The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"episode 11/15/07"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-16-07, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"episode 11/15/07"
Mostly a lurker here but I have to say that I HATE Derek."McDreamy" my arse! I know Meredith can be uh taxing on ones nerves but she deserevs better then him!

Christina is the reason I watch the show. Everyone else is way too wishy washy for me.

hope this made sense Ive just gotten home from happy hour

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: episode 11/15/07 aquariaqueen 11-16-07 1
   RE: episode 11/15/07 Farmie 11-17-07 2
 RE: episode 11/15/07 agman 11-19-07 3
   RE: episode 11/15/07 MKitty 11-22-07 4
       RE: episode 11/15/07 agman 11-24-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-16-07, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: episode 11/15/07"
Bailey, Bailey, Bailey....oh we learn another side of her. I swear I see my mother in her so often.

Interesting how George always gets through to Bailey.

I loved the Chief talking to Meredith at the end. He really does love her and is keeping his promise to Dr. Dead Grey.

Pencil in the eye story was something else.

The whole high school scenario was a little corny, but I liked how they related it to the characters in the hospital. And I mean "characters".

McSteamy looked like someone's Dad....too funny.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Farmie 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-17-07, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: episode 11/15/07"
I missed most of this episode due to a family emergency but I've often wondered if the Chief is really Meredith's father.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-07, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: episode 11/15/07"
Actually, I have been getting sick of the whole MEredith, Mcdreamy thing lately. Both their characters are becoming very boring to me and I am so over worrying about where there relationship is headed.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-22-07, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: episode 11/15/07"
I couldn't agree more. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz. Mer and Der are so boring. I am rooting for him to now start dating the new nurse that he finally noticed in the ER who made the comment about high school cliques. Of course, if he starts doing that, we have to put up with the whole brooding Meredith crap...so maybe they need to both be killed off already

Crooning courtesy of Agman

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-07, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: episode 11/15/07"
LOL yea he should be called McDreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cause that's where I've been headed lately with this show. Believe it or not, my new favorite character it Dr. Sloan. I think he has some of the best lines on the show, and I find him to be one of the most interesting characters. We quote his lines all the time.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •