up - AGAIN and less than 2 seconds later had 'breakup sex'. I think we can all safely assume that this wont be the last time

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-04-07, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Season Premiere"
Just goes to show the importance of Burke's character on the show. If they didn't fire him and wrote out TRKnight's character instead, this show would have gone sooo far. With his marriage etc. now I am just forcing myself to watch to see where the stories will lead. so far I am unimpressed.

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-04-07, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Season Premiere"
yeah i agree. i think it would have been hysterical to see christina and burke go through the trials of marraige. shamee.

i mean, what Burke said off camera was VERY disrespectful and maybe it did warrant his firing. however, i think the show will suffer

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •